Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Get a cat. They clean themselfs. No need to wash it.
    Well, you say that yet my wife wash our cat all the time, use special fur products, brush him, all kinds of stuff.

I mean, if you let your dog go for a swim in the pond that dog won't actually need a bath either but, you know...

I wash all my pets in my shower but not with me in it. They don't like to shower so it's always a battle, specially with the cats.

Theres one exception, one of my cats LOVES water, he plays with water all day.
    When I shower, he always jumps in it with me and plays with the water. I let him because its hilarious.

Deleted
    Dogs only need to be washed every few weeks as well depending on weather conditions.

Dachshund gets one the the bath tub and the ACD gets one outside with the hose.

Shower, dog shampoo.

My Staffie enjoys the warm water.

Don't wash your dog every few days, especially not with shampoo.

Once or twice year is more than enough with dog or baby shampoo (outside of special cases like the "carcass-roll" mentioned above), and once or twice a month with lukewarm water (theoretically cold water would be better, but that's just cruel and my dogs always loved the warm water showers).

15+ Year Old Account
    Our dogs are washed in the shower many times a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    with gasoline ofcourse.
    When you light it - it goes WOOOF!!

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I have two dogs that love rain and bodies of water so they usually clean themselves very well and never smell. Fortunately their skin is not that sensitive so there's no need to worry.
    The only time I had to bathe one of them was when one of the decided to take a dive in a gutter, ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    When you light it - it goes WOOOF!!
    You can also make it go meow~
    Freeze it and then use a chainsaw.

Deleted
    We got one of these. Works amazingly well on our Boxer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite simple here. I use a big plastic box that i fill with water 1.st and i let it there a bit on a sun so a temperature gets just right. Then i put a dog in, add a dog shampoo (one that doesnt remove the protection), clean it at a bit and once he goes out, a garden spray of water to get rid of the rest.
    After this a towel brushing.

Problem is that i need to watch for him for next 2 days to not jump into a mud. I think he hates the smell of dog shampoo.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Long haired german shepherd owner here, he goes to a groomer every three months or so, sometimes I'll do it myself but after two hours there's a bit of a dip in quality. If I do need to wash him sooner than that it's usually just a quick 5 minute rinse with the showerhead in the bath followed by an hour of attempting to dry him. Have to set the bathroom up like I'm decorating.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Which leads me to my question, how do you guys wash your dog? Do you do it with a hose in the front/back yard? Do you do it in the bathtub with a cup or hose attachment? Or do you strip down with beloved Fido & take a shower with him?
    If they need a quick wash up, backyard with the hose. Otherwise I take them to a grooming shop.

I don't really like all that hair going down the drain and then all the hair that ends up on the ground when I dry him, so I take him outside and put him on the hose with a soap dispenser nozzle.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only one dog needs it, it's happening in the shower. If it's for the whole pack of 7 (now), it's outside, with another person helping.

It's like heaven and hell for them. The washing/clipping part is pure hell, the drying part is pure heaven. You can see it in their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Do you also hear dwarves in WoW say "Wash your dick" when really what they say is "Watch your back"? :P
    Haha, I actually do.

It puts the dog in the shower. Then it puts the lotion in the basket. Then the dog gets the hose. Then it uses a special dog towel to dry the worst off. Then it takes the dog out of the house to air-dry during a walk.

I'd have to disagree. My mom had a cattery for a time, and those fuckers weren't nearly as clean nor housebroken as my dogs. I especially enjoyed when one of them long-haired devils decided to sit on my lap, only to jump off and leave smeared cat shit on my pants.

I 100% believe that cat knew what it was doing.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-09-23 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    My cat jumps in the bath after I get out which I'm sure can't be normal.
    depends entirely on what breed of cat it is, for some breeds, like Turkish Van and Angora for example, it's abnormal for them to not like water.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-09-23 at 05:51 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yeah, saliva is known to wash mud and smell really well.

I was my dog every few weeks with dog shampoo, in the tub with the shower. She loves it. ( Golden Retriever )
    How do you turn into your dog using dog shampoo!? That's impressive.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)