Poll: How tall?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ah height, the first thing you stop giving a shit about when you get married. 175cm munchkin master race.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    A little over six feet, so 183-184-ish.

191cm 105kg dad bod!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda
    I'm tiny. In every direction.
    You have my sympathy. 2.1 is 145 cm (4'9") and also tiny, I see what she goes through.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    According to Google the average height for men is 177cm. Women 163cm. Since this forum has both genders I would expect the average here to be somewhere below 177 depending on ratios of male to female. Why is 180-185 and 185-190 making up the most votes by far??
    Could be height complexion. Read a study a long time ago that people frequently tend to tick boxes that are more preferable to them than stating actual truths. This is why you often see the extremes having unusually high prevalence. I'll post it if I can dig it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    You have my sympathy. 2.1 is 145 cm (4'9") and also tiny, I see what she goes through.
    I had a ex-SO who had to change which shelves in his kitchen had the cups because I kept needing to ask for help to get a drink.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda
    I had a ex-SO who had to change which shelves in his kitchen had the cups because I kept needing to ask for help to get a drink.
    Hopefully you aren't <shudder> flexible as well!

We avoid that by having everything organized for her height, but she is comfortable dropping back on her heels and has everything stored from floor level up. Ankle level I can handle, ankle level and at the back of the cabinet is another thing. bungee: "Laopo, where is the X?" 2.1 proceeds to walk in, drop back on her heels, lean head and shoulders into a cabinet, reach behind something she uses more often, and haul out the whatever.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Swedish swedish or new Swedish?
    Full on blonde Swedish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently I'm a shorty in Dutch standards determined by the average length of the XY population born from 1975 - 2000.
    Average height is 182,5cm ... I'm a whopping 171 :|

170. I'd prefer 165 tho, but what can I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

A good ol' 178 and lovin' it! ^_^

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get this poll.

So if someone is 175cm, which one should he/she vote for? 170-175 or 175-180?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry
    So if someone is 175cm, which one should he/she vote for? 170-175 or 175-180?
    You must choose, do you see yourself as shorter at 175 or taller!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    You must choose, do you see yourself as shorter at 175 or taller!
    Well I'm not 175, I'm 174 so it was not hard for me to choose, but I guess most 175 people will pick 175-180 for obvious reasons

185+, yay for being slightly above the average!
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    It makes me feel uncomfortable in public at times tbh. I'm taller than most woman I encounter and taller than many of the men too. Can't ever be that small cute girl in peoples eyes.
    But death by snu snu...
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

6'-11"
    10/char

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    203cm here unfortunately, im pretty sick of needing to custom order literally every shirt i own.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, love how the pole made a perfect bell curve

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    But death by snu snu...
    -.- I'm not that big.