Class mount in 7.3 on fresh alt

So i leveled my shaman exclusively to get the class mount and experience argus quests. And i found out that Class mount acquisition still requires exalted with broken shore on your ALTS as well..?

So you need to complete "Breaching the Tomb" achievement that is a pre quest for a mount. Correct me if im wrong but doesnt that rep grind of outdated content takes months? Or while doing other goals of achievement u get rep naturally ?

And do i need to level my followers to complete it? Why is clicking fucking table missions past WoD to get to the things u need is still a thing is beyond my imagination..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephcyte View Post
    So i leveled my shaman exclusively to get the class mount and experience argus quests. And i found out that Class mount acquisition still requires exalted with broken shore on your ALTS as well..?

So you need to complete "Breaching the Tomb" achievement that is a pre quest for a mount. Correct me if im wrong but doesnt that rep grind of outdated content takes months? Or while doing other goals of achievement u get rep naturally ?

And do i need to level my followers to complete it? Why is clicking fucking table missions past WoD to get to the things u need is still a thing is beyond my imagination..
    The Breaching the Tomb achievement can be done in 2-3 days, no more than 2-5 hours total (Because of the WQ quest and Mission table). As for follower levels, you just need to get 1 or 2 to 110 and can upgrade them to 880 for nethershards to do the BS mission.

As for the rep itself, it isn't a requirement.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread