Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Actually thinking of moving to Scotland.
    Any nice areas to consider?

Aberdeenshire looks nice. House property is a lot cheaper

You talk about my wife getting fucked by Fellaini and now you on a house shopping spree in Scotland. Brits...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    You talk about my wife getting fucked by Fellaini and now you on a house shopping spree in Scotland. Brits...
    We've not seen the nick of your missus tbh.

so, how long before Cavani is sold or requests a transfer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    As soon as Emery leaves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    We've not seen the nick of your missus tbh.
    I'm glad of that. Brit pervs.

Deleted
    As soon as Emery leaves.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad of that. Brit pervs.
    Funny to know where you guys are from.

I was born in Miami and went to school in Raleigh, NC.

Born in Miami? would have never guessed.. I remember seeing you say you worked at Disney World but thought that was some work abroad thing or something like that.. interesting haha

me, I was born in Korea, raised and still live/work in NYC

Deleted

Well, how about that... next surprise might be you are a brother!

I was born and raised in Oakland, SF. Proud GSW fan with season tickets for 14 years (from 5 to 19)(when they were a shitfest). I came to Europe and they decided to be awesome again. I'm half Spanish (Canary Islands latino like), half African-American. My father passed the love for Real Madrid and football enough for me to not call it soccer or I'd get a beating.

- - - Updated - - -

me, I was born in Korea, raised and still live/work in NYC
    My dream destination. I'm applying to that or Japan next.
    Last edited by mmoc3b4b68ecda; 2017-09-18 at 05:25 PM.

Born in Nyons, France. Moved to Sevilla, Spain when I was a year old (family is Spanish). Lived there until mid teens, then family moved to the US for work, been here ever since (almost 20 years, been a long time)

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Born in Nyons, France. Moved to Sevilla, Spain when I was a year old (family is Spanish). Lived there until mid teens, then family moved to the US for work, been here ever since (almost 20 years, been a long time)
    Damn, lots of moving. Almost went there myself because my dad got an offer from Airbus. Thinking back, I would've actually enjoyed that move a lot.

10+ Year Old Account

Edinburgh is one of the best cities I've been to, for all the shit banter Scottish people are always friendly too.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-09-18 at 06:21 PM.

Lots of people away from their country here. I always lived in Lisbon, Portugal. Oh, first he gave me a reason to like Scotland less, now Miami, one of my favorite cities in one of my favorite states...
    Last edited by Sughs; 2017-09-18 at 06:07 PM.

Lived in Sussex all my life.

Retiring already? You're either a lot older than I thought or a baller. Should find yourself a nice Scottish girl with hopefully more than 6 toes and no brothers waiting for marriage. Nice cottage by a farm. Be lovely

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Retiring already? You're either a lot older than I thought or a baller. Should find yourself a nice Scottish girl with hopefully more than 6 toes and no brothers waiting for marriage. Nice cottage by a farm. Be lovely
    Nah, I'm 27, but I guess that would be old to an edgy 15 year old.

Pochettino: "What it means for a big team to win trophies is to win the PL or Champions League. Wigan won the FA Cup, where are they now?"

Second time in a week he's talked about this. Last time he was saying world class players at Spurs don't need trophies Where's the bar set big poch.
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2017-09-18 at 06:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Nah, I'm 27, but I guess that would be old to an edgy 15 year old.
    You think I'm edgy? Cheers man I didn't know you thought I was cool that means a lot. Can I be part of the gang with slender? I saw there's trouble in paradise though where he was mocking you for changing teams from Brighton to chelsea so everthing is still cool right? I bet I missed the bus and mmo champs favourite bromance is on the rocks when I get an invite typical....

Deleted
    Surprised Poch is talking about winning trophies considering how barren Spurs are in that department.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You think I'm edgy? Cheers man I didn't know you thought I was cool that means a lot. Can I be part of the gang with slender? I saw there's trouble in paradise though where he was mocking you for changing teams from Brighton to chelsea so everthing is still cool right? I bet I missed the bus and mmo champs favourite bromance is on the rocks when I get an invite typical....
    I'm biased but now you were edgy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Surprised Poch is talking about winning trophies considering how barren Spurs are in that department.
    That Argentinian blood

Deleted
    Lived in Sussex all my life.
    No wonder you are so warped. I'll let you off if you are class of 90' like me.

I was Born in Belfast, moved to Croytown when I was 4. My dad obviously thought 'I want somewhere deprived an violent so I don't miss home'. Moved to Spain for a few years in my teens then back to the UK for uni, and now I TEFL so I swap countries whenever I get bored. Currently in UAE teaching rich expats kids how to speak engrish gud. Its fucking boring here but its silly money and tax free. Plan is to do 6 months on, then 6 months travelling perpetually forever.

Can't believe Slenderman is a fake scot. A fucking 'Murican the whole time.

Can we never talk about football again, its too depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

Can't believe Slenderman is a fake scot. A fucking 'Murican the whole time.
    I know all this time talking about how scotland invented football and he's an American! Think he would brag about the indy 500 and the NBA instead.

Dw lad the football will come right in a few months when woy has time to make a couple "messi's and ronaldos"

- - - Updated - - -

I'm biased but now you were edgy
    I'm gonna pretend now is know and claim it. Cheers amigo