Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by cocacolawheresthesoda View Post
    I mean, no, we shouldn't allow cunts to have it their way, but in reality, it's just one every week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Report for disagreeing with me? You mean exactly what they do to me? Na.
    Ahhh, the Z generation. Being so deluded that "being toxic" is the same as disagreeing with someone.

Trump taught you so well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MagusHenosis View Post
    THIS IS THE EXACT PROBLEM LOL!!!

The way things are setup, it leads to people not even wanting to say anything, since then it's less chance that they will be silenced, but actually with myself, I really don't limit myself, which is why I get silenced all the time now. Why should I limit myself??? That is not good for one's body, mind, or soul OK, just so you guys know, and that is SOLID GOLD advice if you can get to the point where you TRULY understand what that means.

Anyways.....my point is that what this leads to is people being STIFLED, and OPPRESSED (yes OK, it does EXACTLY that) to the point where it REDUCES PLAYER INTERACTION OK, it really does!!! And look at the game right now, and look how antisocial it is, and look how LITTLE people talk!!!

HOLY HELL!!!

How about lift all of that by making it "M" for mature???

Wild crazy idea there Blizzard, to allow people to SPEAK, and BE THEIRSELVES!!!

What a concept lol!!!

What a concept for people to not be POWER TRIPPED ON TO UNREASONABLE LEVELS BY THEIR PEERS!!!

I am just saying OK, since I VERY MUCH AM oppressed, and even abused by these horrible people, who are reporting me for no other reason than the fact that they "just don't like me."

How dishonorable!!!

How truly dishonorable to report someone, simply because you don't like them!!!

HOW VERY HATEFUL!!!

I NEVER DO THAT GUYS!!!

NOT EVER!!!

IN FACT, THE ONLY REASON I EVER REPORT ANYONE ANYMORE IS FOR CHEATING IN GAME WHEN I SEE THEM DO IT!!!

THAT'S IT, AND MY LIKE OR DISLIKE OF THEM DOESN'T EVEN FACTOR INTO IT!!!

It is simply MADDENING OK!!!

I would REALLY appreciate it if people would STOP ABUSING THE REPORTING SYSTEMS!!!

It is making HUGE PROBLEMS IN THE COMMUNITY!!!

PLEASE STOP THIS OK, I BEG YOU GUYS TO WHO ARE DOING THIS!!!

Perhaps you are thinking "why should you???"

Well, I will TELL YOU WHY OK!!!

You should, since it will help YOU the most!!!

How???

Well, by NOT using your energy to attack others in this way (which is very much what you are doing by abusing the reporting systems), you retain more of your power for YOURSELF!!!

It gives you POWER YO, and THAT is why you should do it in my opinion!!!

That is The Legend's secret OK!!!

Stay classy there WoW community!!!

You guys sure are something else!!!
    You sound like one of those whiny reddit or 4chan trump trolls that doesn't understand what "freedom of speech" actually means beyond the base definitions of those words.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Best advice I can offer is "Not every thought that crosses your mind needs to be expressed out loud."
    This has served me well in both my professional and personal life. Sometimes, instead of venting, it's better to focus on your goals and how your communications (or lack thereof) will affect those goals. Just something that's worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Confirmed for being toxic. You're most likely more toxic than the players you "trash", and your thread here is just a bad defense against the challenge (by blizzard, with silence) against your set in stone belief (that you aren't toxic).

Complete lack of self-awareness.. pathetic.
    How come you're not on my ignore list?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Sounds like a lot of people don't like what you say, take the hint
    And talk more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Maybe it's time to stop with your shit?
    It's from irl, I have the power to tell people to keep quiet when they keep up with their stupid shit, do as I say and it almost always plays out nicely.

Unfortunately for everyone, I don't own Blizzard. As it stands, it's been proven to me that people simply use the report button for anything they don't like, even if it's not toxicity.

Now, it's up to the other animal's mostly underdeveloped (see? this is somewhat toxic) brains to judge if it's fair to land punishment for something that wasn't toxic.

Though they'll say that it is yes, because, since they're as stupid, love happens between all of them and so, the majority wins.

Either way, derailing, but I confirmed some things with this thread and it's been helpful, that is: Understand that not everyone is as smart as you and they'll respond like animals to anything that's not as they expect.

I mostly just ignore, but I think a fucker that wishes cancer upon the raid and troll-pulls the boss or says something toxic before leaving deserves a cock up his ass.

---

The lack of contextual awarness in most humans is crazy. Does the justice system, which we all have in ourselves treat a nice person and a bad person the same way?

If someone says something heavy, I should let him be, so they can go around doing it again, maybe to your sister, father, mother?

The answer is, regardless of what you say that, no, you don't. So pick the shovel and start picking shit up when you see it. They only act this way because they think it works.

People play this game for fun. No one wants to log in to seeing an asshole trash your time.

Deleted
    And so, today I got a mute for 12 hours.

Unfortunately, this system is a double-edged sword, where, for most it does the job...because it's usually a case of someone being toxic.

But say you tell people they're wrong, they get offended and they report you and this happens a lot. Not saying I'm an angel: I'm a firm believer that if an asshole is toxic, you tell them to fuck off. But in my case, these are rare, so, really, how many people need to report you?

How do I appeal this?

Answer is: I can't.

Blizzard should try to be more open on what the solution is here for people who got the ban unfairly.
    This is almost as stupid as the guy who teamkills a guy for teamkilling, what's your thoughtprocess?

10+ Year Old Account
    How come you're not on my ignore list?

- - - Updated - - -

And talk more.

- - - Updated - - -

It's from irl, I have the power to tell people to keep quiet when they keep up with their stupid shit, do as I say and it almost always plays out nicely.

Unfortunately for everyone, I don't own Blizzard. As it stands, it's been proven to me that people simply use the report button for anything they don't like, even if it's not toxicity.

Now, it's up to the other animal's mostly underdeveloped (see? this is somewhat toxic) brains to judge if it's fair to land punishment for something that wasn't toxic.

Though they'll say that it is yes, because, since they're as stupid, love happens between all of them and so, the majority wins.

Either way, derailing, but I confirmed some things with this thread and it's been helpful, that is: Understand that not everyone is as smart as you and they'll respond like animals to anything that's not as they expect.

I mostly just ignore, but I think a fucker that wishes cancer upon the raid and troll-pulls the boss or says something toxic before leaving deserves a cock up his ass.

---

The lack of contextual awarness in most humans is crazy. Does the justice system, which we all have in ourselves treat a nice person and a bad person the same way?

If someone says something heavy, I should let him be, so they can go around doing it again, maybe to your sister, father, mother?

The answer is, regardless of what you say that, no, you don't. So pick the shovel and start picking shit up when you see it. They only act this way because they think it works.

People play this game for fun. No one wants to log in to seeing an asshole trash your time.
    Oh yes, you are right despite everyone telling you the opposite and we all must be crazy because you are the one that is right? If you had wanted only responses that agreed with you, then you should have told us that in your OP. I get it, you think you have permission to be a dick to everyone, but you should face no sanction, doesn't work like that. If you want other people to follow the rules then you have to follow them as well.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    The obvious solution is to just report people instead of telling them to "stop their shit".
    Telling them to stop their shit is ok. Depends on how you do it.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole mute thing is retarded. I haven't seen spam go away, have you? But now people get muted for being frustrated with spammers. That's dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    How to Properly deal with toxic players in WoW.

1. You can simply report them and mute them. Let Blizzard deal with them. If you feel the need to say something, then say it in such a way that others won't feel the need to report you. At the end of the day you will NOT change their attitude, you will NOT change their behavior, you will have NO INFLUENCE over what they do and at the most you will only ENCOURAGE them to continue acting how they act.

It's that simple. There is a big difference between telling people to stop with their shit IRL and in-game. If you can't understand this or if you disagree with this you are just a lost cause and you will only learn after Blizzard mutes you enough. That or you just won't learn period and you learning ability is equal to those who are toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Telling them to stop their shit is ok. Depends on how you do it.
    This right here is very correct. I have told people online to stop their shit, but I do it in such a way that I don't get reported for how I say it. How you word things in life is extremely important.

Stop caring at all about what anyone is saying, it really doesn't matter.

Unfortunately, this system is a double-edged sword, where, for most it does the job...because it's usually a case of someone being toxic.

But say you tell people they're wrong, they get offended and they report you and this happens a lot. Not saying I'm an angel: I'm a firm believer that if an asshole is toxic, you tell them to fuck off. But in my case, these are rare, so, really, how many people need to report you?

How do I appeal this?

Blizzard should try to be more open on what the solution is here for people who got the ban unfairly.
    I think the problem is you. Read your post, then realise that you are toxic, just like the players you hate. Therefore, it's worth reporting you.

The more I read the OP's posts, the more i think he is full of shit. Acting like a dick is not against the rules yes, but try not to harass or insult people perhaps? Or just quit and make WoW a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by stablon View Post
    The more I read the OP's posts, the more i think he is full of shit.
    It wasn't abundantly clear to you on the first read through?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the issue here. If you're getting reported a lot which leads to you getting silenced YOU are clearly doing things wrong, in this particular case you are - most likely - using words in a way that you shouldn't. Word your critique of other peoples behavior differently, and if you're passive aggressive in your communication you should probably stop that as well.

- Before you judge someone else, you should consider the possibility that you're probably an as*hole too.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Oh yes, you are right despite everyone telling you the opposite and we all must be crazy because you are the one that is right? If you had wanted only responses that agreed with you, then you should have told us that in your OP. I get it, you think you have permission to be a dick to everyone, but you should face no sanction, doesn't work like that. If you want other people to follow the rules then you have to follow them as well.
    I'm very thankful to all the answers, they provide me with much insight and allows me to see how others see a certain issue.

As per being right: Usually, I am right, sometimes wrong, but never been wrong when it comes to comparing myself to others below, hence, this thread wasn't me trying to prove something, because you'd be crazy to need confirmation from a mass that has stupidity as an asset, it was me simply wanting to see different reactions. It's good to understand others.

And reactions I got.

And it's lovely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia View Post
    I don't get the issue here. If you're getting reported a lot which leads to you getting silenced YOU are clearly doing things wrong, in this particular case you are - most likely - using words in a way that you shouldn't. Word your critique of other peoples behavior differently, and if you're passive aggressive in your communication you should probably stop that as well.

- Before you judge someone else, you should consider the possibility that you're probably an as*hole too.
    Considered that, reached the conclusion that I'm no asshole. If someone talks shit, which happens a lot, you silence them.

"But you seem like an asshole.". Hint: It's my way of distant typing and not responding to provocation, gives me an air of superiority.

All in all I'm thankful for the replies and wish I could pay back by providing as much information back to these who helped, willingly or not.
    Last edited by cocacolawheresthesoda; 2017-09-21 at 12:36 PM.

"It hurts when I do this."

"... So stop doing that."

Toxic. The new popular word that is used for everything and its opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    "It hurts when I do this."

"... So stop doing that."
    It doesn't. I simply don't care, but would I have worded my original post in that matter, people would've avoided an answer.

I was interested in what other people's opinion on this matter is, in my life, I don't get to interact with many people on an honest personal level.

Given the "anonimity" here, people will fuck me right and left to tell me the truth. Which I appreciate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Toxic. The new popular word that is used for everything and its opposite.
    Quite powerful statement. I don't think one should be reported for satire, if it's lenient (many in this thread take this as toxic), but as it just turns out, people report you for that.

On the other hand "toxic" in anyone's mind that is above 20 that I've asked is someone who tries to disrupt other's enjoyment through words and other ways, in a consistent and disrespectful way (or variations of this), saying shit like "kill yourself" or disease related things or threats and things along the line for absolutely no reason other than pure selfishness.

So you're the chat police?? If you feel this is your responsaibility I'm sorry to inform you that this job is not vacant or in any way relevant to anybody.

Report or ignore them if you like but there's no point in waisting time with playing guardian of the global / trade chanel.

Turn off the chat if it bothers you that much. Problem solved.

Deleted
    How to deal with toxic players (I'm including swearing passive aggressive types like the OPs):

Don't get triggered, report them, ignore them, move on.

10+ Year Old Account

How do I appeal this?

Be the better person.. Report and move on. Cant argue with stupid

id prob report you too if u were being as toxic and obtuse as you are in this thread @op. much the same reason I reported this thread to the mods. Theres no discussion to be had here and its basically you saying we are all stupid and you are untouchably right.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking