Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Bullshit. Completely bullshit.

You've adopted to support the complete and utter destruction of society as we know it, over a functional and developing society that restricts and regulates dangerous things.
    But they have the freedom to destroy the society. Damn society for restricting their freedom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    So if he killed 50 and wounded 400 that means he probably fired at least 500 shots right (That's assuming he only missed 1 in 10 shots)? How long was he doing this?
    dont know for how long but he did fire a insane amount of automatic rounds in that short video in start of this tread

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Bullshit. Completely bullshit.

You've adopted to support the complete and utter destruction of society as we know it, over a functional and developing society that restricts and regulates dangerous things.
    Nope, I've opted to support freedom over security. You sound like the nationalists when they find out I don't support their anti-immigration agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    There you go again, trying to compare Australia with the US. Sorry, but that is just silly. Too many factors involved to even compare the chances of such happening here.
    Please put your excuses in the indicated brackets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    There you go again, trying to compare Australia with the US. Sorry, but that is just silly. Too many factors involved to even compare the chances of such happening here.
    This sounds like an implication that the United States should not try.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    But they have the freedom to destroy the society. Damn society for restricting their freedom.
    useful ideas please troll
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    And that is a problem, you recognize that society would be safer/better without them, but you value your own wants over the safety of your fellow citizens.
    Actually, I value everyone's freedoms over safety.

If we want to make society safer, separate everyone, and incarcerate them. That's the ultimate way to make them safe. Of course, that's a pretty strong limit to their freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    So if he killed 50 and wounded 400 that means he probably fired at least 500 shots right (That's assuming he only missed 1 in 10 shots)? How long was he doing this?
    Reports currently indicate he had something like 10 rifles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We had the biggest gun massacre in our nation's history in 1996, the conservative government passed sweeping gun control laws and initiated a massive buyback and destruction program. We haven't had one since.

But I'm sure it can't work in the US because <insert excuses here>.
    Something worked in my extremely small, homogeneous country cut off from other countries via a physical land boarder, let me tell you why this same thing will happen in your country that is rampant with crime, and has a country on its southern boarder that is on the verge of collapse due to drug cartels.

See, works both ways

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    this is america and if you happen to know anything about someone doing something like this you SAY something to someone who can deal with the problem. none of you knew this person or the intent that only jesus could tell from the shadows of his soul. that shooter is stupid why not kill antifa or democratics like hillary and bill and stupid fucked leftist.
    This is the type of individual that makes it so we should require a psychology exam before issuing a license for firearms.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    useful ideas please troll
    This is the second time you've posted this. What exactly are you wanting to read?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    While I disagree with your conclusions, at least you are forthright about that and you aren't trying to concoct a bullshit have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too argument that lax gun control does not contribute to the distinct US problems with gun violence.
    Oh, it most certainly does contribute. For better or worse, Americans love the shit out of our guns.

Deleted
    He was either a recent convert, or a leftist cunt.
    Good job leftists, you did it this time. You made "evul Trump voters" pay with their lives. You'll be purged soon.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-02 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Actually, I value everyone's freedoms over safety.

If we want to make society safer, separate everyone, and incarcerate them. That's the ultimate way to make them safe. Of course, that's a pretty strong limit to their freedom.
    That is just you dealing in extremes again, just like with the food, there is really no need for any of this. But the one thing that you can do is not let people have tools designed to kill each other.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Oh, it most certainly does contribute. For better or worse, Americans love the shit out of our guns.
    Some of us do. I've never owned one or had any desire to.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    This sounds like an implication that the United States should not try.
    No it does not. I am saying to change our Constitution is not as simple as even Congress doing it. There is a Constitutional process which makes it hard to do. On purpose. And our Constitution is unique in many ways. You can not compare two countries on the subject of changing Constitutional rights of the people by a simple government or even majority in favor of it. There are many regulations already in force for gun control. But each of those can not violate the right of the people to possess them. Tougher penalties for crimes being committed with firearms would be a good step to take.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Isis have already claimed responsibility for the massacre.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7978941.html
    Seems unlikely but time will tell.
    Isis is just trying to get some points in before half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Or he could be neither.

Lol.
    You can bet there will be hot debate about which side he was on, so that the other camp can reap points from this for opposing him.

Now is probably a good time to reform how easy it is to get guns. I'm not saying take away everyones rights, but if you have any type of mental issue, then maybe you really shouldn't be able to get one. Sure, making everyone go through that type of evaluation would make the process take longer, but there really needs to be a safeguard in place.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isis claims responsibility... Grain of salt and all that..