Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    They will realize that they don't stand a chance against the Void Lords and they need help from Illigeras.
    Does that mean Illidan and Sargeras will do a fusion dance and combine their powers?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

You put the spoiler in the title of the post...it doesn't really work that way

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Yeah because killing sarg makes so much sense /s
    What we've learned is you CANT kill a titan. You can shatter their frame, but their soul will always persist.

How do you know one spoiler but not the other? Illidan's fine, he's just locked up again only this time he's the Warden.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Does that mean Illidan and Sargeras will do a fusion dance and combine their powers?
    Illidan will turn Sargeras into candybar and then eat him!

Imprisoning Sargeras is not a permanent solution. It can take ages, but sooner or later, the jail will crumble, he will bust out, or someone will set him free. Look at Illidan, he was meant to be imprisoned for all eternity.

Right now I believe Blizzard are setting Sargeras aside so that we can focus on Queen Azshara, N'zoth, and the void lords.

I still think that Sargeras should be the final boss in WoW. I rather fight him instead of some void god I've never even heard of before.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Why do the Titans need Illidan to be the jailer? As if Illidan can contain Sargeras forever...

Also, what's stopping someone from cooking up a plan to break him out?
    From what i understand he is to strong for us to kill him ao we are sealing him away. We'd WANT to kill him
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    They're going to kill the Baal Sargeras and bind his soulstone soul to Tal Rasha Illidan to imprison the demon lord forever.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Despite what's in store for Illidan I doubt it's the last we'll see of him and Sargeras...
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    They will realize that they don't stand a chance against the Void Lords and they need help from Illigeras.
    Fair enough.
    That would make sense.

Guldan will get him out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    If you look it from optimistic side Illidan is basicaly getting to do the greatest feat in Warcraft lore so far.
    He'll literaly be the jailor of the Devil of the Warcraft universe.

This can be surpassed only by being Mudmug's jailor.

And it still leaves the door open for both of them returning in same bizzare scenario.
    Who is Mudmug's jailor? The Void Lords?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Yeah because killing sarg makes so much sense /s
    Would have rather had him stab Azeroth only to have the sword Azeroth only to see inky black blood poor about instead of the normal blue arcane, He brings it back for a second blow as she awakens corrupted sending tendrils of void energy piercing his body while we look on in distress.

Didn't read the thread, but: if so, the spoiler is the thread title, dumbo.

Quote Originally Posted by whyabadi View Post
    Guldan will get him out of jail.
    with the help of kael'thas the comeback kings!

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Who is Mudmug's jailor? The Void Lords?
    Probably no one yet!

Although I admit I am not expert in Mudmulogy and could be wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar: Forevermore, I will be the jailer of the damned.
    Illidan: Hold my beer.