Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

I'm gonna pretend now is know and claim it. Cheers amigo
    Oh, c'mon cuh

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    No wonder you are so warped. I'll let you off if you are class of 90' like me.

I was Born in Belfast, moved to Croytown when I was 4. My dad obviously thought 'I want somewhere deprived an violent so I don't miss home'. Moved to Spain for a few years in my teens then back to the UK for uni, and now I TEFL so I swap countries whenever I get bored. Currently in UAE teaching rich expats kids how to speak engrish gud. Its fucking boring here but its silly money and tax free. Plan is to do 6 months on, then 6 months travelling perpetually forever.

Can't believe Slenderman is a fake scot. A fucking 'Murican the whole time.

Can we never talk about football again, its too depressing.
    Nice. I did some TEFL across Europe for 3 months when I was in my hipster phase. I was a pretty lousy teacher, and it was crap money, but some great memories.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Born in Miami? would have never guessed.. I remember seeing you say you worked at Disney World but thought that was some work abroad thing or something like that.. interesting haha

me, I was born in Korea, raised and still live/work in NYC
    Korean food is top drawer tbh.

I've lived my whole life in Finland. Lived in Hanko, the most southern city of Finland, until I was 20 and then went to Turku to study at an academy. Would have moved away from my hometown a year earlier but had to do military service since we have conscription here.

Didn't post it but Bayern played amazingly at the weekend. Kimmich with 3 assists so I have to say I don't miss Lahm. His off field qualities would have been perfect though during the past 2 weeks when there have been rumours about problems in the squad, but they showed at Saturday that they are still a great team.

Neuer with an foot injury again... Bayern hasn't released anything about the injury yet except that he will be out of the clash away to Schalke tomorrow. He is having a scan tomorrow aswell. Hopefully he is not out for several months again...

- - - Updated - - -

I spent my first 18 years living in South East London, then moved to Bristol for 2 years before moving to Sweden for what's now been 9 years. I'd move again if I had a good opportunity, but I quite like Sweden.

Deleted
    Always enjoyed my trips to England, liked Wales more, people were friendlier on the whole.
    Scousers in the Liverpool nightlife the highlight every time I go up there to see family.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, all this bonding is bringing a tear to me eye...

I was born in Gent, Belgium but moved to Reading, England when I was 2. Lived there until I was 14, then moved back to Gent.

I love Belgium, but I've been to Norway a few times the past years and fallen in love with the country. Think I might move there sometime in the future.

Funnily enough I'm off to Iceland in January... as I speak with an English accent (never lost it even when moving back to Belgium), I'll no doubt be reminded of the 2-1...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Damn, all this bonding is bringing a tear to me eye...

I was born in Gent, Belgium but moved to Reading, England when I was 2. Lived there until I was 14, then moved back to Gent.

I love Belgium, but I've been to Norway a few times the past years and fallen in love with the country. Think I might move there sometime in the future.

Funnily enough I'm off to Iceland in January... as I speak with an English accent (never lost it even when moving back to Belgium), I'll no doubt be reminded of the 2-1...
    You can pink spray them while laughing as it would be considered flame bait

10+ Year Old Account
    Born in Holland, moved to Finland when I was 27. Now also a huge ice hockey fan.

Rooney x3 over the limit, 300k fine, community service and banned from driving as predicted in the thread. Model athlete.

In other news Neymar unfollowed Cavani on Instagram for taking a penalty, sounds like clickbait but its neymar so i believe it.

Deleted
    rooneys community service will just be taking selfies with kids

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41317495 this story tho..

Deleted

Lyon really fucked their brains out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    rooneys community service will just be taking selfies with kids

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41317495 this story tho..

Is that fo'real? the hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Born in Holland, moved to Finland when I was 27. Now also a huge ice hockey fan.
    Why did you move to Finland? And how has the language learning proceeded? Considering Finnish is a fucked up language, maybe you have learnt Swedish instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Why did you move to Finland? And how has the language learning proceeded? Considering Finnish is a fucked up language, maybe you have learnt Swedish instead?
    Met my wife in Holland, and decided to move. Finnish pretty okay I guess, speaking a bit less good than understanding and reading it but I can get by if I have to, and yes it is a fucked up language. Swedish would have been much easier to learn for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You think I'm edgy? Cheers man I didn't know you thought I was cool that means a lot. Can I be part of the gang with slender? I saw there's trouble in paradise though where he was mocking you for changing teams from Brighton to chelsea so everthing is still cool right? I bet I missed the bus and mmo champs favourite bromance is on the rocks when I get an invite typical....
    You're really trying to hard mate.

Lamps is sound.

You, however, made an alias that wished cancer upon me.

In Scottish vernacular. You're a bawbag.

Deleted
    We have sowed the seeds of discontent within the PSG camp.
    Neymar will now move to Manchester United in January for another world record fee.

You're welcome world.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Neymar will now move to Manchester United in January for another world record fee.

You're welcome world.
    Neymar and his daddy were always gonna do the world tour thing getting sign on bonuses

Seems like it is a mountain out of a molehill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post

You're welcome world.
    He'd bring too much drama to United, he's more City's type.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    He'd bring too much drama to United, he's more City's type.
    Isn't Chelsea the PL team with most of the drama? Anyway, everyone is making way too much of this. It's up to Emery to sort it out but unfortunately for PSG, he is not a strong personality to sort out egos.