Poll: Mogu vs Kaldorei Empire

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    Em, Azshara was responsible for the 'golden ages' of the Kaldorei Empire for a millennia. What are you talking about?

Is this from new chronicle book? I have not seen any "Azshara" story otherwise. I mean was she a "maiden in waiting" for 1000 years?

Kaeldorei back then were long lived but not immortal. They aged. Story is filled old Night Elves. Azshara must have been using some fancy lotion to stay young after 1000 years of golden rein.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Is this from new chronicle book? I have not seen any "Azshara" story otherwise. I mean was she a "maiden in waiting" for 1000 years?

Kaeldorei back then were long lived but not immortal. They aged. Story is filled old Night Elves. Azshara must have been using some fancy lotion to stay young after 1000 years of golden rein.
    Yes, it came from Chronicle (Vol 1, though, so it's not really new). It literally stated that, quoting the book, "Under Azshara, night elf civilization blossomed into a sprawling empire, a dreamscape of gilded spires, vast cities, and other marvels that would not be seen again even in the modern age. <...> Not even since the Black Empire in ages past had a territory grown so vast in size and scope. The immense influence Azshara held over the world and its denizen eclipsed even Lei Shen's wildest dream of power".

And yes, she used some fancy magic lotion, definitely :P "One of the first things Azshara did with Sharas'dal was use its power to enhance her legendary beauty. As the years wore on, the queen seemed to grow younger and more mesmerizing".
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Yes, it came from Chronicle (Vol 1, though, so it's not really new). It literally stated that, quoting the book, "Under Azshara, night elf civilization blossomed into a sprawling empire, a dreamscape of gilded spires, vast cities, and other marvels that would not be seen again even in the modern age. <...> Not even since the Black Empire in ages past had a territory grown so vast in size and scope. The immense influence Azshara held over the world and its denizen eclipsed even Lei Shen's wildest dream of power".

And yes, she used some fancy magic lotion, definitely :P "One of the first things Azshara did with Sharas'dal was use its power to enhance her legendary beauty. As the years wore on, the queen seemed to grow younger and more mesmerizing".

Wow so her empire was even greater than the Black Empire and her empire wasn't just bigger than Lei Shens but also bigger than what he dreamed of. I guess the only empires that could rival or exceed hers is the burning legion, scourge or aqir has the potential . And her naga empire. She had 10,000 years to make her naga empire as big as her night elf empire or perhaps even bigger.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing