Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Why solo them? HandyNotes_Argus or World Quest Tracker lets you find a grp for every rare.
    Because soloing group content is one of the few mechanical challenges left in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Works just fine as havoc, but I prefer just making a group.

7+ Year Old Account
    any spec + warframe = total destruction.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Why solo them? HandyNotes_Argus or World Quest Tracker lets you find a grp for every rare.
    Because a) I'm handicapped and not always up to + interested in grouping and b) I like the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtanker View Post
    I solo them as a frost dk. Get the echos buff from the ship(100% increase damage for 4 seconds) and combo it with concordance/Fallen Crusader/Pillar/5 stacks of razorice then I use Frost Breath and Cold Heart. I'm also always useing the rune(375str) buff and the 500 stats or flask buffs. Doing that you can solo all the rasre. I also use a bodyguard(Kiltora) to taunt for a few seconds and help with soaking hits until I aggro again.
    Thank you for all the detail, including bodyguard! Anyone else who wants to go into the same kind of detail, my thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagakure View Post
    Petless afflock. Drain-tank them (and any adds) with ease and Im only ilvl 885. It's like being back in BC
    Grimoire of Sacrifice? Huh, hadn't thought about trying that. Thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Affliction warlock.

Lol, that's it. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE.

NOBODY ELSE CAN BE AS STRONG SOLO IN THE WORLD OF ARGUSCRAFT! MUAHAHAHA!

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    Yeah, I can solo just about anything on my resto druid, it just literally takes 15 minutes since I have exactly 3 attack spells.

Moonfire
    Sunfire
    Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath oh moonfire's falling off, FUN

Holy priest is similar.

Frost mage it depends if they're snarable or not. Some are, some aren't. If they're not I get screwed.

And of course, any spec can solo any elite once every ten minutes.
    Sometimes two every ten minutes, given favorable spawns

Just use the world quest group finder and don't do it solo... Usually less waiting time + guaranteed and very quick kill (you can also afk if u want)

tank druid ez
    tank dh ez
    dps dh you cant with meta life leech and eye beam meta
    rogue is np when you have the legs
    tank pala obviously

plenty of classes can solo them just some have it way easyer ^^

I have never had one I could not solo with my 920 arcane mage wearing prydaz (anyway mandatory for anti-dazing) and the shield chest. The greatest issues I have with my unholy DK (where I could spec blood) and my combat rogue, all other specs I play have enough self heal or tank spec.

Deleted
    With high enough gear you can easily solo most if not all the elites.

A few exceptions of elites aside that for example deal stacking bleeds and stuff, I soloed those elites from day one onwards with my rogue. At first I thought they are one-time-only kills similar to previous rares.

By now even non-raiders will be able to solo most of them due to the high ilvl obtainable through wq and stuff.

However, it is way faster to just quickly jump into a group to easily zerg any elite down. Also, you can use the Argus-only cooldown to make quick(er) work of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protection Paladin
    Retribution Paladin
    Guardian Druid
    Outlaw Rogue
    Blood Death Knight
    Arms Warrior
    Protection Warrior
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Brewmaster Monk

Those are the ones I've had luck with, my Outlaw rogue can handle some but not all.

Though, with Warframe, A LOT can be handled.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I've done it fine on my WW monk.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

does any spec actually have trouble with elites?! thought that was the design philosophy since mop that every spec plays the same ...

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should be able to solo 90% of them with mage if you have legendary chest.
    Why would you want to solo them any when there's tons of groups killing them anyway?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

940 arcane mage. I can solo them without fuss every 5 minutes (exodar ring for 5 minute time warps). Burst is high enough to finish them off quickly.
    I do have issues with the cat elites though, they hit like trucks sometimes. But belovir can help me deal with that.

Arms with legendary wrists, can kill anything.

Easily solo it all as Ret.

Eye beam leech havoc DH has a pretty easy time. Veng is virtually invincible as always.

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    does any spec actually have trouble with elites?! thought that was the design philosophy since mop that every spec plays the same ...
    Without a defensive legendary, I am not able to solo the elites as a fury warrior. Some of them do more damage than I regen, etc.

Assassin Rogue with legendary pants and optional Shroud of Arcane Echoes (Matrix Core Spell)

Easy Breezy
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)