Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wtf happened with Neptulon? Last we saw of him was in Cataclysm when he was dragged off by a giant void octopus thing, and now in Legion we just casually recruit him against the Legion in the shaman order campaign. ??????????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Since TBC i'm waiting when Danath Trollbane make it back to Azeroth and finally comes back to Stormgarde. Dog bone that Blizzard gave us in Legion (Danath comes back and Thoras becoming Horsemen) only reignited my interest to Stormgarde.
    Danath flyes with warriors to Broken Shore where we die and then

nothing...

He's standing and drinking in Alliance Dalaran Inn...

So far for Warriors to have an actual recognizable name in campaign

I'm mostly curious about wharebouts of Wrathion and Ephial (and his master)

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Neeloc Greedyfingers from Warcraft III to make an appearance as an NPC...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Wtf happened with Neptulon? Last we saw of him was in Cataclysm when he was dragged off by a giant void octopus thing, and now in Legion we just casually recruit him against the Legion in the shaman order campaign. ??????????
    Well he apparently freed himself. Which is somewhat admirable for an NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Like thread title says what currently unresolved storyline you would like Blizzard to finish? I'm sure Blizzard have tons of them...

Since TBC i'm waiting when Danath Trollbane make it back to Azeroth and finally comes back to Stormgarde. Dog bone that Blizzard gave us in Legion (Danath comes back and Thoras becoming Horsemen) only reignited my interest to Stormgarde.

PS I wanted to pick Genn VS Sylvanas but i have bad feeling what Genn not gonna survive end of this story. He probably will die killing her or in attempt to.
    I think Khadgar mentions him at least in one of the interactions on the Vindicar just he's safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    The Sylvanas story in Legion that went... nowhere and was never explained. They even hyped that story line up on the promotional page for Legion.
    I mean they also hyped that naga who dies in the quest chain...

10+ Year Old Account
    The fate of Kel'Thuzad, as far as I know, we took his phylactery in Vanilla, and gave it to a member of the Cult of the Damned posing to be part of the Argent Dawn, but I have no a idea what happened to his phylactery after Naxx 2.0
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I wanna watch liadrin and lorthemar's romance continue.

I wanna see what Rommath's apprentice has been funneling back to silvermoon.

I want to follow Aethas on his journey to find a spine.

Sylvanas's story to continue.

Nazgrel's story and I want Drekthar to finally die, just so he no longer suffers.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-09-15 at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Originally(which they should have kept) he brings Ozu along and he's his pet then. Instead it's just "Oh hey here I am"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Well he apparently freed himself. Which is somewhat admirable for an NPC.
    In his defense it was a bit dumb that he would be captured by it. I mean he empowered us to literally mop the floor with it so I could hardly imagine his power level versus it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post

In his defense it was a bit dumb that he would be captured by it. I mean he empowered us to literally mop the floor with it so I could hardly imagine his power level versus it.
    I read enough tentacle-themed adult media to know that those tentacles can cause some terrible status effects like -95% to all stats or slighty increased body temperate if they touch a right spot. So it isn't THAT far fetched.

Besides i always assumed he used all his power to empower us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I wanna watch liadrin and lorthemar's romance continue.
    The best development, she would cheat on him with some lightspawn.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2017-09-15 at 10:23 PM.

The Sylvanas story in Legion that went... nowhere and was never explained. They even hyped that story line up on the promotional page for Legion.
    Mostly this, wtf actually happened there? At this point I wont be surprised if Blizzard hill most of the leaders of the Horde offscreen including our loved psycho blonde elf

I guarantee the Alleria storyline is part of the Sylvanas storyline, which will continue into next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    An actual Windrunner reuning with Sylvanas instead of sidelining Horde characters where ever possible. Though atleast they are building it up and awknowledging it.
    Poor hard done by Horde huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Mostly this, wtf actually happened there? At this point I wont be surprised if Blizzard hill most of the leaders of the Horde offscreen including our loved psycho blonde elf
    I think that whoever writes lore realised halfway through the stormheim that they simply don't care about that storyline, and just "concluded" it with another status quo.

I feel like a lot of the sloppy Legion zone storylines are a result of the scaling thing.

Can't really have storythreads if you do zones in any order. It always felt like Stormheim was the "first" zone, and the conflict probably would have been felt in other zones. Same with the Naga. I mean, Valsharah, Stormheim and Highmountain all have Naga parts that are used for nothing but WQs.

Deleted
    With all that class halls stuff and Emerald Nightmare / Dream at the launch of Legion I've thought that Lucan Foxblood would appear... guess he's yet another forgotten character.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    With all that class halls stuff and Emerald Nightmare / Dream at the launch of Legion I've thought that Lucan Foxblood would appear... guess he's yet another forgotten character.
    Dear god every time I remember that character it just rekindles my hatred for all knaak characters.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Poor hard done by Horde huh?
    Wat.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a few I remebr

1) Mal'Ganas had a big plan for the Lich King and we never saw it, it was most obviously scrapped but I have no idea where that story line was going to go. We haven't even seen him in Legion yet. Outside of that scene in the intro to the Borken Shore
    2) The fate of Outland: What happened to this whole planet and the people on it post TBC
    3)Gunther Arcanus: Any long time vanilla Forsaken players may remember this NPC from Brightwater lake in Tirisful Glades. Apparently he was regarded as a Lich, Noxxium goes into more detail here (3:56), as well more unfinished storylines.

4) Gilneas: Are we gonna take that city back yet? Whats the current state of it, are the Forsaken controlling it?
    5)Kel'Thuzad: He is still out there once again we heroes are too dumb to think about destroying this dudes phylactery, meaning someone has it and is probably keeping it for a rainy day. (note: if this is sorted in a class artefact quest line in Legion please correct me as I play mage)
    6)Dornaa: anyone who has done childrens week knows of this powerful Draenei, are we gonna follow up on this child prodigy? This goes for the Blood Elf Orphan too, I cannot remember the name. Both destined fort he great things int he future apparently, can only guess that future hasn't come yet.
    7) Wrathion: I am sure this will be sorted eventually, but his time should have been in this expansion and still he has no showed.
    8)Bael Modan: Do we still not know what the dwarves found in Bael Modan yet... I expected more int he cataclysm but a dwarf mentions that they saw what it was and is being kept in the cave that the landslide was 'lucky to keep it down'
    9)Gallywix: Like the Worgen he goblins also have an unfinished storyline from their starting zones. We saw Gallywix in the cinematic to the fall of Garrosh in MoP, but where he is currently is a mystery.
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-09-16 at 12:43 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I feel like a lot of the sloppy Legion zone storylines are a result of the scaling thing.

Can't really have storythreads if you do zones in any order. It always felt like Stormheim was the "first" zone, and the conflict probably would have been felt in other zones. Same with the Naga. I mean, Valsharah, Stormheim and Highmountain all have Naga parts that are used for nothing but WQs.
    Actually it was Azshuna that was meant to be first zone. That's why you find that crashed forsaken ship there and get quest to deliver the logs - it was supposed to tie into stormheim. Its also why stormheim story starts in dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Actually it was Azshuna that was meant to be first zone. That's why you find that crashed forsaken ship there and get quest to deliver the logs - it was supposed to tie into stormheim. Its also why stormheim story starts in dalaran.
    Oh shit, right, completely forgot about that.

Wrathion is literally the biggest "wat" at the moment.

He spent an entire expansion telling us how horrifying the Legion is, how we NEED to stop it, and yet he's nowhere to be found. It just feels sloppy.