Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Alliance Would you be in favor of subclasses being added to the game?

As the title suggests, would you be in favor of fel/void subclasses being added to the game, seeing as we're already in that area for this expac and the next?

Isn't that what "specs" technically are?

Well, at least they used to be more like that when many of our abilities persisted across all 3 specs.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Isn't that what "specs" technically are?

Well, at least they used to be more like that when many of our abilities persisted across all 3 specs.
    I guess you could call them specs.

Um, aren't specs "subclasses?"

Deleted
    Nah, just play warlock, demon hunter or shadow priest if you want to use fel or void.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I guess you could call them specs.
    so...........we already have them then

My most desired feature is mutli-classing, not sub-classing.

Specs == sub classing already

Mage (class) -> Frost Mage (sub class)

What you are referring to is probably a new class, or a new taint or trait on a character.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

No. Leave the fel/void to the classes that deal with them. We don't need void paladins and fel druids etc.

Rather than subclasses I'd prefer more build diversity within existing classes. Actual competitive choices instead of the single BiS builds we have right now.

But that's a pipe dream. Blizzard hasn't figured out how to accomplish this with three specs per class, I doubt they'd manage it with more options.

i would like to see light and void infused specs added to all the classes.

that'd be fun.

As for multiclassing, eh? MAYBE if they added a system like FF XIV where you can be multiple classes on one character but not more than one at a time, MAYBE. But unlike games like Guild Wars wow was not built with multi/sub classing like that in mind. I don't think shoehorning it in would work well.

Deleted
    No we already kind of have that with current specs and I have feeling it's gonna suck

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Um, aren't specs "subclasses?"
    Ya, I really don't see the point, since as this player just said, we already have specs, which are basically "subclasses".....
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

I don't really understand what a 'subclass' is, but I wouldn't mind if a couple of classes got new specs. A gladiator spec for warriors, a bard/fistweaving spec for monks, a necromancer spec for warlocks. I think there are a few class fantasies that write themselves, that could satisfy a lot of folks without all the logistical perils of an entirely new class.

10+ Year Old Account
    major content patches should release a new class
    it gives people a new reason to play the game when they quit or never tried it before
    roughly 3-4 new classes per expansion
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Yeah, great idea.

Let's add more to the class end of this game, when our developers already fail at making every spec and every build equally strong and viable. They also add items obtained through RNG that can make or break the spec entirely.

Just as bad an idea as the "multi-class"-crap people want to bring from FFXIV...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yeah, great idea.

Let's add more to the class end of this game, when our developers already fail at making every spec and every build equally strong and viable. They also add items obtained through RNG that can make or break the spec entirely.

Just as bad an idea as the "multi-class"-crap people want to bring from FFXIV...
    we have had rng since vanilla and rng is in every mmorpg
    less classes does not prevent them from breaking specs just as equally as more classes does not prevent them from fixing them
    you're just delusional and need to chill out and eat a kitkat or snickers

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    we have had rng since vanilla and rng is in every mmorpg
    less classes does not prevent them from breaking specs just as equally as more classes does not prevent them from fixing them
    you're just delusional and need to chill out and eat a kitkat or snickers
    The only one in need of chilling out, would be you. I don't rightly understand what the candy references are supposed to mean, but hey...

I stand by my opinion. There's a difference between RNG and Legion levels of RNG on top of RNG with a side of RNG. Each new class means another class to balance and design. It would be delusional to think that the number of classes and specs makes no difference.

You mean like specs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    You mean like specs?
    no they clearly want a tinket class

even though necromancers are needed