Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    "focused around updating a few of our backend systems as well as making some final adjustments in preparation for the release of the Antorus raid zone."
    isnt this what they do in .5 patches
    Seems like 7.3.5, if it does even exist, will be something different that comes after the raid.

Can it be November 3 already?

10+ Year Old Account
    About the Tyrande's voice line : She's talking about witnessing the "2 Sundering of Azeroth" and not wanting to see the 3rd.

With the stabbing of Azeroth in Silithus we can pretty much deduce that "At the hour of her third death, she will usher us in" Is talking about Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    About the Tyrande's voice line of 7.3.5 : She's talking about witnessing the "2 Sundering of Azeroth" and not wanting to see the 3rd.

With the stabbing of Azeroth in Silithus we can pretty much deduce that "At the hour of her third death, she will usher us in" Is talking about Azeroth.
    I thought it was Elisande, but this is VERY plausible perhaps more plausible.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I'm unsure if sargeras as shit aim, that it landed in silithus...

or the best aim ever, that it didn't land in the ocean...

I guess we'll find out in the cinematic.
    It could be his final blow before being sealed into Illidan as a final fuck you.

I wonder if it's intentional that the 'Wound' looks quite a bit like the Eye of C'thun? Or is it just me seeing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    It could be his final blow before being sealed into Illidan as a final fuck you.
    it is, i'm just wondering if he cared where he aimed it or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    DB cleanup maybe to further encrypt shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Khadgar confirms it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnSCUcYMSco

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfimeh View Post
    I wonder if it's intentional that the 'Wound' looks quite a bit like the Eye of C'thun? Or is it just me seeing things.
    absolutely intentional. It's too similar

Could this be a red herring? The tile painting is half-assed and the actual zone files are encrypted. Seems rather convenient, don't you think? This along with the cracks being bright yellow rather than fiery, purple or green. Oh, and why would they give away the title or voice files for something so incomplete? It's all so superficial. Makes no sense for Blizzard to keep everything under wraps only to ruin all that effort with something as trivial as a title, mini map texture and some lines from Khadgar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    About the Tyrande's voice line : She's talking about witnessing the "2 Sundering of Azeroth" and not wanting to see the 3rd.

That makes terrible sense. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    Could this be a red herring? The tile painting is half-assed and the actual zone files are encrypted. Seems rather convenient, don't you think? This along with the cracks being yellow rather than red, purple or green. Oh, and why would they give away the title or voice files for something so incomplete? It's all so superficial. Makes no sense for Blizzard to keep everything under wraps only to ruin all that effort with something as trivial as a title, mini map texture and some lines from Khadgar.
    Do you really think they have the time to fake all of that just for a few fan boys.

Could this be a red herring? The tile painting is half-assed and the actual zone files are encrypted. Seems rather convenient, don't you think? This along with the cracks being bright yellow rather than fiery, purple or green. Oh, and why would they give away the title or voice files for something so incomplete? It's all so superficial. Makes no sense for Blizzard to keep everything under wraps only to ruin all that effort with something as trivial as a title, mini map texture and some lines from Khadgar.
    Doubt it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnSCUcYMSco.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could push the Voice files further along the patch cycle but introduce it her(Like what they did with the Magni scenario)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Could this be a red herring? The tile painting is half-assed and the actual zone files are encrypted. Seems rather convenient, don't you think? This along with the cracks being yellow rather than red, purple or green. Oh, and why would they give away the title or voice files for something so incomplete? It's all so superficial. Makes no sense for Blizzard to keep everything under wraps only to ruin all that effort with something as trivial as a title, mini map texture and some lines from Khadgar.
    Yeah.. no. The map textures stuff is from the new view distance tech they did in Legion. I very much believe that they forgot about it. It is generated from an actual map so I doubt they went through all that trouble to pull a red herring.

Wheres those audio files coming from, cant find it on wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    absolutely intentional. It's too similar

Compared to

(Just for those who don't feel like googling.)

Gib Lizard Blizzard and Cata 2

Quote Originally Posted by paula deen View Post
    gib lizard blizzard and cata 2
    Team Giblizaclysm