Poll: Harris 2020

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    We're moving deeper into the redefinition part of Democrat rebranding. Just like what was once a pointless war on terror is now necessary interventions, making friendly with corporate sponsored politicians will now be something positive and necessary.
    Ah, yes! Like how corporate America is now our moral compass and leaders, and the CIA, IMF, and World Bank are besties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ah, yes! Like how corporate America is now our moral compass and leaders, and the CIA, IMF, and World Bank are besties.
    Indeed. If the tech and internet giants decide to take advantage of unlimited campaign donations, you can expect Democrats and Republicans to take a full 180 on campaign finance reform.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Indeed. If the tech and internet giants decide to take advantage of unlimited campaign donations, you can expect Democrats and Republicans to take a full 180 on campaign finance reform.
    The tech and internet giants already give to the GOP. Most large corporations give to both parties. Not always equally but do it nevertheless.

I find it fascinating how the right whines about "left wing mainstream media" yet somehow are always open to taking money from them. That bastion of the left known as MSNBC has been owned by both GE and later Comcast. GE and Comcast give to both parties and has at times give more to the GOP than the Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Excuse you?

Are you talking about her pressuring Sessions to actually answer a damn question because he was trying to run out the clock and she got incredibly rudely interrupted?

I, personally, haven't seen anything that makes her look stupid. My problem with her is the way the DNC seems to be gearing up to put all their chips on her like they did with Hillary in 16.
    I'm not talking about that but, it's a good example of the folly of this woman. She literally was interrupting the guy before he could answer. She was playing gotcha, trying to trip him up, instead of interviewing him in an honest manner. If Leftist/Antifa/Democrat ideology is so great, why does it need to be propped up by gotchas and gimmicks? Why can't the ideas stand on their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm not talking about that but, it's a good example of the folly of this woman. She literally was interrupting the guy before he could answer. She was playing gotcha, trying to trip him up, instead of interviewing him in an honest manner. If Leftist/Antifa/Democrat ideology is so great, why does it need to be propped up by gotchas and gimmicks? Why can't the ideas stand on their own?
    Trying to get an answer is a gotcha?

Trying to get an answer is a gotcha?
    Trying to trip up a person answering in good faith, by interrupting and asking new questions, is ABSOLUTELY playing gotcha. She just wanted some tape of him that could be taken out of context, and everyone in the room knew it.

Trying to trip up a person answering in good faith, by interrupting and asking new questions, is ABSOLUTELY playing gotcha. She just wanted some tape of him that could be taken out of context, and everyone in the room knew it.
    Full disclosure, I have not seen the video in question but have seen similar to what I hear being described.

Was she actually trying to trip him up or was he trying to run out the clock and refuse to answer a question and just talking in circles to avoid answering?

Because I have seen people do just that on those things.

I honestly would love to see them remove the time limit thing and instead replace it with a set number of questions and they sit there until the question is answered. I see them just running out the clock like that as them just admitting guilty in every way but legally.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

If you can't take a little bit of the gotcha game, maybe you shouldn't apply for a high level position. AG of the USA is kinda important I'm told.

More importantly there is no need to take Jeff Sessions out of context. He's done plenty of shit of the years. There should've been more than enough to make him look stupid, context or not.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Sessions interview was pretty bad with her really trying to have a mic drop moment or something and score SocJus points. A lot of her questions seemed to be a ground of swil of SocJus grandstanding and BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Her dealings with bankers and her sudden friendship with Hillary's donors and being groomed to be crowned Queen doesn't exactly help that point.
    Her friendship with Hillary donors?

So she will tax the rich and strengthen Dodd-Frank regulations like Hillary? Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Is it considered to be defense when you fight on the wrong side of a civil war?
    The vast majority of union soldiers were white straight Christian men. That is true of every single war that the US military has fought in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Full disclosure, I have not seen the video in question but have seen similar to what I hear being described.

Was she actually trying to trip him up or was he trying to run out the clock and refuse to answer a question and just talking in circles to avoid answering?

Because I have seen people do just that on those things.

I honestly would love to see them remove the time limit thing and instead replace it with a set number of questions and they sit there until the question is answered. I see them just running out the clock like that as them just admitting guilty in every way but legally.
    He was refusing to answer the question and his speaking is already slow on it's own. He was intentionally drawing it out, and she was using a technique she surely learned as an attorney to get an answer in her allotted time. She was then rudely interrupted by McCain when he stepped in to try defending Sessions from actually having to answer a question.

He was refusing to answer the question and his speaking is already slow on it's own. He was intentionally drawing it out, and she was using a technique she surely learned as an attorney to get an answer in her allotted time. She was then rudely interrupted by McCain when he stepped in to try defending Sessions from actually having to answer a question.
    What I figured.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

She really needs to work on getting her name recognition up if she's looking to be a serious competitor. I'd prefer her to Sanders or Warren, primarily because they're both pretty old.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    lul.. Isn't the reason she is even on the radar is because of her questioning of Trump's cabinet where she acted like a bitch? I mean.. ok.. she is against Trump and won't let people answer the question before ramming them with another question... and???? Is it just Anti-trump that pushed her forward?
    Did you watch a different video compared to me? Da fuq?

15+ Year Old Account
    looks more likeable than Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    If you can't take a little bit of the gotcha game, maybe you shouldn't apply for a high level position. AG of the USA is kinda important I'm told.

More importantly there is no need to take Jeff Sessions out of context. He's done plenty of shit of the years. There should've been more than enough to make him look stupid, context or not.
    This thread is factually about Kamala Harris. Why are you trying to shift the goal post so far, that the post becomes the ball? Other Senators were present that day, asking questions of Sessions. Yet, they didn't make fools of themselves. So how is this all about Sessions again...exactly???

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    No, Trump is the corporate pick, she is not.
    Oh man. l o l

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not going to vote for someone who has all the moral compass of a toothpick judging by some of the cases she has prosecuted in the past.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)