Poll: How tall?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    These polls are kind a funny. Perfect example that "bigger the better" people answere to these. According to this poll 70% of the people are over 180cm. Us has average male height of 5ft9 and suddenly everyone here is over 6 feet. Poll could be interesting if it wasn't this skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    These polls are kind a funny. Perfect example that "bigger the better" people answere to these. According to this poll 70% of the people are over 180cm. Us has average male height of 5ft9 and suddenly everyone here is over 6 feet. Poll could be interesting if it wasn't this skewed.
    Imagine if there were people outside of the US posting on this forum. Crazy, right?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not too sure. I think I'm around 5'7" or so.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Imagine if there were people outside of the US posting on this forum. Crazy, right?
    The average height isn't that different in europe, its closer to 180. US was just an example because of so many posts with imperial units.

a little over 6'1", 187cm in my last measuring a few years back.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Kinda short for a Swede. 1.80m , here in France it feels over medium though I've never bothered to check.

5'8" which is about 173cm. Really should have this broken out by gender .. Now, I feel short haha but I'm above average for height for a girl lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    According to Google the average height for men is 177cm. Women 163cm. Since this forum has both genders I would expect the average here to be somewhere below 177 depending on ratios of male to female. Why is 180-185 and 185-190 making up the most votes by far??
    Par for the course for MMO-C. In previous polls, users here self report higher-than-average educations and higher-than-average incomes.

So there's 2 possible conclusions;
    MMOC simply attracts taller and more successful people as posters. That also happen to have an excess of free time to shit-post and build post counts.
    MMOC simply attracts fabulists that want project themselves as more desirable or successful. That also happen to have an excess of free time to shit-post and build post counts.

Which is more likely on a gamer-centric forum? Especially MMORPGS which traffic mostly in escapism and power fantasies.

Im 5'9, so 176 cm ...I hear im tall for female though.

My boyfriend is 6'5 so i can wear heels around him (thank god lol)
    Last edited by PhantasmagoriaX; 2017-10-02 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might have lied on the poll.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    https://imgur.com/r1syaWS

1.97 meters tall 105 kilograms eastern european man! Think i could snap an antifa man in half?
    This is how disciplined far right men look, in comparison with the bones and belly mongroels liberals and comunists.

Update: Funny how no leftist garbage has anything to say. They can lie in the polls but actually nothing to show but either bones or fat on their 1.8 meters and below frame.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-02 at 08:22 PM.

can you convert this to feet and inches i thought this was america
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Kinda short for a Swede. 1.80m , here in France it feels over medium though I've never bothered to check.
    That's above average for men in Sweden which is 177.9 cm, far above average if you're a woman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    https://imgur.com/r1syaWS

1.97 meters tall 105 kilograms eastern european man! Think i could snap an antifa man in half?
    This is how disciplined far right men look, in comparison with the bones and belly mongroels liberals and comunists.

Update: Funny how no leftist garbage has anything to say. They can lie in the polls but actually nothing to show but either bones or fat on their 1.8 meters and below frame.
    Get over yourself. Boasting about how you could fight someone isn't cool.

6'6''. And yes, I played pro bball, so it was put to good use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post

Get over yourself. Boasting about how you could fight someone isn't cool.
    Hahaha thought so.
    It wouldnt be a fight, its too one sided. Saw one of those antifa thugs in a vid, asking to throw hands.. something like that. Let me be the one to step in and guilotine choke his head off.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-10-02 at 07:49 PM.

around 190cm

I'm 6'3 and don't remember the exact conversion

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Hahaha thought so.
    Thought so? The macho act a lot of east european men put up of them being the toughest guys in the world aren't particularly attractive and it most certainly isn't beneficial to society.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 6'4", dunno what that is in cm.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Thought so? The macho act a lot of east european men put up of them being the toughest guys in the world aren't particularly attractive and it most certainly isn't beneficial to society.
    I think it is little man.

15+ Year Old Account
    5'11" or 180 cm. I was 6'0" 182 cm until I put on some weight and my back started slouching. This time next year I'll be back to that height though!