Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Next patch.
    I would assume so since Ion said there will be some story patches after antorus but I haven't seen anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I would assume so since Ion said there will be some story patches after antorus but I haven't seen anything yet.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=272366/7...unner-and-more

An example, there may be more stuff, and then more stuff in the 'actual' next patch, 7.3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woulda coulda shoulda.
    Legion did have an opportunity to bring in characters who are affected by the invasion, namely each and every one. But what would that opportunity entail, really? I don't think it's feasible to shoehorn in everyone's minute of fame without getting lost in the "me too!" montage.
    IMO a cheap way to do it would have been something like a cinematic with a few familiar faces, and to have many of these NPCs appear randomly while questing, not unlike when the command building is up on the Broken Shore.
    But I don't think there needs to be anything more than a few lines of text when they pop in. We know why they're there.

Ultimately it's not a big deal for me. If Blizzard had unlimited resources, time and a patient playerbase then I'd have that sort of expectation. But that's not the reality of things.

Deleted
    you are thinking to fast... blizzard just started to introduce story into the game.... they wont make fancy "back and forth" storytelling until the next expansions.. you know ideas and storytelling possiblitys are endless... they just have to pace it all out so they can present "new" and "now with even better storytelling!" elements in the next expansions. they cant burn themselfs out. thats why we get this static experience.