Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    wait what? devouted muslim + raping?

who told them he was devouted? LUL

"In a statement to police Fathema claimed her father was 'very religious and very controlling' and would not let her out of the house unless she wore an Islamic veil."

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Not long enough.

14 months is a lot more then a rich person would get for beating someone to a pulp with a hammer in America. In fact you could get away with it and then go on to work for the Trump campaign and Republican party!

And a decade ago, the then-Beverly Hills teenager was charged with attempted murder in Los Angeles after hitting Harvard-Westlake School classmate Elizabeth Barcay over the head at least 40 times, splitting her skull open.
    Can't believe the Republicans would elect a 'secret Muslim', because ONLY Muslims commit hammer violence according to this thread, to be secretary of Broward county GOP.

I knew he was muslim even before clicking the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Because obviously for all their supposed talent and knowledge, he went on to inflict violence on the general public.

I don't need to know more than them because it isn't my job. And frankly it shouldn't be their job considering how much they failed.
    But he didn't. Fifteen years after his release he beat up some guy who he woke up to find shagging his daughter.

He committed a heinous and disgusting crime, 22 years ago, for which he served his time as prescribed by British legal system and it would appear that until this incident for which he will, quite rightly, serve more time at Her Majesty's Pleasure, he was a law abiding citizen. Do you suggest that we imprison people indefinitely on the off chance they may commit an unrelated crime a decade and half after they were due to be released? Or is just the those of certain skin colours or faith that should face this disproportionate punishment?

He is without doubt an asshole but he is not the first nor will he be the last father who reacts violently to discovering someone shagging their daughter (and he will pay the price for his actions).

Of course you don't need to know - well - anything. Knowing something would become a barrier to spouting ignorance on the internet.

Deleted
    What is going on with the world.. Convicted rapist attacking their own adult daughter because they are having sex..
    You did not read the article right? He did not use the hammer on her so fuck your title.
    Second this dude is mental, attacking the guy might and I say might have further reasons but stamping your own blood, female non the less, is just evil.
    I don't want to blame the religion card in this case as the article does but fuck that guy, hope he gets raped in jail.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because obviously for all their supposed talent and knowledge, he went on to inflict violence on the general public.

I don't need to know more than them because it isn't my job. And frankly it shouldn't be their job considering how much they failed.
    So lets imprison everyone on the off chance they might get into a fight later in life.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    I knew he was muslim even before clicking the thread
    Me too - had he have not been a Muslim this thread would not have been created.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Freighter;47446041]Guy needs to go to prison for the safety of everyone in his family.[/QUOTE
    And the General public.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    He could have been a white cop.

What is going on with the world.. Convicted rapist attacking their own adult daughter because they are having sex..
    i know! its so unbelievable! i couldnt see this coming!
    im genuinely surprised at the news that another muslim has violent tendencies

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Guy needs to go to prison for the safety of everyone in his family.[/QUOTE
    And the General public.

- - - Updated - - -

American Cop*

I think most White Cops are fine everywhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    But he didn't. Fifteen years after his release he beat up some guy who he woke up to find shagging his daughter.
    I find that hard to believe. This is just the first time he's been caught in fifteen years.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So lets imprison everyone on the off chance they might get into a fight later in life.
    Attempted murder is a bit more than a 'fight'.

Deleted

He committed a heinous and disgusting crime, 22 years ago, for which he served his time as prescribed by British legal system and it would appear that until this incident for which he will, quite rightly, serve more time at Her Majesty's Pleasure, he was a law abiding citizen. Do you suggest that we imprison people indefinitely on the off chance they may commit an unrelated crime a decade and half after they were due to be released? Or is just the those of certain skin colours or faith that should face this disproportionate punishment?

He is without doubt an asshole but he is not the first nor will he be the last father who reacts violently to discovering someone shagging their daughter (and he will pay the price for his actions).

Of course you don't need to know - well - anything. Knowing something would become a barrier to spouting ignorance on the internet.
    I am going to state 1 thing here, raping does not make you a criminal, raping makes you a sick fuck. Criminals mostly don't get along with animals like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    American Cop*

I think most White Cops are fine everywhere else.
    For now, look what's going on in Antwerp\Belgium. Cops getting attacked by Muslims. They even prevented the emergencies last week to get near a explosion in their neighbourhood, guess what the victim's died, guess who got blamed. Then they go to the media saying cops attack, and shit like that. It's getting common man only difference is afro Americans in the states, Arabs over here and if anyone is going to call me a racist over here, I am not but people should start opening their eyes.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Attempted murder is a bit more than a 'fight'.

lol.........

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    wait what? devouted muslim + raping?

who told them he was devouted? LUL
    In what sense is it not? ISIS are the most devout you find.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I feel like the song "One of these things is not like the other" is relevant in this post.
    Can you link? I need a audio

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    In what sense is it not? ISIS are the most devout you find.
    Tbh they are not Muslims, imo maybe 20% OR EVEN LESS that claim to be, truly are. You can't play that card. That's ignorant.

yeah cause other fathers dont pull out shot guns and shoot at guys screwing his daughter in his own home, i am sure many would praise the father if they left out that he is a muslim.

You're right, other groups wouldn't have commited this crime

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    lol.........
    Yes, lol. Because a child molester attempting to murder somebody is so funny. Hahaha, has me in stitches just thinking about it!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    He had to hammer home his points......

On a serious note, burn him or feed him to wild dogs or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Legendix187-;47449185]
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Guy needs to go to prison for the safety of everyone in his family.[/QUOTE
    And the General public.

- - - Updated - - -

only if his daughter was black.

edit: the hell is going on with the quotes.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2017-09-30 at 12:20 AM.