This thread is now everyone telling each other how boring they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's get this back on track, the banter got taken too far then.

Remember that there is such thing as going too far and it will be dealt with if left to stand.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    We’re turning into RAWK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    We’re turning into RAWK.
    I can assure you I'll nuke this thread from orbit before we become RAWK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Ham rolls blud.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Ham rolls blud.
    Man like durrtygoodz isn't a ham roll you feeling me. Real talk fam I'm back on it I'm wenger out blud

Deleted
    Milik destroyed his knee again. I guess we'll never know if he was called to be a Lewan

Deleted
    No phantom Ozil and Sanchez / Alex starting.

Somewhat comfortable Arsenal win is what I'm going for.

- - - Updated - - -

Why isn't that a pen?

Lacazette is the French Defoe.

Deleted
    He's a poacher.

That said the West Brom defense didn't exactly cover themselves with glory - standing like statues.

Arsenal playing flash shit already.

In the words of Tywin Lannister: "if a team can showboat against you - with impunity, then you are no longer a house to be feared" ey Tony Pulis?

- - - Updated - - -

Xhaka has been atrociously bad.

Just got back and rewatching some of the penalty shouts. It was a clear pen for West Brom first half but we also had two solid shouts at the other end on Monreal and Alexis. The 4th penalty shout of the match was actually awarded and it was the least clear cut one. Overall the ref had a mare.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Wasnt Mike dean the radio star was it

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Wasnt Mike dean the radio star was it
    Nah Bob Maddley. Gave lil Deano a run for his money tonight though.

Bob Madeline is up there with Dean.
    Not as bad as Chris Hoy though

Deleted
    Won £100 on the weekend, tempted to put it on Monaco + Real Madrid @5-1. Someone talk me out of this please.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Won £100 on the weekend, tempted to put it on Monaco + Real Madrid @5-1. Someone talk me out of this please.
    Real madrids league form has been a shaky start.

And aubameyang is banging the goals in at the moment, and dortmund is already a bit of a boggie team for RM. Its risky imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Real madrids league form has been a shaky start.

And aubameyang is banging the goals in at the moment, and dortmund is already a bit of a boggie team for RM. Its risky imo

Loads of games today having a think while pretending to do work

Loads of games today having a think while pretending to do work
    Sticky a cheeky £1 on Chelsea winning 3-0 against Madrid.
    Going to happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I know Real fans who have been really doubtful about that game vs. Dortmund. That said, Real has a tendency to abruptly end their shite form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dortmund also plays with their defense line really far up, and Kane totally destroyed them. I am afraid the same will happen against Real Madrid. Although Dortmund is a very tough cookie at home.