Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That isn't classical, that is around the world including today blood for blood drop by drop. I don't care how inconvenient that truth is for any narrative you like to believe.
    What a joke that has nothing at all to do with this topic what so ever but keep on telling yourself whites are the evil boogy men of the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    Even if there were hard facts that Caucasians did in fact commit more homicides than non-Caucasians throughout the history of man, what of it? 1000 years ago is 1000 years ago. Today isn't 100+ years ago. Times change.
    Well if the preface is to lump all races together and make them responsible for one another, you can't simply pick what sort of factors that impact that you like and disregard the others.

Times haven't changed either, ask the victims of the war in Iraq, that being one of the many incidents. sure as hell wasn't 1000 years ago, as I said it still happens today. My comment was about police and why people get mad about the job they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    What a joke that has nothing at all to do with this topic what so ever but keep on telling yourself whites are the evil boogy men of the world
    Well keep copy pasted StormFront bullshit and out of context cherry picking facts, while you continue to lose whatever credibility nonsense like that once fooled anybody into believing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Well if the preface is to lump all races together and make them responsible for one another, you can't simply pick what sort of factors that impact that you like and disregard the others.

Times haven't changed either, ask the victims of the war in Iraq, that being one of the many incidents. sure as hell wasn't 1000 years ago, as I said it still happens today. My comment was about police and why people get mad about the job they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Well keep copy pasted StormFront bullshit and out of context cherry picking facts, while you continue to lose whatever credibility nonsense like that once fooled anybody into believing.
    I didnt Know the Bureau of Justice Statistics got there info from some bullshit alt news site is but keep trying to pushing your bullshit around by taking this thread into discussions that have almost nothing to do with that the original topic was
    Last edited by Firatha; 2017-10-04 at 05:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt Know the Bureau of Justice Statistics got there info from some bullshit alt news site is but keep trying to pushing your bullshit around.
    I am not talking about the numbers, I am referring to your argument. Keep Cherry Picking.

i only get mad at those ticket cameras

those things are just there for revenue

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not talking about the numbers, I am referring to your argument. Keep Cherry Picking.
    How in gods name am I the one cherry picking I gave you some stats on why they might act differently towards blacks in a situation and you go off on this whole "whites have killed more then blacks" bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    i only get mad at those ticket cameras

those things are just there for revenue
    Along with 80% of everything else law enforcement does in the US this days.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    How in gods name am I the one cherry picking I gave you some stats on why they might act differently towards blacks in a situation and you go off on this whole "whites have killed more then blacks" bullshit.
    Because that has nothing to do with the OP. Not even a little bit, and those who actually have any sense, recognize that it has nothing to do with anything I said in response to why people might be angry about Cops doing their job.

My comment had to do with the OP, your comment had to do with trying to defend a practice of cops behavior based on a cherry picked factoid as a rebuttal to my comment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because that has nothing to do with the OP. Not even a little bit, and those who actually have any sense, recognize that it has nothing to do with anything I said in response to why people might be angry about Cops doing their job.

My comment had to do with the OP, your comment had to do with trying to defend a practice of cops behavior based on a cherry picked factoid as a rebuttal to my comment.
    My response was to your specific comment implying that cops are racist and thats why groups are treated differently so its very much on what you turned the topic into race.

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    You mean like that Guilford kid who was pulled over and harassed for flashing his high beams at a cop oncoming who had his high beams on? He got shot and killed.

What about the kid who was lured into a fake drug deal by a cop and then tried to drive away, only to be shot by the cop because he said the kid tried to run him over (he didn't )?

You wanna play the disproportionate angle, fine. I can concede the simple that they are killed at a higher rate. But it ain't because of racism. I know you like to think that America is just swarming with racists but it's simply not true. Cops are no exception. These deaths have more to do with poorly trained and paranoid cops than it does them just hating some of "colored folk. "
    You've just described systemic racism.

It's not people being all "out with the darkies, KKK is A-OK!" but people nervous when a black man enters a room.

It's people citing things like how economic success can be determined by a two parent household then saying the african-american community has had 2 parent households drop by 76% or some such since the 70's while avoiding mentioning the criminalization of marijuana and introduction of drug sentencing that sent a generation of fathers to prison. Which isn't to say that they didn't deserve to be punished but rather that the punishment did not fit the crime and had longer reaching repercussions on society.

To fix it we have to overturn a narrative our society tells about young black men in specific and that'll be the product of years if we can just get sentencing laws fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    how about if you cant afford children dont fucking have them, novel concept i wish more would grasp.
    If you're hoping to get social security I'd strongly advise you change your way of thinking.

Poverty is a hurdle but it's not a total roadblock to success.

I can get where you're coming from, but it's a pat answer from the shallow end of the pond where everyone does everything that they should all the time and accidents never happen.

Don't feel too bad though, Marx and Ayn Rand both live in that shallow end too with philosophies of a utopian meritocracies.

Interesting that they are both Russian though isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    My response was to your specific comment implying that cops are racist and thats why groups are treated differently so its very much on what you turned the topic into race.
    I answered the question and you decided to reply to it, with a cherry picked statistic that has nothing to do with the issue aside from your imagination.

They should give out MORE tickets for not signaling imo. That shit is annoying.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I agree with the cop!

and that old trope why dont they catch real criminals well its not like there is murders and rapes every minute of every day in any city at any time!!

Plus you average beat cop aint a fucking detective he is there to stop crimes he sees at the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Well, some people can't afford an abortion either. So, what's your solution to that?
    Abortion cost money in the us? (guessing were in the us)

Maybe a dumb question, beacuse all healthcare costs overthere.

@Shelly I'm at work trying to type this on a phone, so hopefully I don't get my point missed.

I did not describe systemic racism. People don't get nervous when any black person enters a room. They get nervous when a stereotype enters, and I think to some extent they're justified in at least being on guard, not necessarily nervous, since stereotypes by definition have kernels of truth embedded in them.

I do absolutely agree with you that America saw a huge drop in 2 parent households among black people several decades ago because of the criminalization of drugs like marijuana and crack. Hell, we even have one Nixon's aides going on record saying they did it to break up black communities and hippies. That's big issue, the breakup of the family unit. A kid (especially a male) that grows up without a father and lives in a poor single parent household is almost certainly destined for criminal activity. But as you pointed out, they did still do the crime. No one forced them to smoke weed.

My opinion is that it's going to be up to the individual to fix their situation, which will ultimately help the community at large. Just don't commit crime, get married, have kids, and stay together with those kids. This applies to all races, but it seems to be disproportionate amongst the black community, for reasons based on our past but also based on personal responsibility. There is nothing stopping a black couple from having kids and staying together. And it shows that when they do, they're average income is damn near equal to that of a white couple with children.

But we can't force black people to get and stay married, so this is going to fall on the individuals. No amount of government intervention is going to fix their woes.

I hope that's it. Let me know if I left anything unaddressed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who is more responsible for homicides over all around the globe, for the last 1000 years?
    Group A did more homicides in the past thus group B doing more homicides in the present si perfectly fine. Your logic is flawless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yeah, for a lot of people. Sometimes you can get costs covered by some third party charity but I believe planned parenthood isn't legally allowed to use money donated for abortions. It can be somewhere around $300-500 even with insurance (which also doesn't always cover it).

That's why I always find it hypocritical for right wingers to bitch about people having kids they can't afford but at the same time either not supporting abortion or not supporting funding for abortion.
    Dont think they can use taxdollars, but if some1 is donating they should be able right?
    Or is it some weird law the prohibits that to?

Most political camps is hypocritical. Sad truth

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you bother?

His truth is the only truth!
    And no facts nor statistics is gonna change his mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    I answered the question and you decided to reply to it, with a cherry picked statistic that has nothing to do with the issue aside from your imagination.
    And your nonstop cap bashing and race baiting makes you look like a sad fucking human being I have no idea how people like you are allowed to go on spewing hate but I guess as long as your spewing hate at the right people its ok!

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Dont think they can use taxdollars, but if some1 is donating they should be able right?
    Or is it some weird law the prohibits that to?

Most political camps is hypocritical. Sad truth

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you bother?

His truth is the only truth!
    And no facts nor statistics is gonna change his mind
    Because I am tired of his bullshit and that fact that hes allowed to go on and on about it is fucking mind blowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And your nonstop cap bashing and race baiting makes you look like a sad fucking human being I have no idea how people like you are allowed to go on spewing hate but I guess as long as your spewing hate at the right people its ok!
    No, it's an opinion related to the statement of the OP, your nonsense concerning an entire race in response. I don't really care that you don't care about the realities of what I recognize, and nobody else is obligated to fucking uphold your bullshit idea that all cops are good vs all cops being bad.

I am saying my perspective is cops don't do their job when it is executing people of color, which is exactly how I view, that, and it is relevant to the OP statement.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-10-04 at 08:05 AM.

My father was a cop, so I'm generally willing to give the 5-0 the benefit of the doubt.

The only time I've gotten angry was when I got a speeding ticket for doing the regular speed in a school zone when the sign with the flashing light was obscured. Local PD were essentially sitting in the middle of the 4-lane road flagging people to the side and mass-farming tickets. When I went to court to challenge it, the place was packed, and the judge said that a new state law made it impossible to challenge tickets given in school zones. Folks were yelling and arguing for hours with the judge.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2017-10-04 at 08:16 AM.