Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Put saria's song on, it helps
    No, use the new Lost Woods from Breath of the Wild ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    i tried going upstairs eventually going up like 20 times and it then starts again i keep going up and up and up and up and up

i can't find any pattern besides that it keeps redirecting me to go into loops

no matter which way i go it eventually starts looping over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

i have no idea where blue rune went it's vanished
    i can't find blue and purple orbs
    purple rune keeps vanishing and reappearing
    i once saw red orbs a second time after i already did red rune but red orbs vanished now

it's literally like i keep being teleported into different mazes and one of those mazes has no orbs and no runes

fuck me
    i feel like i am inside the cube movie trilogy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cube_(film)

i just keep going into these rooms

except in the cube if you went insane you could actually kill your self in most of the rooms

but you can't kill your self without using graveyard teleport or paladin light of matyr which kind of seems like suicidal cheating since it's not using the room to kill me

- - - Updated - - -

Put saria's song on, it helps
    i never played that game but that seems funny

i want to fucking die but if i die the runes reset(even though they reset due to bugs anyway while you're in it)

- - - Updated - - -

endless halls is clearly 4 dimensional at this point
    there is no up
    there is no down
    but up is down and down is up
    left is right
    right is left
    straight is backwards
    backwards is straight

but if you try to go backwards to intentionally go backwards you end up going straight and if you get too confident in going that way believing you're going straight you are actually find out you have been going backwards so you try to go right but it then takes you up for an eternity then you somehow end up going down despite you were going up and you find more up and if you try to go left you end up being redirected to go left left which takes you back to going backwards..which is straight so you go right but it's blocked then you're redirected to go left then you go right for eternity but you're going backwards which is actually straight do you keep going right but it takes you up again

i want to die someone please kill me already
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    i tried to find that song but couldn't find it

- - - Updated - - -

that doesn't work
    i just went left and right for an enterity and it ended up wanting me to go backwards upstairs and this repeated over and over and over ending up in that same room that wanted me to go backwards after going left and right
    Im saying in general try to do that, try the best you can to get all the rooms near the middle, move out but keep trying to move in to fill out all the rooms, make sure to mar kthe middle, let me make another example

do the left, not the right.

try to fill i nall the rooms near the middle, moving out slowly
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is great.
    Didn't want to do it because the mount looks shite, but the maze looks interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    guys i think my maze is actually broken
    that's the issue

i have reset it intentionally 4 times
    i once had a green rune and green never had any orb
    and blue rune never had any orb

this time instead of green i got purple and red and yellow and blue runes but yellow reset while i was still inside and purple and blue orbs aren't spawning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    This thread is great.
    Didn't want to do it because the mount looks shite, but the maze looks interesting.
    i legitimately believe the maze is actually broken/bugged
    orbs not spawning
    rune resetting while still inside it
    orbs reappearing after already done that colour

this is assuming there is no duplicates of colours

the first and second attempts at the maze i had green rune but green doesn't seem to exist this time around unless of course there is 4 colours and green got swaped for purple

and now i have no runes no orbs anywhere

the addon was useless and made me get even more lost
    finished it within 20 min of someone mentioning a south/east strat, people either lose focus or try to rely on the addon/paper too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    it legimately looks like my maze is completed for the past hour
    there is no orbs
    no runes
    but then i stumble upon purple or blue rune and never find their orbs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    finished it within 20 min of someone mentioning a south/east strat, people either lose focus or try to rely on the addon/paper too much.
    i tried that it didn't work

Deleted
    stream it and get someone to help you.

It's from a game named zelda ocarina of time, It was played in a maze and the path where that song played the most clear was the right path, it made this thing barable for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWupfLLP1Q

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    yep i just tried it again and it instantly took me to blue rune(still never found blue orbs for it) and after looping for a while it takes me west so i try going south east again and it loops over and over and blue rune is nowhere to be found neither are the orbs for it

i have no idea where purple went
    and i have never found purple orb

it's been 3 hours

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    stream it and get someone to help you.
    who's going to watch it lol
    i have no idea how to stream

- - - Updated - - -

It's from a game named zelda ocarina of time, It was played in a maze and the path where that song played the most clear was the right path, it made this thing barable for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWupfLLP1Q
    they really need to make some kind of music for this maze it's buggy at best and hard to figure out

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to come across as rude, but you're wasting your time by still being here.
    Every tactic that was listed here worked for the person who posted it. This means the tactics eventually works. You just need to keep going for hours if necessary.
    Switching tactic every 10 minutes and coming back here every time you get disappointed will get you nowhere. Choose the tactic you think works best, stick to it even if it seems fruitless, and you'll get there.

You are probably running into loopholes without realizing it.
    Which you probably did in the first attempt as well:

The addon only marks ways you have used, not those that you could use, and marking these are crucial to see possible loopholes.
    The red lines are the same in both parts, while the blue being used in the top picture, and the purple ones in the buttom one.
    The drawn rectangles are assumptions what there would've been.

I'm pretty sure, that at the time where you entered room #59 you were actually back in room #17
    and when you were in room #65 you should have go one to the east - without giving in the yellow orb you should have found that orb again and realized you went into a loophole. You need to watch out for this cases when using a map. And for this you shouldn't give in any orb until you've found everything

10+ Year Old Account
    purple rune randomly appeared again

but there still is no orbs for purple and blue this makes no fucking sense why aren't the fucking orbs spawning this is pissing me off

I HAVE WENT EVERY DAMN POSSIBLE DIRECTION AND THERE IS NO FUCKING BLUE AND PURPLE ORBS ANYWHERE

Someone mentioned pen and paper. Don't do that.

I think I was in there for nearly 300 rooms. Follow the addon as best you can and you'll eventually come out of it. I never backtracked because the orbs would be 100+ rooms back to the runes. I basically kept walking until I finished it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    You are probably running into loopholes without realizing it.
    Which you probably did in the first attempt as well:

The addon only marks ways you have used, not those that you could use, and marking these are crucial to see possible loopholes.
    The red lines are the same in both parts, while the blue being used in the top picture, and the purple ones in the buttom one.
    The drawn rectangles are assumptions what there would've been.

I'm pretty sure, that at the time where you entered room #59 you were actually back in room #17
    and when you were in room #65 you should have go one to the east - without giving in the yellow orb you should have found that orb again and realized you went into a loophole. You need to watch out for this cases when using a map. And for this you shouldn't give in any orb until you've found everything
    I stopped using that shit addon 1-2 hours ago

i am starting to lose track of time doing this stupid maze

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Someone mentioned pen and paper. Don't do that.

I think I was in there for nearly 300 rooms. Follow the addon as best you can and you'll eventually come out of it. I never backtracked because the orbs would be 100+ rooms back to the runes. I basically kept walking until I finished it.
    the addon doesn't help

Used the strat mentioned above, south east west. Completed it in 40 mins.
    The mount is awful since not in ponies but w/e

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I don't want to come across as rude, but you're wasting your time by still being here.
    Every tactic that was listed here worked for the person who posted it. This means the tactics eventually works. You just need to keep going for hours if necessary.
    Switching tactic every 10 minutes and coming back here every time you get disappointed will get you nowhere. Choose the tactic you think works best, stick to it even if it seems fruitless, and you'll get there.
    i have been here for 3 FUCKING HOURS
    this is pissing me off
    i'm going to start raging at blizzard again eventually

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Used the strat mentioned above, south east west. Completed it in 40 mins.
    The mount is awful since not in ponies but w/e
    I ALREADY TRIED THAT TWICE it doesn't work at all it will take me to blue OR purple rune but i never find blue and purple orbs

if i ever find blue and purple orbs IF THEY EVEN EXIST(assuming the maze isn't bugged) i will never know where blue and purple runes even were

and it keeps wanting me to go backwards after 10-20 minutes when ever i try that method

i have been here for 3 FUCKING HOURS
    this is pissing me off
    i'm going to start raging at blizzard again eventually

- - - Updated - - -

I ALREADY TRIED THAT TWICE it doesn't work at all it will take me to blue OR purple rune but i never find blue and purple orbs

if i ever find blue and purple orbs IF THEY EVEN EXIST(assuming the maze isn't bugged) i will never know where blue and purple runes even were

and it keeps wanting me to go backwards after 10-20 minutes when ever i try that method
    You just need to keep going. The maze is less about finding an actual route and more about you having the patience to finish it. Just keep going forward. The orbs and runes do not have a preset spawn point. If you keep walking you'll see it again. Room 20 had the rune? Room 180 may have it too.

I walked over the same colored rune several times carrying a single different colored orb.
    Last edited by SoulForge; 2017-09-29 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck me
    i just found out that green rune is infact real and was never replaced by purple
    and i never found any green orbs either

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    You just need to keep going. The maze is less about finding an actual route and more about you having the patience to finish it. Just keep going forward. The orbs and runes do not have a preset spawn point. If you keep walking you'll see it again. Room 20 had the rune? Room 180 may have it too.
    it's been 2 hours this longest attempt but 3 hours as a whole from all attempts and during this 2 hour attempt yellow bugged and reset while i was still in it

You suck mate. The maze is not bugged or broken. You're just bad at it.

What i did, i used the addon, and it took me about an hour at most.

What i did, was NEVER go into a room that would overlap another room on the addon. That way you can backtrack with no problem what so ever. When i completed a rune with an orb, i would backtrack to another rune or orb i found earlier, and then reset the map on the addon. And then rinse and repeat.
    Ezpz