Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb [BlizzCon] Muse live at BlizzCon 2017

So, they finally revealed the band to be Muse..

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Whether you’re joining us for BlizzCon in person or online, get ready for an epic finale—Muse is coming to BlizzCon 2017!

The Grammy Award–winning band will be closing out BlizzCon Saturday, November 4, giving everyone at the show and watching online an stage-shattering send-off for this year’s convention. If you didn’t grab tickets to the event, Blizzard gamers and Muse fans around the world can still get a front row seat at home with the BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket.

This year’s improved Virtual Ticket includes expanded stage coverage, with all four content stages at the show being streamed, along with an All Access channel that acts as your tour guide through the show. The Virtual Ticket also unlocks full access to several series of preshow videos, including cosplay demos, a journey inside the Blizzard Vault, and other exciting behind-the-scenes content. Check out the complete show schedule and catch a treasure trove of preshow content now on www.blizzcon.com/watch.

Virtual Ticket holders will also be able to watch the concert—and everything else covered at BlizzCon—in on-demand videos that will be available for a month after the show.

Check out the press release for more information on this year’s closing concert featuring Muse. We’ll see you at the show!

(source)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/muse

Not 100% sure about it myself, I have to admit. What about you guys?

Though, having listened to some, guess it could've been worse.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2017-10-05 at 05:27 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm not necessarily against it. But, I would've preferred a hip-hop group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    I'm not necessarily against it. But, I would've preferred a hip-hop group.
    I would've learned towards a different kind but most my music taste really isn't good for stage performance, haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I would've learned towards a different kind but most my music taste really isn't good for stage performance, haha.
    Yeah. Even going off of that, we could've had the orchestra that plays video game music.

Muse is awesome, truly great band. But I prefer a hard rock band, Metallica or Ozzy. But they will great. Good Times.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

better than Radiohead

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly when I saw the news I was like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Good pick, for sure.

Though let's be honest the worst band they got was Blink 182.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Blizzcon audience isn't really good for rock/pop bands...

I think they should try live orchestra next time

It would be cool to have Apacolyptica play and doing a few covers of in game music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, they aint my cup of tea. Would've loved to see HammerFall there. :P Samwise Didier have even made alot of their album artwork for 'em.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love Muse. I think that Absolution is one of my all time favorite albums. I cannot wait to see them on my virtual ticket.

I know they pretty popular and successful band in their genre but for my taste its shit. ROFL. Vocalist not singing but doing something between whine and howling.

I would prefer Bullet for my Valentine / Epica / SOAD or atleast Avenged Sevenfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    I know they pretty popular and successful band in their genre but for my taste its shit. ROFL. Vocalist not singing but doing something between whine and howling.

I would prefer Bullet for my Valentine / Epica / SOAD or atleast Avenged Sevenfold.
    system is not worth seeing unless you have a time machine, i saw them at download 3? months ago they didn't interact with the crowd at all played their songs one after another real fast then just fucked off.

it was like their goal was maximum earnings/time spent.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH i know only one track by Muse, i mean "Starlight", like it alot though.

Gotta admit I am pumped. Do like Muse. Not one of my big ones that I like but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    system is not worth seeing unless you have a time machine, i saw them at download 3? months ago they didn't interact with the crowd at all played their songs one after another real fast then just fucked off.

it was like their goal was maximum earnings/time spent.
    Also Serj's voice is not the same. He really sucks now. ROFL. But rest of the group can kick his ass and hire this guy ROFL.

He have almost the same voice as old (younger in matter of age) Serj.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    TBH i know only one track by Muse, i mean "Starlight", like it alot though.
    The most popular thing probably Super Massive Black Hole song. Maybe. Or Knights of Cidonia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of them to be honest.

People complaining about Muse being the band playing at Blizzcon, or even worse, never heard of them.

This world is doomed :P

Go check their first album "Showbiz"

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, they're good but yeah, I don't think Blizzard has ever really hit the mark on musical performances at Blizzcon. At least it's not Metallica.

It's not that they aren't good bands (though Metallica is prettttttty cheesy these days), but they don't really fit the atmosphere IMHO.

They could invite a Band with at least one dedicated World of Warcraft player in it. For example George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher (Cannibal Corpse) told years ago about his WoW addiction ... but on the other side, the music won't fit. And when the concert starts with "F**K THE ALLIANCE" and announcing Songs will be "This next song is for all Alliance Players out there. F*****K WITH A KNIIIIIFFFEEE." - not a good idea. Are there other bands around with known WoW players?