Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I feel like the other nobles were to blame for that as well. But yeah, he's not perfect and he made mistakes. All humans do.
    Well he is quite consistent with making same kind of mistakes.

If that's a human thing i propose Gelbin to be the leader of alliance, it's quite obvious that humans are inferior race when it comes to making decisions with long-term effects
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Its literally been repeated time and time again that without the orcs the humans would have tore each other apart in wars.
    Can you bring source of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    I agree 100%. The man who had an armed rebellion rise up against him, let the vast majority of his country get overrun by werewolves and his people bitten by them, had one of his greatest nobleman commit suicide instead of continuing to serve him, had complete element of surprise on his most hated enemy twice and fucked up both times, whose poor decisions and refusal to let go of his pride and do the smart thing resulted in the death of his son and his people get chased out of their home, and is just overall one of the biggest hypocrites and self-serving sacks of shit in the entire setting should be leader of the Alliance.

Seriously what the fuck is with you Genn fans? The way you guys delude yourselves into thinking he's some kind of military genius and hyper--competent ruler when his track record shows he's anything but makes you just as bad as Wranduin shippers who think them having a conversation on the beach means they're in love.
    Actually he sounds like a fine leader for the Alliance... so we can kill him in a later raid tier to reinstate the rightful leader.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Anduin is too young and inexperienced and too much of a pacifist. They should just make him the king of Stormwind while Genn leads the Alliance. He has way more experience and he definitely has the strategic insight and lust for battle.

Sylvanas is now warchief of the Horde. If Genn is leader of the Alliance, given how much they hate each other, that allows for much more interesting stories than if Anduin leads.
    So you want the elderly, poor social skills king who already abandoned to Alliance once before who doesn't understand the basic concept of "we need every soldier this world can muster or we all die" to become their leader. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin should be brought back from the dead and put in charge of the Alliance. I honestly don't think an undead troll could lead the Alliance any worse than it is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Can you bring source of this?
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Opening_the_Dark_Portal

Under the "Why should the Alliance help?" section.

"However, if the Dark Portal was never opened, it is explained by the Keepers of Time that the Alliance would have never formed. Instead, the races that form the Alliance would have descended into a chaotic civil war. Azeroth would have then been mercilessly crushed by the invasion of the Burning Legion."

Genn's daughter should marry Anduin, and Genn should die in a fight against Sylvanas - with both of them being killed off. At this point, I'm tired of the forced nonsense and the substandard plot surrounding the Forsaken.

Deleted
    He is beyond incapable of leading dogs outside an open bag. He lets his emotions get the best of him and the Alliance has suffered BIG under his leadership. If he became leader freaking stormwind will be taken by Slyvanas within a few nights. He has proven again and again that he is a horrible strategist and unable to control himself unlike previous leaders or Slyvanas herself.

Please god no let the Alliance not have an Rtard Garrosh. Garrosh was at least a brilliant strategist, Genn HAS NOTHING.

Even the books say nothing but his failure time and time again. Yet Garrosh in the novels is a mastermind.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Opening_the_Dark_Portal

Under the "Why should the Alliance help?" section.

"However, if the Dark Portal was never opened, it is explained by the Keepers of Time that the Alliance would have never formed. Instead, the races that form the Alliance would have descended into a chaotic civil war. Azeroth would have then been mercilessly crushed by the invasion of the Burning Legion."
    Irrelevent then because i dont say about NOT opening dark portal. If anything the alliance would be stronger with Elves and Gilneas.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Irrelevent then because i dont say about NOT opening dark portal. If anything the alliance would be stronger with Elves and Gilneas.
    Okay, I'm lost. Someone says the humans would tear themselves apart if they didn't have the orcs to fight. You request a source. I give you one where dragons who can see the future flat out tell us there will be a massive civil war betweeen Alliance races, which would include humans, if they hadn't been united to fight the orcs. You say it's irrelevant. Yup, I'm lost.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want Genn to become the next Garrosh, but instead for the Alliance. But the likelihood of that is very unlikely. I want Crowley to step up to the plate as Genn's replacement but that too is unlikely. I want Thrall to return as Warchief but the outcry of the community clearly doesn't want that. I want the Horde to not lose a Leader for the span of two expansions or more or a Warchief to last longer than one to two expansions.

Point being we want something to happen to certain characters but they wont probably happen sadly. Also Genn would be a horrible Leader of entire the Alliance, for me the Old Wolf hasn't earned it. Anduin strangely has earned it much better than Genn through his deeds in Pandaria.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

5+ Year Old Account
    ur supposed to be dead varian, lol.

i think that they cant just throw anduin aside right now. hopefully he can meet alleria and turalyon, and who knows. she might accidentally unleash some void energy on him or something by accident (shadowpriest anduin saywhaaaaaaaaaat?)

and that way we can get greymane on the sidelines not thinking about having to lead the alliance as much, being a bit more loose and cannonball crazy like he already is.. he might even make a secret truce with jaina against the horde (since they've both been kinda rogue at times).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Well, as a dedicated Horde player, Anduin doesn't scare me at all and Blizzard has to realise this.

If they want to spice up the faction conflict, they need to have someone take over the Alliance whom the Horde can respect.

Anduin is not a bad character, he is just not believable as one of the two faction leads. Does anyone consider him the equal of Sylvanas?

Genn or Jaina would make good replacements for Anduin if he is no longer supreme leader of the Alliance. He can be kidnapped, or the void could start driving him crazy as he is a priest and he decides to mess around with that or he could just do it of his own volition.
    Wrong. Alliance is the Azeroth faction, which is why it was a matter of mildly amusing surprise to see any delegation from the Horde whatsoever board the Vindicaar.
    It's only right for Anduin to lead the faction that represents Azeroth and for Sylvie to lead the squalling pvpeons.

Deleted
    As long as he is for burning and killing all the orcs I am all for him becoming my leader if not I dont care much for who the hell the leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    I played since Vanille and have to ask.. who is Genn ?
    The king of the dog people and he is weak as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    You say there would be no Gilneas like that's a bad thing. The only thing remotely of value that would have been lost is Darius.
    It's also worth noting that without Genn and his worgen, he'd still be a short-tempered hothead (because, sigh, he was carrying the spirit of Goldrin and he was super cranky like the wolf) that the other factions of the Alliance were getting concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    The king of the dog people and he is weak as shit.
    Oh, I never played Worgen.. explains why I never heard of him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aestholus View Post
    How was he suppossed to know what would happen?
    I will quote Nathanos: "A single gunship? Are they insane?!"

Whatever keeps the faction conflict going. If H v A ends, this game ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn reminds me of Trump a little bit. Seeing how he acted in the beginning of Legion he seems to run on his emotions rather than logic. The fact that he brushes the Legion aside as if they're just some unimportant nuisance to start a small grudge war with Sylvanas all because he assumed she left Varian and them to die on purpose shows that he is not fit to rule a whole kingdom. He starts wars on assumptions and that's dangerous. If he is going to be putting personal problems in front of the bigger picture like that solely on assumptions and a grudge then he can do that himself without putting other lives at risk for HIS problem. Varian would've been pissed if he were still alive and seen Genn do that.

Anduin may be an inexperienced leader but at least he has a thinking brain unlike Genn. He thinks things through before he acts which is an important feature in a leader. When Genn and Jaina were screaming about how much they hate the Horde Anduin was there telling them to shut the fuck up because we have the fucking Legion to deal with first and how we need each other in order to beat them. He may have been a pacifist in the past but if that one cutscene with him holding his father's sword is any indication I think we're about to see a whole new Anduin, a more aggressive and wiser Anduin and honestly that excites me.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-10-02 at 03:32 PM.