Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Tirion killed the Lich King.
    Like f*cking really?!

Turalyon almost died to a random Eredar rogue.
    And you completely ignoring fact what he was tricked. Like and Tirion at start of the fight with LK. You know paladins aren't smartest dudes.

PS Since when people started to claiming Tirion single handled Lich King?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    It's fanfic garbage just ignore it dude
    Worst part - they claiming its future retcon.

Deleted
    Tyralyon > Uther > Tirion

Deleted
    It is like choosing between aids, cholera and bubonic plague.

Arthas was the best paladin. His moral compass was right, so very much unlike these imbecilic gits.

But if I were to choose one then it would be Turalyon, because I still hope he commited some genocide on lesser, demonic-voidy races.

Deleted
    Tirion couldn´t even bubble when he needed too /joke.

Uther only lost because his apprentice betrayed him.

Turylion is the boss here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Tirion killed the Lich King.

Turalyon almost died to a random Eredar rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Surviving Draenor and becoming immortal wasn't him.
    Tirion sat like a bitch in an ice block

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermintqute View Post
    Tirion couldn´t even bubble when he needed too /joke.

Uther only lost because his apprentice betrayed him.

Turylion is the boss here.
    Turalyon was just Xeras lapdog. He completely bitched out on Argus and saved by Alleria

He bitched out to an Eredar and saved by Alleria

He bitched out to Xera and let her imprison Alleria after she saved him and lothrax.

He bitched out when Illidan made him look like a pussy after he killed Xera

Turalyon is a complete failure of a character. Alleria is the one taking all and i mean ALL the spotlight

Trick question, Light abandons them all just as it did Arthas for having such a pointless fight and not doing what they should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trick question, Light abandons them all just as it did Arthas for having such a pointless fight and not doing what they should be doing.
    This isnt shamanism

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    This isnt shamanism
    Tell Arthas that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Gonna have to disappoint Tirion fanbois, but even with Ashbringer he was trash. Uther could outheal his damage, lmao.

Turalyon post legion>Turalyon pre legion>Uther>Tirion in general>Tirion without his weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

That has way more to do with Illidan being Mary-Sue'd to the point of being able to kill a Naaru Prime after being chained up and light raped with just his eye lasers and you know it.

Edit: Seriously, what the fuck has Illidan done to gain power since his defeat at Black Temple? Nothing. He was resurrected at the Night Well and began fighting demons again on the Broken Shore. He's the problem here, not Turalyon. If anything, the fact that Turalyon can draw Illidan's blood through all that plot armor at this point should be a fucking Feat of Strength that qualifies Turalyon for every raid in the next 15 expansions.
    Illidan was weakend greatly when we faught him at the black temple.
    also the power that was pumped into him during the nighthold guldan fight, the one that was trying to put sargeras into him

- - - Updated - - -

Tell Arthas that.
    light if faith based.
    arthas lost the light because he no longer had faith in what he was doing was right
    the light was very willing to help the scarlet crusade murder people as long as they had faith it was right
    shamanism will leave you if you do bad, but not light
    it just wants you to suck its dick
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Tell Arthas that.
    Arthas didnt want the light

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Arthas didnt want the light
    I was under the impression that the light abandoned him following Stratholme.

The light "abandoned" him, because he had doubts about whether what he did was right or not. In order to use the light you can't doubt yourself.

I was casting holy light up until i killed malganis. Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    And you completely ignoring fact what he was tricked. Like and Tirion at start of the fight with LK. You know paladins aren't smartest dudes.

PS Since when people started to claiming Tirion single handled Lich King?!
    Not only that but the "rogue" was a favored pet of Kiljaden(i think) feared by everyone who knew of it and who was modified and infused with a bunch of shit and poisoned them with a powerful paralysis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Tirion is trash without the ashbringer, it's blatant fanboyism.

Sure his faith prevailed, but against uther? sure.

Turalyon? Not a chance in hell.
    It's not fanboyism. I didn't even like Tirion. And considering Turalyon hasn't killed a single demon commander that we know of, other than the pit lord Alleria has to help him with and the fact that at full swing he can't even cut off Illidan's fingers with that light-infused paddle of his I think the Naaru probably just used him to plan battles rather than partake in them. Which I assume he does better than Tirion considering Tirion's idea of a battle strategy consists of throwing a tournament and stuffing himself with popcorn until all his forces have been killed by worthy champions. I swear he must be related to Odyn or something.

Alleria seems to be the one who does the actual fighting when it comes to Turalyon.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-09-26 at 06:22 AM.

Lightforging must be pretty weak if a half-demon can stop the power it gives you with a single hand.

Deleted
    And considering Turalyon hasn't killed a single demon commander that we know of, other than the pit lord Alleria has to help him with
    Dude's been fighting the Legion for 1000 years. Are we really gonna assume he hasn't killed anybody important because we haven't seen an auto attack battle in game?

and the fact that at full swing he can't even cut off Illidan's fingers with that light-infused paddle of his I think the Naaru probably just used him to plan battles rather than partake in them.
    It's Illidan. He just obliterated X'era. I think we can forgive Turalyon for not being able to kill him. And I feel like he wasn't really into it. His eyes going back to brown might be a power down or he might just be too stunned after the fact to do it properly.

Also with his faith in anything X'era says he might not want to kill Illidan as he is her chosen one and whatever else Turalyon might be he is a paladin and X'era is Light.

Alleria seems to be the one who does the actual fighting when it comes to Turalyon.
    That we can agree on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Dude's been fighting the Legion for 1000 years. Are we really gonna assume he hasn't killed anybody important because we haven't seen an auto attack battle in game?

It's Illidan. He just obliterated X'era. I think we can forgive Turalyon for not being able to kill him. And I feel like he wasn't really into it. His eyes going back to brown might be a power down or he might just be too stunned after the fact to do it properly.

Also with his faith in anything X'era says he might not want to kill Illidan as he is her chosen one and whatever else Turalyon might be he is a paladin and X'era is Light.

That we can agree on.
    Every Demon on Argus dies permanently. None of the demons we know died to him since they're still alive in the broken shore intro and/or have been killed by us.

Deleted
    Every Demon on Argus dies permanently. None of the demons we know died to him since they're still alive in the broken shore intro and/or have been killed by us.
    We know a handful of demons. We are talking about the Legion. Infinite armies. Dave the Destroyer is not dead so Turalyon didn't kill anone? Pretty sure that's not how it works.

He even tells the Pit Lord he's spent a 1000 years killing his kind. And that is in-game. So it's canon.