Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    B-b-but muh suhnwalkars ((

I always lol out loud when people rush in to defend this abomination, always quoting the "lore" as if blizzard couldn't make up anything right on the spot for sake of putting it in the game.

Tauren paladins shouldn't be a thing, just like tauren druids, but those come from vanilla, so it' somehow sacred.

Oh, almost forgot tauren priests, probably because there's one per 1000 players and I'm yet to see a shadow one. Lol.
    Last edited by Louz; 2017-10-02 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted
    Night Elf Mage T-T

Tauren paladin
    Tauren priest
    Draenei shaman
    Worgen druid
    Gnome hunter
    Anything Monk except pandaren
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    The only ones that don't work lore-wise are undead holy priests. Undead can't use the light without being severely damaged by it.
    As a lot of people have mentioned before Tauren palas and priests are problematic as well. They're technically sun druids and thus don't really wield the light as I've come to understand it. Same probably counts for pandaren, goblins, gnomes and trolls.
    Every monk class/race combination other than pandaren doesn't make sense currently because of the limitations of the starting zones. The Vanilla zones are still in the timeline shortly after the cataclysm. Nightelf mages are highborne and still not really accepted in nightelf society.
    Last edited by mmoc3f25477407; 2017-10-02 at 06:45 PM.

There shouldn't be any restrictions at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Night Elf Mage, not sure why, but as soon as it came out, I hated it with a passion.
    Night elves were mages before any other race even existed on Azeroth.

And Tauren are a noble and moral race. Paladins fit.

Dwarves appreciate their ancestors and the forces of earth and fire. Shaman makes sense.

Gnome priests..Just...WTF. But as an intelligent race who can be taught things, sure, why not Gnome priests? ..they can learn (like every other playable race), so the only class that I can even see as being rightfully legit restricted would BE Druids and Demon Hunters. Everything else can be taught. So I think everything else should be able to be whatever they want: Except Tauren and Draenei Rogues...cuz Clip Clop Clip Clop.
    Last edited by meowfurion; 2017-10-02 at 06:14 PM.

Tauren Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really liked Gnome warriors. Rogue I can some what get behind(hue get it?) but warriors nah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/An%27she

Hence why we have Tauren Priests and Paladins.
    Nobody saw this back then, but now with all this talk that Elune maybe connected to the Light somehow... even potentially being the origin of the Light in the universe... Blizzard was on track the whole time, lmao.

Draenei deathknight. How can a soulless reaper of every living things have Gift of the Naaru as racial?

10+ Year Old Account
    The monk class should not be so directly tied to Pandaren mythology.

As things are currently I don't have much issue with anything apart from Tauren paladins.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wogen mages...
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Tauren Paladin/Priest - Because idea of praying to sun and getting Light powers is dumb. Why not pray lanterns? It also gives light...

Goblin Shaman - Goblins probably the most greedy and selfish race why elementals give them their power?

Gnome Warrior - Main power of warriors is their raw strength. How many strength have little tiny bag of bones and skin?

Undead Hunters - Main theme of hunters is taming. I have doubts animals would want to befriend with corpse.

Orc Mage - Main magic source for orcs were fel and void. So i can see orc warlock (hell its classic) but orc mage is f*cking stupid.

Blood Elf Warrior - Since W3 TFT Blood Elves were show as weak melee fighters. If you remember they don't even had pure strong melee unit (the only half melee units were spellbreakers). I can understand BE paladin or DK - they buff their melee weakness with Light/Shadow magic but being pure warriors... Also they too feminine to being warriors ROFL.

Draenei Warrior - Because lore wise all draenei warriors who were back at Argus should have been respeced into Paladins after meeting Naaru and running from Argus.... Besides did you ever seen Draenei warriors characters? I mean characters not NPC/Garrison followers.

PS All DK who not Humans or High/Blood Elves are stupid.

Undead disc or holy priest.... doesn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Undead disc or holy priest.... doesn't make sense
    Lore wise all forsaken priests are shadow.

Goblin shaman, no doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Tauren Paladin/Priest - Because idea of praying to sun and getting Light powers is dumb. Why not pray lanterns? It also gives light...

Goblin Shaman - Goblins probably the most greedy and selfish race why elementals give them their power?

Gnome Warrior - Main power of warriors is their raw strength. How many strength have little tiny bag of bones and skin?

Undead Hunters - Main theme of hunters is taming. I have doubts animals would want to befriend with corpse.

Orc Mage - Main magic source for orcs were fel and void. So i can see orc warlock (hell its classic) but orc mage is f*cking stupid.

Blood Elf Warrior - Since W3 TFT Blood Elves were show as weak melee fighters. If you remember they don't even had pure strong melee unit (the only half melee units were spellbreakers). I can understand BE paladin or DK - they buff their melee weakness with Light/Shadow magic but being pure warriors... Also they too feminine to being warriors ROFL.

Draenei Warrior - Because lore wise all draenei warriors who were back at Argus should have been respeced into Paladins after meeting Naaru and running from Argus.... Besides did you ever seen Draenei warriors characters? I mean characters not NPC/Garrison followers.

PS All DK who not Humans or High/Blood Elves are stupid.
    I love you.

- - - Updated - - -

Undead Monks........ while the worgen cannot. THIS is retarded.

Deleted
    I don't have as much problems with race/class combinations as with sex/class. Females should be npc only. That being said hmm gnome warrior/dk does not look very good.

What should happen is Orc priest. Ner'zhul wannabe me.

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-10-03 at 01:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Night elves were mages before any other race even existed on Azeroth.

And Tauren are a noble and moral race. Paladins fit.

Dwarves appreciate their ancestors and the forces of earth and fire. Shaman makes sense.

Gnome priests..Just...WTF. But as an intelligent race who can be taught things, sure, why not Gnome priests? ..they can learn (like every other playable race), so the only class that I can even see as being rightfully legit restricted would BE Druids and Demon Hunters. Everything else can be taught. So I think everything else should be able to be whatever they want: Except Tauren and Draenei Rogues...cuz Clip Clop Clip Clop.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Tauren and Trolls (and some other races I can't remember) exist before the Night Elves?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Tauren and Trolls (and some other races I can't remember) exist before the Night Elves?
    You are correct, the Dark Trolls near the well of eternity evolved into night elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    forsaken death knights
    they quit the scourge then they rejoin just to be death knights which makes them like double undead

and worgen death knights

worgens had no contact with scourge locked away behind a giant gate yet they become death knights for some reason
    -Proffesional Necromancer-