Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Just because they haven't released the information on who bought what, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    It also doesn't mean it did happen though.

Because so far all they have is possibility.

Facebook probably has a rule that they won't release the information to the public. I will believe them over a Putin bot or a Trump bot trying to do their fucking hardest mental gymnastics to try to explain this away.
    But everyone goes off information they DID release to public, not some super-secret information they provided to some government agency or anything else.

As does that video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    There are no mainstream alternatives which really focus on important issues and hammer down good points.

We have to go to independent media for that on youtube, etc. Kyle Kulinski is the primary person I watch for news these days.
    Oh boy.

Another Woke Independent.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the U.S. who started the bilateral hostilities with Russia, with their sanctions / trade war, pressuring some other countries to turn against Russia, hostile rhetoric, false / unproven accusations, etc. And, as usual, the world is now a worse place due to the U.S. actions.

These "rallies" and whatever simply mean that the U.S. is reaping what they sowed -- and the U.S. well deserves it all, as long as they keep to their destabilizing and nonconstructive policies. They can only blame themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh boy.

Another Woke Independent.
    You haven't listed any news sources without corporate narratives.

Do that and I'll consider them. Otherwise I'll stick to my alternative media.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    At this point, if the Russians are still shilling for Trump they're doing it just to cause chaos.
    That has always been their goal, before Trump, before Hillary. I can also see an argument for Putin's disdain of Hillary contributing something to the way they executed this incarnation of chaos-sowing.

Why is this an issue? Why do people pretend to care? Why is this more abhorrent than all of the elections the US Government has meddled with? Why is this more abhorrent than the governments the US Government has toppled?

What actually pisses me off about the whole "Russia Meddling" story is the absence of acknowledgement to the logical response of "Why the fuck wouldn't they?" This is probably because addressing the "Why this isn't a fucking surprise" would be predicated on some reasonable acknowledgment of what the Obama Administration as well as the Clinton State Department helped to create between the USA and Russia after nearly 30 years.

Because apparently, drone striking the fuck out of 3 or 4 other countries just wasn't good enough, we needed to start a second cold war with Russia and then cry wolf when they didn't want one of the founders of said hostility as commander of our military.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    You haven't listed any news sources without corporate narratives.

Do that and I'll consider them. Otherwise I'll stick to my alternative media.
    NPR
    Corporate.

Good one bro. Real zinger. Don't forget to stock up on your fluoride blocker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    It was the U.S. who started the bilateral hostilities with Russia, with their sanctions / trade war, pressuring some other countries to turn against Russia, hostile rhetoric, false / unproven accusations, etc. And, as usual, the world is now a worse place due to the U.S. actions.

These "rallies" and whatever simply mean that the U.S. is reaping what they sowed -- and the U.S. well deserves it all, as long as they keep to their destabilizing and nonconstructive policies. They can only blame themselves.
    Oh.

I guess it's the U.S.' fault Russia invaded Crimea. *shakes fist angrily*

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh.

I guess it's the U.S.' fault Russia invaded Crimea. *shakes fist angrily*
    You do know the meaning of the term "bilateral", right? You know Crimea wasn't a part of the U.S., right?

15+ Year Old Account

I can link these all day but it won't matter because: "RUSSIANS ARE EVERYWHERE! OMG! IT IS OK TO HATE RUSSIA, TRUMP, HIS SUPPORTERS AND WHITE MALES BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS OK!"
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know the meaning of the term "bilateral", right? You know Crimea wasn't a part of the U.S., right?
    Clearly you don't since you blame everything on one particular side.

The second part makes no sense, it doesn't need to be part of the U.S. The modern world doesn't take kindly to nations invading others in order to acquire territory.

Inb4 Russia invaded as retaliation.
    Inb4 the U.S. invades countries. No, not to take territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Funny how all of this supposedly wasn't true and didn't exist earlier this year. Trump supporters have gone from "Russia has nothing to do with anything" to "So what if Russia did anything it doesn't matter libtard, lol".

Pointless to argue with them about it because they'll just make smart ass remarks or attack Clinton/Obama to deflect.
    No they went from Trump did not collude with Russians (still true), to So what if Russia did anything it doesn't matter libtard small but important detail.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account

The second part makes no sense, it doesn't need to be part of the U.S. The modern world doesn't take kindly to nations invading others in order to acquire territory.

*shrug* I guess you agree with my statement about the bilateral hostilities but your russophobia-induced cognitive dissonance prevents you from realizing it. That, or you really don't understand the meaning of "bilateral".

10+ Year Old Account

irony or hypocrisy?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Don't try to push yourself off as finnish, when you're rather obviously getting your paycheck from st.petersburg, kotiryssä. And if you're not, how about move to the country whose tit you are so hard wanting to suck?

Protip: If you think russia has a "historic" right to own crimea, that would mean that places like the baltic states, finland, alaska and the whole of ukraine are in the same boat. Borders change and no country in the world can start claiming clay just because at some point in history they happened to own it.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    irony or hypocrisy?
    Show me where I said the U.S. was completely faultless.

I'm just pointing out that out of the two, one half has made land grabs in multiple countries, and then whines like a little bitch when the international scene puts sanctions as deterrence.

- - - Updated - - -

*shrug* I guess you agree with my statement about the bilateral hostilities but your russophobia-induced cognitive dissonance prevents you from realizing it. That, or you really don't understand the meaning of "bilateral".
    Russophobia. Lol.

See my post above.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    You heard it here folks just ignore the crimes of Donny and his crew
    Yeah, because being irrationally outraged really helps... The fact that you can't think of a good reason to remain outraged shows that there isn't one. Let the people who can actually make a case against them do so. You're just falling into Russia's trap of attacking the other group and widening the divide.

Russophobia. Lol.

See my post above.
    Can't laugh at that and be totally serious with "islamaphobia".
    Last edited by urasim; 2017-09-22 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Vladimir Putin personally called me on election day and reminded me to vote for Trump. He also asked how my dog fluffy was doing, which I really appreciated.

Deleted
    Sooo....there is no evidence n facebook "deleted" it but "trust us!" (give us air-time so we make monies n can sell some bullshit book about it, buy it up sheeple!

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Vladimir Putin personally called me on election day and reminded me to vote for Trump. He also asked how my dog fluffy was doing, which I really appreciated.
    A real gentleman. Fluffy needs respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It's not crazy to assume that countries meddle in each other affairs, but this one is just ridiculous, media is pushing so hard this time.
    And you want to know the most fun thing? Literally same shit happens in Russia. I mean, it was happening since 2004, when anyone opposing current government was labeled as "United States Department of State agent"
    Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I'm sure the American media will be crying about Trump winning for decades to come, so shit like this will never really die.
    Yeah, and that he won again in 2020 really set them off!
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-09-22 at 03:55 PM.

Some Russians pretended to be Americans on Facebook and said, "come on guys, let's rally around Trump". OK... it's a platform of free speech, what do you want us to do? People create fake accounts on all internet communication mediums, forums, twitter, facebook. What is the end game here? I for one, am not surprised you can find fake accounts owned by Russians supporting Trump. I'm willing to bet there are accounts out there in favor of Clinton that are not who they said they were. Russians were not out there standing behind Trump at his rallies, you can't feign that the excitement about Trump was all manufactured and not real, because the people were there, and they were there even when they were receiving harsh criticism name-calling from the entire media apparatus. That shows a pretty strong will of these people, that probably has no bearing from a few facebook posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Can't laugh at that and be totally serious with "islamaphobia".
    You'll be hard pressed to find me having ever used that word.

But hey, if you do I'll paypal you 10$.