Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post

So this is the "beginning of the end" expansion pack.
    Literally?
    I am all for new ips and rap ups but dont forget Blizzard is a company, they can still milk subs forever...

Deleted
    Primal sargerite vendor... thanks blizz for destroying economy. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Literally?
    I am all for new ips and rap ups but dont forget Blizzard is a company, they can still milk subs forever...
    ???? I mean i guess thats true but completely pointless. Literally nothing he said is true.

We imprison sargeras in the raid so of course we arent fighting him after. This is just set up for the new well of eternity resurrecting old gods or attracting aliens
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

So as a last act of defiance, Sargeras teabags Azeroth. And Silithus of all places.

Yeah, because there's loads of people there. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    ???? I mean i guess thats true but completely pointless. Literally nothing he said is true.
    I mean, i literally took from the VO's (facts) and the fact we have titan involvement on mainland Azeroth, and the fact there are no recorded victory lines, which means this is a permanent change to Azeroths surface that even the titans cannot initially prevent or stop. (fact)

For the longest time ever, I'm pretty certain that everyone (except you, blatantly) has always seen Sargeras as the main antagonist of WoW, and that if we ever fought with the Titans it would be the "beginning of the end". You really can't argue against that.

Now will Blizzard put in a massive grind and huge buildup to the finale feeding us shreds of new lore piece-meal every few months? and exhaust every possible shred of lore they can find before releasing the Sargeras raid? of course they will, it's Blizzard.

I mean, you can't just perpetually get closer to Sargeras, and then not fight Sargeras and he somehow escapes for five expansions, I think we had quite enough of that with Gul'dan already, at some point in the next 2 expansions we will fight against and destroy Sargeras, and if we don't, then I don't know what Blizzard plans to do instead of it, maybe we'll just go to Catandia instead and meet a new race of long lost cat people and deal with their problems whilst that scar gets bigger.

You're undoubtedly reaching at straws to suggest that Titan involvement on Azeroth isn't bringing the game to what millions of players have foreseen for the longest time as the "ending"

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    So as a last act of defiance, Sargeras teabags Azeroth. And Silithus of all places.

C'thun is there, well his corpse, and even if it isn't it will be so Blizzard can resurrect it with the "powerful new corrupted energy sargeras provided"
    Last edited by JohnnyMccrum; 2017-09-21 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    C'thun is there, well his corpse, and even if it isn't it will be so Blizzard can resurrect it with the "powerful new corrupted energy sargeras provided"
    Well my theory is this...

Azeroth's soul is comprised of most of the world's Spirit element, as stated in the Warcraft Chronicles Vol 1 book (which is why the Azerothian elements have no chill, like Ragnaros). It could be safe to say that, from this wound, all of this life-giving energy is spilling out, which could reach Ahn'Qiraj and the Silithid below. This could lead to them evolving, in a similar manner to how the Dark Trolls evolved into Night Elves, and how the Murlocs evolved into the Jinyu. The Silithid and Quiraji could very well evolve and, which the healing and revitalization properties of Spirit, could very well revive C'thun.

But this is speculation, in any case.

Well my theory is this...

Azeroth's soul is comprised of most of the world's Spirit element, as stated in the Warcraft Chronicles Vol 1 book (which is why the Azerothian elements have no chill, like Ragnaros). It could be safe to say that, from this wound, all of this life-giving energy is spilling out, which could reach Ahn'Qiraj and the Silithid below. This could lead to them evolving, in a similar manner to how the Dark Trolls evolved into Night Elves, and how the Murlocs evolved into the Jinyu. The Silithid and Quiraji could very well evolve and, which the healing and revitalization properties of Spirit, could very well revive C'thun.

But this is speculation, in any case.
    Definitely a cool theory, would actually like to see this.

Where is the C'thun redemption story though?

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    He doesn't deserve it. Regardless if his plan worked, he still took a massive risk and one that seems to have endangered the planet anyways, Regardless is sargearas is locked away. I don't care how much they try to make him seem good, Illidan won't be good. I hated the retcons with his character.
    Oh yeah, it's not like Illidan jailed the God that was just about to cleave our World.

It's not like Illidan apologized to Malfurion/Tyrande for not completely telling them his plans for Azeroth.

It's not like we've DIED To Argus the Unmaker.

It's not like we saved Azeroth from the Legion.

It's also not like we're gonna try and stop the Void next Expac.

Can't they at least say "thank you", while we've been slaying Xavius, as well as their "Corrupted Emerald Dragon"? We've saved the Forests, Illidan and I defeated Kil'jaeden, and we saved the UNIVERSE From certain doom. Sure, the Void's out. But, hey, NEW CONTENT!

Why is the Isle of Dread back on that Silithus map?

Wouldn't it make sense that the new Silithus map is a mythic only phase of the Unmaker fight? Since only a potion of the map would be used (and you cannot fly in the raid) the northwest island won't be visible at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad and happy at the same time by hearing Illidan saying his farewell to his brother and his feeling toward Tyrande one last time.

I am curious about Aman'thul audio, talking about the heroes of Azeroth died fighting Argus the unmaker is that the boss encounter wipe audio? or did we actually got defeated by Argus similar to the Lich King then somehow get resurrected by Eonar or something like that?
    Last edited by Velshin; 2017-09-21 at 01:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Sad and happy at the same time by hearing Illidan saying his farewell to his brother and his feeling toward Tyrande one last time.

I am curious about Aman'thul audio, talking about the heroes of Azeroth died fighting Argus the unmaker is that a the boss encounter wipe audio? or did we actually got defeated by Argus similar to the Lich King then somehow get resurrected by Eonar or something like that?
    Considering how the next part of his audio is him talking about how "Time answers" to him, I'm guessing it's part of the fight, we die, he rewinds time for a second chance.
    Ryzen 3600X | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wi-fi | 16GB G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz | Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3 Gold | NZXT Kraken X62 | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO | 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe M.2 | 3x 27" HP Omen 165Hz 1Ms Latency

Quote Originally Posted by HasturTheKing View Post
    Considering how the next part of his audio is him talking about how "Time answers" to him, I'm guessing it's part of the fight, we die, he rewinds time for a second chance.
    Isn’t rhe Amanthul thing we found the one that allows us a rez every 30 minuets too?

Hey, Sargeras did us a FAVOR!

He destroyed that ugly ass mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HasturTheKing View Post
    Cool indeed but for me I would prefer something like that:

We finally defeat Argus the unmaker then Sargeras showed up and we have no hope on defeating him and his boss encounter will be similar to the Lich king in Halls of Reflection where we just have to run away and survive the obstacles until the titans + Illidan finally seals Sargeras.

I am curious about Aman'thul audio, talking about the heroes of Azeroth died fighting Argus the unmaker is that the boss encounter wipe audio? or did we actually got defeated by Argus similar to the Lich King then somehow get resurrected by Eonar or something like that?
    It's a Lich King 2.0

Reap soul: Argus instantly kills off the Players. Were it not for the Titans, all hope would be lost....

- - - Updated - - -

Cool indeed but for me I would prefer something like that:

We finally defeat Argus the unmaker then Sargeras showed up and we have no hope on defeating him and his boss encounter will be similar to the Lich king in Halls of Reflection where we just have to run away and survive the obstacles until the titans + Illidan finally seals Sargeras.
    Well, let's be honest, we're not going to do much on Sargeras' Prison. We'll just defeat Argus, gain the Titan Pantheon's utimate Blessing, use little of our Artifact's power on Sargeras' Prison, then leave after Illidan says his goodbyes.

Deleted
    So, what is this cursed shard for? Starts some quest....

i don't want to live on this world anymore

He looked and said "Ok what zone do the players hate the most....."