Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Turalyon vs. Tirion vs. Uther.

Tirion has Ashbringer
    Turalyon is lightforged
    Uther is.... Uther

Trion hands down. Followed by Turalyon and Uther.

I think Tirion has the most skills while also wielding the best artifact out of the three.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Trion hands down. Followed by Turalyon and Uther.

I think Tirion has the most skills while also wielding the best artifact out of the three.
    Turalyon is more infused w/ light than either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tirion, because Ashbringer & the shattering Frostmourne. Plus that voice.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Tirion was the most developed, believable, and likable person imo, so I choose him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Turalyon is more infused w/ light than either.
    Not anymore he's not.....

15+ Year Old Account
    tirion died like the bitch he was

Tirion. He's more interesting than Uther (and is an overall better character), and he didn't start out as a plot device like Turalyon.

Pre-Legion Turalyon was by FAR the most powerful Paladin to ever exist, to the point that if he had gone up against Arthas it would have been so unbelievably one sided in Turalyon's favor. Legion neutered him to the point that Illidan, without magic or any spells of any kind, caught his light infused blade bare handed. Its a travesty what Turalyon has become from what he once represented. Uther and Tirion combined would not be able to scrape the surface of what Turalyon was capable of.

Non-Legion Turalyon > Tirion w/ Ashbringer > Uther > Legion Turalyon > Tirion w/o Ashbringer.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Uther as legendary as he is is just out classed here, I have a hard time picking between Turalyon and Tirion though. Uther will always be the first Paladin and is definitely a great force in his own right But he's been surpassed many times over by other Paladins since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    Pre-Legion Turalyon was by FAR the most powerful Paladin to ever exist, to the point that if he had gone up against Arthas it would have been so unbelievably one sided in Turalyon's favor. Legion neutered him to the point that Illidan, without magic or any spells of any kind, caught his light infused blade bare handed. Its a travesty what Turalyon has become from what he once represented. Uther and Tirion combined would not be able to scrape the surface of what Turalyon was capable of.

Non-Legion Turalyon > Tirion w/ Ashbringer > Uther > Legion Turalyon > Tirion w/o Ashbringer.
    You're deifying Turalyon a bit there, mate. He was never that powerful, his faith was just stronger than the other paladins'.

Also, I'd image Turalyon is a helluva lot stronger now that he has 1000 years of experience in battle under his belt.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-09-25 at 03:17 AM.

Turalyon is ahead of both. He has a thousand years of experience fighting demons, aside from having the same experience Uther and Tirion had throughout the wars with the Horde.

Tirion fought a byproduct of the Burning Legion, whereas Turalyon fought the source for a thousand years. Needless to say, Turalyon and co. saved both Uther and Tirion, otherwise none would exist in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Not to mention the fact he is lightforged and immortal.
    That too.
    /10chars

My vote go for Turalyon, then Uther and last Tirion

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    You're deifying Turalyon a bit there, mate. He was never that powerful, his faith was just stronger than the other paladins'.

Also, I'd image Turalyon is a helluva lot stronger now that he has 1000 years of experience in battle under his belt.
    First off, immortality does not mean jack in terms of power. He can't die from age, big whoop. He is not invincible, just immortal. Huge freaking difference.

Second, the holy light's strength is 100% faith based, the stronger your faith the brighter the light shines. As thus Faith = Power.

I am not deifying him at all, I am stating factually what was laid down in Warcrafts past.

Just because he is "Lightforged" and the lore dictates that he is "Stronger" does not mean shit when he has literally shown himself thus far in legion to be so weak that, again, ILLIDAN FUCKING STORMRAGE CAN CATCH HIS BLADE BARE HANDED, WHILE WINDED, AFTER ALMOST BEING RAPED BY THE LIGHT, AS IF IT WERE NOTHING!

Explain how that is "stronger" than ever compared to his feats in the second war.

Stop believing everything Blizzard says without question. Just because they say he is stronger does not mean shit when the game, so far, has literally proven just how much weaker he is than what was depicted in Warcrafts past.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Turalyon by far, has more tan 1000 years of training in the arts of war, he is lightforged (one with the light) and has been trained in the ways of the light by a prime naaru, also for 1000 years, he is by far the most experienced and most powerfull one of the three.

Then comes Tyrion, he is the Ashbringer and has a Deep connection with the light

Last is Uther obviusly, i dont know what to say about him

1 on 1 Arthas would had froze him just like he did to Tirion. Arthas would then eat his brains out.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Gonna have to disappoint Tirion fanbois, but even with Ashbringer he was trash. Uther could outheal his damage, lmao.

Turalyon post legion>Turalyon pre legion>Uther>Tirion in general>Tirion without his weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

First off, immortality does not mean jack in terms of power. He can't die from age, big whoop. He is not invincible, just immortal. Huge freaking difference.

Second, the holy light's strength is 100% faith based, the stronger your faith the brighter the light shines. As thus Faith = Power.

I am not deifying him at all, I am stating factually what was laid down in Warcrafts past.

Just because he is "Lightforged" and the lore dictates that he is "Stronger" does not mean shit when he has literally shown himself thus far in legion to be so weak that, again, ILLIDAN FUCKING STORMRAGE CAN CATCH HIS BLADE BARE HANDED, WHILE WINDED, AFTER ALMOST BEING RAPED BY THE LIGHT, AS IF IT WERE NOTHING!

Explain how that is "stronger" than ever compared to his feats in the second war.

Stop believing everything Blizzard says without question. Just because they say he is stronger does not mean shit when the game, so far, has literally proven just how much weaker he is than what was depicted in Warcrafts past.
    That has way more to do with Illidan being Mary-Sue'd to the point of being able to kill a Naaru Prime after being chained up and light raped with just his eye lasers and you know it.

Edit: Seriously, what the fuck has Illidan done to gain power since his defeat at Black Temple? Nothing. He was resurrected at the Night Well and began fighting demons again on the Broken Shore. He's the problem here, not Turalyon. If anything, the fact that Turalyon can draw Illidan's blood through all that plot armor at this point should be a fucking Feat of Strength that qualifies Turalyon for every raid in the next 15 expansions.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2017-09-25 at 03:47 AM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both relevant and shameless. I don't cover Uther but I brush on these two, especially because there's more to compare than just strength.
    Spoiler - no I don't give my endorsement on either.

IDK, Turalyon and Tirion both have heroic leap so it'll be a close call.

Tirion does have the Ashbringer and Turalyon seems like a bit of a bitch so I'll give it to Tirion.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-09-25 at 03:53 AM.