Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm not sure why the EU servers would be different, US is working fine now.

They did change the unIDed bundles so you don't need to see a vendor, really easy now.

- - - Updated - - -

It does seem like some mastery gating, I guess I cant' reach the rabbit until I max out the raptor? irksome if so.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post

They did change the unIDed bundles so you don't need to see a vendor, really easy now.

- - - Updated - - -

It does seem like some mastery gating, I guess I cant' reach the rabbit until I max out the raptor? irksome if so.
    Not sure why one would have to max out the raptor. The last upgrade is just an increase in damage from the 1 skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    I have nothing against fee, i played nonstop wow 2006->2014 without a single month of break.

I just feel like 30(ok, 20, if buying together, didnt know that, thanks) is a waste to get gliding. Have no interest in other Heart of Thorns content.

I loved gliding in Archage really much. Is it feels here same like in Archeage?
    Even if all you want is gliding you will have to play through HoT content to get the masteries to improve the gliding. So, don't think about it like that. GW2 isn't like WoW where the previous expansion becomes useless. The meta's will still be worth running. I get 7 gold on raw gold from running the Tarir meta. I will keep going back. The LW Season 3 maps will continue to be useful aswell i bet.

Auric Basin, Dragon Stand, and even the Tangled Depths meta events will still be run after the PoF expansion has died down a bit. Heck, the Tarir meta event in Auric Basin still gets run now.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Auric Basin, Dragon Stand, and even the Tangled Depths meta events will still be run after the PoF expansion has died down a bit. Heck, the Tarir meta event in Auric Basin still gets run now.
    I'm happy for that. HoT was awesome, and I still want to go back to there with mounts and stuff!

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

you need raptor 3 to get to the place with the bunnies. but it's really easy to get to that point now. at least experience-wise. I had to stop and hunt some mastery points because i ran out and all experience gained at that point went to waste

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    you need raptor 3 to get to the place with the bunnies. but it's really easy to get to that point now. at least experience-wise. I had to stop and hunt some mastery points because i ran out and all experience gained at that point went to waste
    Yeah, the points is what I was missing for it, but mostly because I somehow didn't see some of the first zone ones (like the cook). Not sure how. A lot of mastery points are mount gated though, which is irritating. A friend also ported me to the Jackal, but you need Bunny3 or Skimmer 3 to get the Jackal!

Also, though it doesn't change much, the dye option for mounts is buried beneath a toggle in the dye pane. Not sure if I missed a notice saying it existed, I'd already known you could dye them and went looking.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This has got to be the worst luanch of a XP in an MMO since WOD

Haven't been able to play more then max 30 min. the last 4 hours and now the log-in server is down again
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    kek, in my case 0 problems whatsoever, smooth sailing. (outside of one of the manteinance patches that took what like 15 mins?)
    Last edited by barackopala; 2017-09-24 at 08:38 PM.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    kek, in my case 0 problems whatsoever, smooth sailing.
    Try playing in Europe
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    This has got to be the worst luanch of a XP in an MMO since WOD

Haven't been able to play more then max 30 min. the last 4 hours and now the log-in server is down again
    I had some DC's but I didn't feel that it was as bad as the Great Wall of Raubahn in FFXIV

The latest launch is always the "worst launch in history".

I was playing last night and this morning, they patched a half hour ago and since then it's been issues. I assume they'll patch again soon anyway.

Meanwhile, the story continues it's habit of the stupidest boss battles ever. Eater of Souls is just a bad encounter, IMO.

And this game really needs a suicide option on the Downed condition. It's way past time.

10+ Year Old Account
    huh heard lots of people complaining about the game not having a meta but the last 2 maps do have meta's, the 2nd to last one spawns one of those legendary giant mechs, the other one in the last map was hard, my guild managed to find a meta of some sort where you end up doing some style of guild bounty mission, you get an event where gotta kill brandeds in a timeslot to spawn 5 champions, once you find those 5 champions and they die you'll activate the final step of the meta, sadly we wiped at around 55%, will update with more info !
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Also, while they aren't as interesting as the metas, the bounties can be quite tough and will need quite a few people. I don't see many doing those. Yes, I'd like a Dragon Stand type of meta but there is content for people to do, they just have to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The latest launch is always the "worst launch in history".

I was playing last night and this morning, they patched a half hour ago and since then it's been issues. I assume they'll patch again soon anyway.

Meanwhile, the story continues it's habit of the stupidest boss battles ever. Eater of Souls is just a bad encounter, IMO.

And this game really needs a suicide option on the Downed condition. It's way past time.
    ive seen a lot of people complain about eater of souls...i had no problem with it at all. it has its one tether/heal, which is part of an attack pattern. i just ran out when i knew he was about to cast it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    ive seen a lot of people complain about eater of souls...i had no problem with it at all. it has its one tether/heal, which is part of an attack pattern. i just ran out when i knew he was about to cast it.
    I just focused on interupting to the exclusion of all else and beat it, then the game crashed so i need to do it again. Tried keeping him at range as Mirage, but just didn't work out, especially since his heal power works with clones. Seen a lot of folks say they just get him glitched behind the cage and wear him down also.

In any case, it's still just a bad encounter. There's a wide variety of specs and if you have the wrong one, the battle might be impossible for you. The instance is also way too long, starting with the Balthazar encounter which is just so stupid. The lack of saving progression in a solo instance has been a problem since the start and I assume they have no intent to change things at this point.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So far, I find the campaign in HoT a lot more engaging than the one in PoF. A lot of exposition here, and a lot of "padding" in some missions as well.

Deleted
    Try playing in Europe
    i'm playing in europe and had 0 problems until late last night when the clients acted up a bit. but even then it only took a few tries or a few minutes of waiting before i could play normally again.

though i did see a lot of guildmates complaining about not being able to enter instances throughout the day

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    i'm playing in europe and had 0 problems until late last night when the clients acted up a bit. but even then it only took a few tries or a few minutes of waiting before i could play normally again.

though i did see a lot of guildmates complaining about not being able to enter instances throughout the day
    The official forums are flooded with players not being able to play since friday and even today there are still players that still can't play. it's 4 days now

The official forums are flooded with players not being able to play since friday and even today there are still players that still can't play. it's 4 days now
    come back in a week and gw2 will break ff14's record lol

stormblood launch was a nightmare
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.