View Poll Results: Should Linda Wenzel face execution for joining ISIS?

Voters
307. This poll is closed
  • Yes

218 71.01%
  • No

89 28.99%
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Honestly, if they do execute her we should go to war and fuck Iraq up.
    That would require rebuild Iraq from the two or three previous freedomization to destroy it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I wouldn't mind a politically stable and reasonable country in the Middle East that still opposes the US when appropriate. The US really needs more opposition that's not China, their whole world police thing is getting a bit tedious.
    One thing is for sure she is lucky to still be alive, isis could have forced her into a suicide bomber or the Iraqis could have beheaded her something alot of them take pride in doing including some in their police force, eye for a eye kind if thing.

So depending on how they view her comming there to hurt Iraqis we will see what happens, she is very lucky though some other Iraqis did not find and beheading her. Ive only seen them play nice with young Iraqis who joined isis i doubt westeners are treated as well.

https://www.google.se/amp/www.mirror...r-10700451.amp

Tons of war crimes going on there against isis to. And i cant really blame them for how much isis have fucked things up there.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-09-18 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You do not have authority if you can't exercise it and is reliant on the goodwill of another nation. That's just how it is.
    Sure, because we say so!
    You don't have authority to claim otherwise (again because we say so).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Honestly, if they do execute her we should go to war and fuck Iraq up.
    I am curious how you think that would go.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow 70% people voted yes.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
    She's a 16 year old girl. Not mature and easily manipulated.

Internet is full of desentisized shits who don't give a shit about other people and instead act like the world belongs to them, but in fact you're nobodies behind the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post

Internet is full of desentisized shits who don't give a shit about other people and instead act like the world belongs to them, but in fact you're nobodies behind the screen.
    Also, internet tough guys from the States feel the need to prove how edgy there are, while even fracking ISIS give consideration to the age of penal responsability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    If the woman chose to drive that car into a crowd of people, then yeah.
    The scope matters; I'm opposed to people being punished for merely existing (a woman driving in SA); I'm not opposed to someone being punished for joining and (reportedly) enforcing the views and actions of a murderous organization.
    Was I advocating that she shouldn't face legal punishment? No. I was stating that a nation should, in any case when a citizen is arrested in a foreign nation and will be punished more severely than their country believes is ethical (more strict/punitive than their own legal system could be, in short), they should be seeking to extradite them.

Not to give them some kind of "free pass".

To try them under their law at home, to face the full legal consequences there.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Also, didn't you support the jailing of tourists heiling in germany?
    And I'd support their home country asking for them to be sent home when they're arrested.

This isn't the hypocrisy you apparently thought it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Also, internet tough guys from the States feel the need to prove how edgy there are, while even fracking ISIS give consideration to the age of penal responsability.
    So what do the voices in your head say should happen to her?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

'Everyone does lots of stupid stuff when they are a teenager.' I laughed at this x)

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So what do the voices in your head say should happen to her?
    That foreign fighters are probably as popular as the bubonic plague in Irak ATM, and that her fate is in the hands of Irakis.

Isis care about concideration to age of penal responsibility? Is that a joke? You know they have beheaded babies right? They dont give a fuck how old people are when they butcher them.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Isis care about concideration to age of penal responsibility? Is that a joke? You know they have beheaded babies right? They dont give a fuck how old people are when they butcher them.
    Pretty much the entire world, except internet tough guys, admit the principe of age of responsability.

Pretty much the entire world, except internet tough guys, admit the principe of age of responsability.
    I just told you they dont so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that why they use child soldiers then? So they can escape responsibility for their actions?

And this, kids, is why you don't join a Terrorist organization.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post

I voted yes, cause she moved all the way from Germany to get to a Terrorist Organization. Idc if she's young, there are Teenagers that know what a Terrorist organization is, and because of that, they don't bother with them. There are teenagers YOUNGER than her, that know better. This isn't about young or old. This is about stupidity versus logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Was I advocating that she shouldn't face legal punishment? No. I was stating that a nation should, in any case when a citizen is arrested in a foreign nation and will be punished more severely than their country believes is ethical (more strict/punitive than their own legal system could be, in short), they should be seeking to extradite them.

Not to give them some kind of "free pass".

To try them under their law at home, to face the full legal consequences there.

And I'd support their home country asking for them to be sent home when they're arrested.

This isn't the hypocrisy you apparently thought it was.
    If you visit another country, you're under the jurisdiction of that country, not your home. Would you advocate people being punished back in their home countries for doing things that are legal in the countries they are visiting? Should kids visiting Amsterdam face drug charges back in the USA, for example? After all, it's against the laws of their home country. Or are you only saying that this applies when the home nation's laws and punishments are more tolerant and favorable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, good riddance and nice example for other fools who join cutthroats and murderers.

Let's not be totally infantile here - 16 years old know full well killing is wrong, this whole bullshit where somehow only 18+ get divine enlightenment that makes them responsible for their actions is quite wrong in quite a few cases.

I did not have to be 18 years old to know that joining terrorists who cut people heads and set people on fire may not be a good thing to do.

She should be made a loud and clear example to everyone and hopefully it will make others think twice and realize that mommy, daddy and being underage can't cover up for all the shit they do. Quite a few of these brats count just on that in their idiotic calculations.

Let's not make her autistic shall we? She got there just fine and this involves not being oblivious, had quite a few chances to turn back on the way there.

As a whole, I am a firm believer that 16 years old should be fully accountable for their actions, let's not kid ourselves these are not children already and they know full well what murder is and that it is bad.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-09-18 at 01:25 PM.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Is that why they use child soldiers then? So they can escape responsibility for their actions?
    Most likely they use child soldiers because they are manipulated easily. And because they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    She is a victim, not a criminal.
    Will you say same to some young teen who rape or murder ur son/dauther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the death penalty. Why not just keep her behind bars?
    Putin khuliyo