Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalidor View Post
    I'm talking about comparing pre/post crime rates in Germany.

Ah. Good point then. I suppose we can just totally fucking ignore that crime because it's only happening to the undesirables. My God you people are fucking monsters...

The Rotheram rape gangs, who targeted vulnerable non-Muslim girls, because they were vulnerable and non-Muslim, would seem to suggest that those groups of Muslims will target anyone not in their in-group, regardless of their race.
    Lurid sex slavery cases are not exactly representative of most sexual crime. And FTR, it take two to dance a tango.

Canadian example said in words that the alt-right would approve and that are perfectly accurate.

''Canadian minor prostitution involves mostly (white) girls bamboozled into virtual sex slavery by pimps that tend to be gang members of Carribean (Haitian) origins''

The point that make people screams.

''However, the clients of those girls tend to be white canadians''.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...d-live-updates

I figured as much. People were spelling gloom and doom but with Germany's economy killing it, you knew Chancellor Merkel would get another term.
    Nobody was spelling doom and gloom. It was never in doubt that Merkel would be reelected. The boring campaign showed it, too. No upset, no scandal... nothing. It was the most boring campaign since Kohl won the election back in 1990 (this is literally one year after the Berlin Wall fell, for the historically challenged).
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    Shitty night for Merkel!

Afd is now the second largest party in East Germany which was Merkel country and this could rise in the future. West Germany will always be way more liberal than there East Germany counterparts but if this trend continues then this isnt looking good which ever way you paint it!
    Ah, that fantasy word where losing means winning.

The AFD would have scored 1 vote in the entire Germany and the alt-right would still have said ''we are winning''. There is not a single situation in which the alt-right can admit they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah, that fantasy word where losing means winning.

The AFD would have scored 1 vote in the entire Germany and the alt-right would still have said ''we are winning''. There is not a single situation in which the alt-right can admit they lose.
    Thats not quite how politics work

It didnt matter if they 'won' what they have now is a voice in Germanys parliament and that voice will get louder and louder. Not only do they have a voice they have a vote and seeing how razor thin Merkels majority will be that vote could be very decisive indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Folks, don't try to tell people that Merkel is actually quite right wing : in their minds, as they keep droning, the actual fracking Nazis are leftists. I'm pretty sure the alt-right is one agitprop order from 4-chan to scream that Ronald Reagan was a pinko.
    I'm pretty sure you're too late for that one.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes for the AfD to fall into the same inner turmoil and power struggles that has killed off all of the previous far-right parties.
    They are so dependant on scandals and being able to play the victim that long periods of time without elections coupled with a large influx of money and open positions might lead to some entertaining infighting.

Still sad that so many people will vote for anything just to flip off the mainstream but i guess that's too be expected with the policies that have been pushed since the Schröder era.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Next election when they have citizenship they will no doubt vote for Merkel. Good signs.
    Refugee status does not mean you get citizenship.
    And why would a group, consisting of mostly poor people, vote for the right? Its like the poor in Canada voting for Trudue.. or the poor in France for Macron..

Iam a centrist with both left and right leanings iam neither alt right or alt left just a follower of politics.

Now nobody can dismiss this as a rejection of the extreme right and dont think for one second what a so called fringe party can achieve!

Iam English and look at UKIP Back when the tories got there first majority since John Major only 1 UKIP member got elected to parliament but 3.4 million people voted UKIP and the Tories was shit scared of the UKIP surge so they decided to give UKIP exactly what it wanted even though they didnt have to and that was to give the British people a referendum on continued membership of the EU and look how THAT turned out!!

Merkel is in a difficult position now she has lost alot of her traditional support in East Germany to Afd and now needs to turn to awkward coalitions to function. She could continue her path on open borders and risk losing more support to Afd or she backtracks and people will say 'She was wrong all along'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    You say this as though NOT being Nazis is a bad thing.
    Are you familiar with this quote "People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf", except Europe no longer has morally dubious Rough Man anymore. Your men are weak, lacking testerone, have low sperm count. Every children you lose is far more critical loss to you than every terrorist who suicide bombs. Your women can't bear children, when you lose existing children, due to lack of time of modern world and inferitity. At the same time, Middle Easterners are VERY fertile, have many wives, all are in welfare, replace their children very quickly since they breed like rabbits. Now, at this time, more than ANYTHING you NEED the NAZIS. YOU believe in the global ideology of "everyone is equal, everyone seeks the same general goal". YOU forget life is a competition. A competition your kind is losing because you don't realize the competition even going on.

I've read many posts on here claiming that her immigration/refugee numbers would be the end of her. So yes, a lot of people expected otherwise.
    Silly Tennisace. Everyone knows that Empress Merkel will rule until her dying breath.

I'm actually glad Europe is accepting the Liberal Utopia. It lets the US be the western Bastion of conservatism, and give liberals another place to live in harmony if they hate the US so much, plus they will deal with all the refugee problems in the world while the US can just smile and give a thumbs up "good luck."

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Are you familiar with this quote "People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf", except Europe no longer has morally dubious Rough Man anymore. Your men are weak, lacking testerone, have low sperm count. Every children you lose is far more critical loss to you than every terrorist who suicide bombs. Your women can't bear children, when you lose existing children, due to lack of time of modern world and inferitity. At the same time, Middle Easterners are VERY fertile, have many wives, all are in welfare, replace their children very quickly since they breed like rabbits.
    Interesting. Here's an idea about how to fix all of this.

Now, at this time, more than ANYTHING you NEED the NAZIS. YOU believe in the global ideology of "everyone is equal, everyone seeks the same general goal". YOU forget life is a competition. A competition your kind is losing because you don't realize the competition even going on.
    Being slaughtered doesn't sound like it would benefit me in the short or long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Interesting. Here's an idea about how to fix all of this.

Being slaughtered doesn't sound like it would benefit me in the short or long term.
    The article you linked is bunch of non sense. You are either stating white people should give up their comfortable life style, so they can be more fertile, thus lower the risk for extinction. Why should people move downward to exist? Here is a bright idea, LIMIT the number of welfare users to 2 children for minorities. Lower tax rate for the middle class, so they can have more children. Tax rate and Welfare is a major issue in determining which population has more children. The middle class which is WHITE in European Nations can not have too many children because they are the tax paper, money comes from them, while the minority muslims are tax receivers, thus they can have many children as they like, because they do not have to take care of them, STATE does. You are selectively pressuring the WHITE middle class, while encouraging growth of minority races, which are POOR (generational poor i might add). Unlike the U.S. you can not blame lack of welfare system.

The article you linked is bunch of non sense. You are either stating white people should give up their comfortable life style, so they can be more fertile, thus lower the risk for extinction. Why should people move downward to exist?
    Because the facts state that fertility is inversely correlated with wealth and education. They didn't make this up. This is a well-documented phenomenon.

Here is a bright idea, LIMIT the number of welfare users to 2 children for minorities.
    This sounds like eugenics.

Lower tax rate for the middle class, so they can have more children.
    But it was just shown that having more money will make them LESS fertile.

Tax rate and Welfare is a major issue in determining which population has more children. The middle class which is WHITE in European Nations can not have too many children because they are the tax paper, money comes from them, while the minority muslims are tax receivers, thus they can have many children as they like, because they do not have to take care of them, STATE does.
    Do you have evidence for this being the cause?

You are selectively pressuring the WHITE middle class, while encouraging growth of minority races, which are POOR (generational poor i might add). Unlike the U.S. you can not blame lack of welfare system.
    But if you make minorities wealthier, and white people poorer, then the minorities will have less children, and white people will have more.

Wouldn't it be great to be subsidized by them? Wouldn't it be great to live the cushy lifestyle that they're accustomed to? Don't you want to be true salt-of-the-earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I'm actually glad Europe is accepting the Liberal Utopia. It lets the US be the western Bastion of conservatism, and give liberals another place to live in harmony if they hate the US so much, plus they will deal with all the refugee problems in the world while the US can just smile and give a thumbs up "good luck."
    A bastion of conservatism is what the US will return to when your alt right brand of 'conservatism' is banished back to the woodwork. And, what, do you think liberals in the US are going to pack up and move to Germany or something? Furthermore, the US has still accepted tens of thousands of refugees from around the world this year so far, which is not much different than before.

Your whole post here is basically wishful thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, at this time, more than ANYTHING you NEED the NAZIS.
    Did you really write this sentence and expect anyone who isn't fucking crazy to take you seriously afterwards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    Thats not quite how politics work

It didnt matter if they 'won' what they have now is a voice in Germanys parliament and that voice will get louder and louder. Not only do they have a voice they have a vote and seeing how razor thin Merkels majority will be that vote could be very decisive indeed.
    You should stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking. Seriously. It's not good for your health.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Does Germany not have term limits for its leaders?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    You shouldn’t judge all of the people of Europe by the actions of a few immature people on a gaming forum my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You should stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking. Seriously. It's not good for your health.
    Ive heard people tell me that before

But dont underestimate what has happened in Germany

87% didn't vote for the right wing party. Isn't that a rejection?
    German politics work slightly different. If it wasn't for the SPD going into opposition, AfD would be the largest opposition party in Germany.

That plus a weird Jamaica coalition makes this all a big deal. The fact that 87% rejected them doesn't mean that much since it's not a single party with the 87%. It's highly split up among quite a few of them.

The difference between the winning Union and AfD is only ~19% points.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Does Germany not have term limits for its leaders?

- - - Updated - - -

You shouldn’t judge all of the people of Europe by the actions of a few immature people on a gaming forum my friend.
    It takes more than a few immature idiots on a gaming forum to elect a government official. Germany is screwed. They purposefully let in the worst elements of neighboring nations and now they're paying for it. There only hope is to leave for Hungary, Poland, or the US.