Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    That metaphor went right over your head i see
    In jest, mainly.

But either way, let me know when Democrats start holding rallies and chanting "lock him up".

This whole "both sides are equal" bullshit needs to stop, it's not remotely true in the slightest. But hey, our resident gaslighters love them some gaslighting : )

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In jest, mainly.

But either way, let me know when Democrats start holding rallies and chanting "lock him up".

This whole "both sides are equal" bullshit needs to stop, it's not remotely true in the slightest. But hey, our resident gaslighters love them some gaslighting : )
    You don't think leftist virtue signaling, violent "protesting", occupy type movements, defaming statues, media outlets constantly blasting on every bit of fake news they can get is as bad as those idiots on the right? Its the same shit, you just so happen to agree with what one side is doing. Ill just sit here in the middle and eat some popcorn, it gets better everyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't think leftist virtue signaling, violent "protesting", occupy type movements, defaming statues, media outlets constantly blasting on every bit of fake news they can get is as bad as those idiots on the right? Its the same shit, you just so happen to agree with what one side is doing. Ill just sit here in the middle and eat some popcorn, it gets better everyday.
    Yeah, remember when the BLM protester drove their car into the peaceful white supremacist group? No? Yeah, me neither...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Yeah, remember when the BLM protester drove their car into the peaceful white supremacist group? No? Yeah, me neither...
    Remember when a BLM member used a sniper rifle to kill several police officers in Texas? I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when a BLM member used a sniper rifle to kill several police officers in Texas? I do.
    You'll have to expand on that. Because a google search for "BLM rifle Texas" only returns results about the police in Texas shooting a BLM protester legally carrying a rifle.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you show how BLM at all supported this guy? Maybe how Trump's or Obama's reaction was 'both sides'? Because I can show you video of Trump supporters chanting Dylan Roof...

- - - Updated - - -

You'll have to expand on that. Because a google search for "BLM rifle Texas" only returns results about the police in Texas shooting a BLM protester legally carrying a rifle.
    He is talking about the sniper who started shooting during a BLM protest. You know, the one where BLM were running for their lives, just like everyone else?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He is talking about the sniper who started shooting during a BLM protest. You know, the one where BLM were running for their lives, just like everyone else?
    Fair enough... but yeah, sounds like another false equivalency. Ah well.

-Kujako-

You don't think leftist virtue signaling,
    Meaning?...

violent "protesting",
    The overwhelming majority of protests over the past year, specifically organized political protests/rallies, have been peaceful, FYI.

occupy type movements,
    Like?...

defaming statues,
    Oh heavens be, a small handful of statues were vandalized, a select few destroyed, and a few others had sheets put over them. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

media outlets constantly blasting on every bit of fake news they can get
    Now you're in straight fantasy-land, dude.

is as bad as those idiots on the right?

Its the same shit, you just so happen to agree with what one side is doing.
    Except it's not.

Ill just sit here in the middle and eat some popcorn, it gets better everyday.
    Ah the false middle, such a safe space.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Here he is! http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/phi...sts/index.html

Of course google scrubbed most of the "BLM" stuff off their website, which is too be expected. but wait! before you start saying "hes not a real BLM member", he did during a BLM rally, to police officers who were at the rally to protect the rally, as they always do. His twitter was also full of BLM propaganda, but thats probably not enough for the lovely people of this forum, hes not realllll BLM....

Also, you could make the argument that everyone's favorite neo-nazi wasn't a real alt righter anyways, but we all know the scum is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake news? While you are bitching about occupy? You do know in Seattle, they maxed an elderly nun in the protest? The idea that those protesting against wallstreet, were some sort of deviants is idiotic. Is this the only time you defend wallstreet or is it only when Trump does it, because you know he will fill his cabinet with wallstreet, regardless of what he is saying?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course google scrubbed most of the "BLM" stuff off their website, which is too be expected.
    Ah yes... no doubt they're a part of the Obama Deep State.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    He isn't using this defence; nor do i.
    I quoted you, dude.

Wasn't basis of US judicial system innocent until proven guilty?

As far as i see noone proven anyone guilty yet.

And as we've seen with Hillary, even multiple investigations can give nothing in the end.
    That flies 100% in the face of what Trump and his rabid fanbase have been saying. They still think she's guilty. Therefore, they have waived the "innocent until proven guilty" defense on Trump as well.

You tried to mount a defense. Problem is, you can't. Trump ruined that for you.

Or, you brought up "innocent until proven guilty" for...what reason? If it wasn't a defense, why bring it up when @Crispin posted about how a member of Trump's rabid fanbase was acting?

Again, sorry, but I don't make the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here he is! http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/phi...sts/index.html

Of course google scrubbed most of the "BLM" stuff off their website, which is too be expected. but wait! before you start saying "hes not a real BLM member", he did during a BLM rally, to police officers who were at the rally to protect the rally, as they always do. His twitter was also full of BLM propaganda, but thats probably not enough for the lovely people of this forum, hes not realllll BLM....

Also, you could make the argument that everyone's favorite neo-nazi wasn't a real alt righter anyways, but we all know the scum is.
    The BLM protestors were running for their lives during that shooting. BLM does not support or celebrate the guy. While you can claim that the guy who drove into the crowd wasn't a real alt-right, despite traveling cross state to participate in the rally. But, were all the ones chanting Dylann Roof also not real alt-right? There is sure as hell a lot of those...

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Meaning?...
    Every person who needs to stab their way into a discussion, and shitting all over it with how amazing their viewpoints are, you should know!

The overwhelming majority of protests over the past year, specifically organized political protests/rallies, have been peaceful, FYI.
    They have? Virtually every leftist backed protest has been fraught with ANTIFA lead violence, but okay

Like?...
    Generalized mention of the occupy movements, keep up!

Oh heavens be, a small handful of statues were vandalized, a select few destroyed, and a few others had sheets put over them. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
    Committed crimes is cool and hip in your book? cool, ill note that. Bring forth some legislation to actually get rid of them, dont be animals about it.

Now you're in straight fantasy-land, dude.
    I am? but what about all the TRUMP IS A KGB SPY shit? thats pretty fantasy land as well

Yeah idk either, unfinished thought

Except it's not.
    yeah, because you agree with that method, so its "okay" in your mind, thats called Bias

Ah the false middle, such a safe space.
    No, people such as yourself feel the need to polarize everything, youre saying that one sides methods are justified due the ends they want to achieve, but the other side is wrong because you dislike them, that bias 101.

- - - Updated - - -

The BLM protestors were running for their lives during that shooting. BLM does not support or celebrate the guy. While you can claim that the guy who drove into the crowd wasn't a real alt-right, despite traveling cross state to participate in the rally. But, were all the ones chanting Dylann Roof also not real alt-right? There is sure as hell a lot of those...
    Wasn't Dylann Roof mentally disabled? thats like saying the Sandy Hook guy was an alt-righter; however, i would agree that most alt-righters are probably mentally disabled.

Wasn't Dylann Roof mentally disabled? thats like saying the Sandy Hook guy was an alt-righter; however, i would agree that most alt-righters are probably mentally disabled.
    His attorneys (and alt-right buddies) tried to push the narrative that he was autistic/mentally disabled, Roof wasn't having any of it - http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...711-story.html

Roof was just a run of the mill white supremacist.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes... no doubt they're a part of the Obama Deep State.
    You're not serious are you? Its pretty obvious google has an extreme SJW bias, look what they do to Sargon...

Also, they even went as far to demonetize Broscincelife because he doesn't "hold their values"

But they perpetuate far left militant propaganda like TYT all day

- - - Updated - - -

His attorneys (and alt-right buddies) tried to push the narrative that he was autistic/mentally disabled, Roof wasn't having any of it - http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...711-story.html

Roof was just a run of the mill white supremacist.
    Well, fuck him, hes a piece of shit anyways, and deserves an injection for mass murder (or domestic terrorism). At least we agree on something.

- - - Updated - - -

Fake news? While you are bitching about occupy? You do know in Seattle, they maxed an elderly nun in the protest? The idea that those protesting against wallstreet, were some sort of deviants is idiotic. Is this the only time you defend wallstreet or is it only when Trump does it, because you know he will fill his cabinet with wallstreet, regardless of what he is saying?
    I work for Wallstreet lmfao, of course ill defend it, because most people demonize something they have zero understand of.

Can you show how BLM at all supported this guy? Maybe how Trump's or Obama's reaction was 'both sides'? Because I can show you video of Trump supporters chanting Dylan Roof...
    Can you tell of which group was that guy with a car exactly a member?

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, genuinely curious.

You're not serious are you? Its pretty obvious google has an extreme SJW bias, look what they do to Sargon...

Also, they even went as far to demonetize Broscincelife because he doesn't "hold their values"

But they perpetuate far left militant propaganda like TYT all day
    ...wut? What did they "do" to Sargon and whoever that Broscincelife guy is? How are they "perpetuating" TYT? Are TYT even "left"? I do my best to avoid them, because more often than not they're just opportunistic assholes.

Can you tell of which group was that guy with a car exactly a member?

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, genuinely curious.
    https://www.adl.org/education/resour...nguard-america

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I quoted you, dude.
    That's just a fact about US judicial system and investigations. "Innocent until proven guilty" is also considered good practice in general as far as application of law is concerned.

Obviously with your "not with us means against us" mentality anyone who doesn't support witch hunts is supporter of witches. Probably perfectly valid heuristic for your own society i guess - it took a lot of effort to make it so divided.

That flies 100% in the face of what Trump and his rabid fanbase have been saying. They still think she's guilty. Therefore, they have waived the "innocent until proven guilty" defense on Trump as well.
    So you do support such stance when you do it. Exactly as i said.

Yeah, yeah, "because other side also does that". Keep going.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    ...wut? What did they "do" to Sargon and whoever that Broscincelife guy is? How are they "perpetuating" TYT? Are TYT even "left"? I do my best to avoid them, because more often than not they're just opportunistic assholes.
    They completely demonetized Sargon, who has 1M subscribers, and wont verify him, thats pretty dirty. Brosciencelife is "Dom Mazetti" and they also demonetized him, not allowing him to make money on his videos. TYT are SJWs, and in videos where they openly deny the Armenian genocide, they are allowed to monetize, because google sees them "fit" to use advertisers for, TYT also has made comments about the Armenia genocide should happen again, with their piece "white Christians, your time has come", which they were allowed to monetize. They scrub anything thats openly against SJWs and against their narrative, its pretty obviously out there, look what happened to their engineer they just canned for using the suggestions box.

Come to your own conclusions on this, but its some pretty bad shit, which is why I chime in like i did.

- - - Updated - - -

That's just a fact about US judicial system and investigations. "Innocent until proven guilty" is also considered good practice in general as far as application of law is concerned.

Obviously with your "not with us means against us" mentality anyone who doesn't support witch hunts is supporter of witches. Probably perfectly valid heuristic for your own society i guess - it took a lot of effort to make it so divided.

So you do support such stance when you do it. Exactly as i said.

Yeah, yeah, "because other side also does that". Keep going.
    Couldnt say it better myself, thank you!