^^ I think you are reading too much into the words "deep dive", but then again that's the right thread for reading too much into things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ I think you are reading too much into the words "deep dive", but then again that's the right thread for reading too much into things.
    Jeremy Feasel was super-freaking-teasy in his tweet, though. That murloc was basically troll-ginning at us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn, you are right. Apologies. Day two has several more sessions, I got the wrong impression from only looking at day one.
    Got me confused at first too. Counting both days:
    Mythic (Main) stage: 2h45min
    Legendary Stage: 3h

So 5h45min seems pretty good for an expansion year. Plus there are other panels related to wow on the Epic/Heroic stages, but not necessarily only WoW. (Storytelling, Blizzard engineering etc).
    Glad to see a lack of Destiny 2 there, was scared a bit that they would add it to Blizzcon.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Jeremy Feasel was super-freaking-teasy in his tweet, though. That murloc was basically troll-ginning at us.
    MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGL

(Teehee)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I don't think deep dive is a phrasing blizzard has ever used before and suddenly it appears in a twit AND a panel title? Yeah, out of all of the "hints" people saw (ex: the store mount), I don't think suddenly using an otherwise meaningless word is the greatest of far fetches here

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I'm gonna have to side with @Bjoramier of Lordaeron on this one. He has provided you with plenty logical reasons for valkyir as a playable race, but you just seem to gloss over them with 0 reading comprehension.
    Cant even read your comment with a straight face... Sorry.

Valkyir...

Quote Originally Posted by belsalles View Post
    playable murlocs confirmed

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/915308478146560000

"deep dive"

deep dive
    Yup, so that does it.
    Playable Mrrrrrrrrgggggllls everyone.
    Brace your arses.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by belsalles View Post
    playable murlocs confirmed

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/915308478146560000

"deep dive"

deep dive
    i would literally kill myself.

i'd rather die knowing the world before playable murlocs, than the world after.

holding out hope for playable naga though, cause i'm 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure murlocs will never happen.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    From the schedule of Blizzcon, WoW sessions are 1 hour and 45 minutes = vanishingly small.

That's without any place in the schedule to hide anything big.

The next expansion is ways away. Like in October 2018. Or maybe not even in 2018.

(Or maybe the news are that WoW is going F2P or something like this and there will be no more traditional expansions going forward.)
    There is a gap between Opening Ceremony and WoW first panel. WoW have most important reveal this year and OC usually last longer that scheduled 1 hour. I think WoW will be last thing on main event and there will be just few minutes break before first panel dedicated to WoW.

Ok, let's analyze WoW stuff:

1) What's next [1 hour] - "Join the World of Warcraft development team for an overview of what's in store next for the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, including updates on the latest content and features."

Just usual introduction to 8.0 I guess. Something similar to Gamescom 2015 - story, zones, introduction to 8.0 systems, etc. 1 hour is more than enough, Legion reveal was 1 hour long and 1)trailer will be on Opening Ceremony, 2) 8.0 likely won't bring new class, and DH stuff took lot of time on Legion panels.

2) Gameplay and Systems Deep Dive [45 minutes] - "Sharpen your blades, summon your spells, and party up with the World of Warcraft development team as they dive deep into the latest gameplay and systems updates."

Probably they'll talk about class changes and system changes. Looks like 8.0 won't be as revolutionary as Legion - they will just tweak/repair stuff we have already. Personally I think they should leave Mythic+, World Quests and raids alone; tweak loot system and some classes; adjust AP system to post-artifact world; come up with less hated legendary system I guess.

3) Voices of Blizzard – The Powerful Women of Warcraft [1 hour] - "For the Alliance! For the Horde! Join the voice actresses who bring some of the most formidable heroines of Azeroth to life (and undeath) for a discussion of their craft."

It's so obvious it hurts - Jaina and Sylvanas will be very, very important in 8.0. Maybe females in general will be important in 8.0: Alextrasza was silent in 8.0 and dragons may be more relevant in this expansion (not more, just like in Legion, we had blue/green and some black in 7.0, maybe it's time for red and bronze), Moira is Shadow Priest and it's on 99% Old God heavy expac.

4) Q&A - oh, for sure it will be important. Some Tommy from Froopyland guild on Moonguard server will ask when Pandarens finally will be DKs and it will take 5 minutes to answer.

5) There will be also panels for art and boss design - I don't think it will be news heavy.

I think we will learn a lot about 8.0 (duh), pre-purchase with 110 boost will be available right away, but cinematic and date reveal will be on special event closer to release (something similar to Warlords).

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I don't think deep dive is a phrasing blizzard has ever used before ...
    The very first Google search I tried turned out: Blizzcon 2015: Heroes of the Storm - Heroes Deep Dive Panel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9sKRZGxTZ4)

The very first Google search I tried turned out: Blizzcon 2015: Heroes of the Storm - Heroes Deep Dive Panel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9sKRZGxTZ4)
    I stand corrected, I'll crawl back to my cave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    3) Voices of Blizzard – The Powerful Women of Warcraft [1 hour] - "For the Alliance! For the Horde! Join the voice actresses who bring some of the most formidable heroines of Azeroth to life (and undeath) for a discussion of their craft."

It's so obvious it hurts - Jaina and Sylvanas will be very, very important in 8.0. Maybe females in general will be important in 8.0: ...
    I doubt the above, but I agree in general that we will likely learn a lot about 8.0. The number of sessions for WoW isn't low, I miscounted by making a rookie mistake of forgetting about the second day.

Playable Ogres... HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Animation!?

Characters!?

Goblin/Worgen revamp or new races confirmed, IMO.
    Or sub-races.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Summon the hype train!
    Be Free! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    If Murlocs become playable. I'll be shocked, 100% shocked.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aprex View Post
    Time to add a murloc

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold on! Let me get home and I'll make a newer hype train with murlocs!
    [/URL]

As it currently stands, this is me:

Now, if they announce playable ogres:

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    There is a gap between Opening Ceremony and WoW first panel. WoW have most important reveal this year and OC usually last longer that scheduled 1 hour. I think WoW will be last thing on main event and there will be just few minutes break before first panel dedicated to WoW.

Ok, let's analyze WoW stuff:

1) What's next [1 hour] - "Join the World of Warcraft development team for an overview of what's in store next for the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, including updates on the latest content and features."

Just usual introduction to 8.0 I guess. Something similar to Gamescom 2015 - story, zones, introduction to 8.0 systems, etc. 1 hour is more than enough, Legion reveal was 1 hour long and 1)trailer will be on Opening Ceremony, 2) 8.0 likely won't bring new class, and DH stuff took lot of time on Legion panels.

2) Gameplay and Systems Deep Dive [45 minutes] - "Sharpen your blades, summon your spells, and party up with the World of Warcraft development team as they dive deep into the latest gameplay and systems updates."

Probably they'll talk about class changes and system changes. Looks like 8.0 won't be as revolutionary as Legion - they will just tweak/repair stuff we have already. Personally I think they should leave Mythic+, World Quests and raids alone; tweak loot system and some classes; adjust AP system to post-artifact world; come up with less hated legendary system I guess.

It's so obvious it hurts - Jaina and Sylvanas will be very, very important in 8.0. Maybe females in general will be important in 8.0: Alextrasza was silent in 8.0 and dragons may be more relevant in this expansion (not more, just like in Legion, we had blue/green and some black in 7.0, maybe it's time for red and bronze), Moira is Shadow Priest and it's on 99% Old God heavy expac.

4) Q&A - oh, for sure it will be important. Some Tommy from Froopyland guild on Moonguard server will ask when Pandarens finally will be DKs and it will take 5 minutes to answer.

5) There will be also panels for art and boss design - I don't think it will be news heavy.

I think we will learn a lot about 8.0 (duh), pre-purchase with 110 boost will be available right away, but cinematic and date reveal will be on special event closer to release (something similar to Warlords).
    Therese always a 30minute gap in between opening ceremony and the panels. its for people to get drinks & other stuff and also Virtual ticket hosts then mostly talks/interviews with mike morhaime & others of Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Hold on! Let me get home and I'll make a newer hype train with murlocs!
    I love you

Originally Posted by BlizzCon site
    With the BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket, you’ll unlock access to live coverage of all four stages of developer events and community content, including the Legendary, Mythic, Epic, and Heroic stages.

You’ll also be able to watch this year’s BlizzCon All Access Channel, which will act as your tour guide through all the big moments taking place at the show.
    The Virtual Ticket also unlocks access to VODs from the All Access Channel and the four content stages, so viewers can go back and revisit events they might have missed. And for the first time, we’re excited to be able to provide localized versions of these VODs, along with our weekly pre-show videos, subtitled in French, German, Russian, and Korean!

Source
    All. Stages. Streamed.