Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Seems blm is under new ownership now. When something is artificially created, sometimes it falls into the other sides hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Whites invented EVERYTHING that makes the world what it is today. Sorry, but this is FACT. Others might have improved upon them, but the shit originated from a white dude / dudess. Let me enumerate some for you:

1) THE TOILET - imagine the world without it
    2) Electricity
    3) All the engines
    4) Trains
    5) Cars
    6) Planes
    7) Rocket / spaceship / landing on the fucking moon
    8) Tall buildings
    9) The fucking internet and all the computers

and so on and so on

Without the "evil white man" the world would suck ass, so for fucks sake, please, a little respect.

And no, I'm not "taking credit" for anything, I'm just stating FACTS. You really don't want a world without the white people, you think you do, but you don't

So next time you fucking cry about white people, because some particular redneck cop killed some black dude, you better stop and think about the other white people, that are not rednecks and trigger happy against black people, those white people that not only did not own slaves but died for the abolishment of slavery, and didn't do that so that the fucking ungrateful black offsprings of the same people they died for would try to shame the whole fucking white people for something that happened hundreds years ago.
    Yeah, white people are the best in world, everyone else should bow to them.

Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Literally not happening. You're making shit up.
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/...ed-race-storm/

You were saying?
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

The left eating their own, its funny and also a great time for the far right to pull a few good folks out of that mess on the left. Come on over, the pool is like 83 degrees all year round.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-10-06 at 08:37 AM.

If you're not going to contribute to the discussion, why make a thread?
    It is called sleep and work. You may want to look into that one of these days.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

Whites invented EVERYTHING that makes the world what it is today. Sorry, but this is FACT. Others might have improved upon them, but the shit originated from a white dude / dudess. Let me enumerate some for you:

1) THE TOILET - imagine the world without it
    2) Electricity
    3) All the engines
    4) Trains
    5) Cars
    6) Planes
    7) Rocket / spaceship / landing on the fucking moon
    8) Tall buildings
    9) The fucking internet and all the computers

and so on and so on

Without the "evil white man" the world would suck ass, so for fucks sake, please, a little respect.

And no, I'm not "taking credit" for anything, I'm just stating FACTS. You really don't want a world without the white people, you think you do, but you don't

So next time you fucking cry about white people, because some particular redneck cop killed some black dude, you better stop and think about the other white people, that are not rednecks and trigger happy against black people, those white people that not only did not own slaves but died for the abolishment of slavery, and didn't do that so that the fucking ungrateful black offsprings of the same people they died for would try to shame the whole fucking white people for something that happened hundreds years ago.
    but you are trying to take claim for somebody else his work by using that shit as argument. What have you done with you're life? Probably shaved you're head for battle and trying to claim of inventions and development that we has a human race have achieved over the course of thousands of years.

Lets talk about Einstein for example, the guy was a jew and given you're response you wouldn't even consider him a white to begin with so why are you taking credit for his work?

Given that science is accumulated knowledge over centuries of development it seems pretty stupid to give credit to a single person or ethnicity for inventions. Without Asians or Arab you wouldn't have anything above. Chinese invented gunpoweder centuries ago....if that eventual invention was done by Europeans a few thousand years during the 14th or 15th centuries themselves who knows how long other inventions would have taken.

Also while we are at it....The only thing IQ test tell you is that you are good at taking a IQ test and nothing more so you really shouldn't think as yourself as better then anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Yeah, white people are the best in world, everyone else should bow to them.
    Fuck off.
    Don't be so sad for the truth. Just get outta ghetto and try to do the same (make the world a better place). Saying "fuck off" when you're being shown facts doesn't make you a very productive member of society.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't be so sad for the truth. Just get outta ghetto and try to do the same (make the world a better place). Saying "fuck off" when you're being shown facts doesn't make you a very productive member of society.
    Google da'an district and say it's ghetto again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Google da'an district and say it's ghetto again.
    Clearly it isn't all white so from the POV of a weak minded it's a ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    but you are trying to take claim for somebody else his work by using that shit as argument. What have you done with you're life? Probably shaved you're head for battle and trying to claim of inventions and development that we has a human race have achieved over the course of thousands of years.

Lets talk about Einstein for example, the guy was a jew and given you're response you wouldn't even consider him a white to begin with so why are you taking credit for his work?

Given that science is accumulated knowledge over centuries of development it seems pretty stupid to give credit to a single person or ethnicity for inventions. Without Asians or Arab you wouldn't have anything above. Chinese invented gunpoweder centuries ago....if that eventual invention was done by Europeans a few thousand years during the 14th or 15th centuries themselves who knows how long other inventions would have taken.
    Again, I don't claim everything or anything or something, just stating the FACTS.

As for myself I am a lead software developer, working on a critical application for a very large engineering company, what have those fuckers yelling about white people ever accomplished? Like those BuzzFeed cunts, for example? Made some shit videos on youtube about white people needing to do this and that? Lol

Einstein was white, and jews are white, they consider themselves white. You can consider them green if you want. Most of all they consider themselves "special" anyway

Some of the jews consider themselves more special than the most fucked in the head white supremacists. And what's worse, is that those are also religion fanatics...

As for credit, please come up with some invention of the black people that changed the world. A breakthrough in medicine. Some Large Hadron Collider somewhere in Africa. They can't even feed themselves, being that busy killing each other. Give me an example of a country with a majority of black population that is not a complete shit hole and in the top of the countries you need to avoid at all costs. There's no white people oppression there, only black people doing their shit, yet there's also no paradise

And no, I don't consider black people stupid or something, I'm just saying that you need to show something productive first if you want to be taken seriously. Coming out of the ghetto with ghetto tactics into a university is not doing any good. Maybe try to be like Neil deGrasse Tyson, for example, I could listen to that guy for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Well, he's claiming I'm not white because my mother is serbian.
    Wtf when i was travelling through the Balkans i thought serbs was a land full of Only albinos basiaclly xD

Again, I don't claim everything or anything or something, just stating the FACTS.

As for myself I am a lead software developer, working on a critical application for a very large engineering company, what have those fuckers yelling about white people ever accomplished? Like those BuzzFeed cunts, for example? Made some shit videos on youtube about white people needing to do this and that? Lol

Einstein was white, and jews are white, they consider themselves white. You can consider them green if you want. Most of all they consider themselves "special" anyway

Some of the jews consider themselves more special than the most fucked in the head white supremacists. And what's worse, is that those are also religion fanatics...

As for credit, please come up with some invention of the black people that changed the world. A breakthrough in medicine. Some Large Hadron Collider somewhere in Africa. They can't even feed themselves, being that busy killing each other. Give me an example of a country with a majority of black population that is not a complete shit hole and in the top of the countries you need to avoid at all costs. There's no white people oppression there, only black people doing their shit, yet there's also no paradise

And no, I don't consider black people stupid or something, I'm just saying that you need to show something productive first if you want to be taken seriously. Coming out of the ghetto with ghetto tactics into a university is not doing any good. Maybe try to be like Neil deGrasse Tyson, for example, I could listen to that guy for hours.
    And I am the guy that invented the moon......

And again by putting a list inventions and developments of other people and using ''white race'' as a category you are trying to take claim for something you didn't have any part in it. And as prove of this you tried to distance yourself right away.

Honestly not that smart...

And I am the guy that invented the moon......
    You wish

And again by putting a list inventions and developments of other people and using ''white race'' as a category you are trying to take claim for something you didn't have
    any part in it. And as prove of this you tried to distance yourself right away.
    What you say it's pretty silly. It's like if a black guy would say that black people won most marathons he's taking claim for that for himself. It's a fact, that's all. If it's a marathon the dude from Kenya will smoke ya... That's because he had to run to stay ahead of the bullets and what not...

Sure that some facts are not so pretty, like white people inventing so many great things and black people killing each other in Africa and in the "hood" with not intention of stopping anytime soon, but hey, that's reality...

That's because he had to run to stay ahead of the bullets and what not...
    ^ That statement is ignorant to the point of stupidity. That is why you keep being labeled racist. This is why we can't have nice things.

You wish

What you say it's pretty silly. It's like if a black guy would say that black people won most marathons he's taking claim for that for himself. It's a fact, that's all. If it's a marathon the dude from Kenya will smoke ya... That's because he had to run to stay ahead of the bullets and what not...

Sure that some facts are not so pretty, like white people inventing so many great things and black people killing each other in Africa and in the "hood" with not intention of stopping anytime soon, but hey, that's reality...
    What about white on mostly white, but in essence still just random mass killings, crime? Why are white males committed to mass killings? Is it just their ghetto upbringing combined with low self esteem problems? Is it genetic that forces them to go and kill 20 to 50 random strangers? Curious really because shooting random strangers seems like a pretty horrible thing to do.

And their is a different between taking credit and being proud of. As a young African-American you can be proud and aspire to be like Obama for example, that equal to to taking credit for saving the US economy after a white male nearly destroyed the economy.

Seriously you're not that smart, maybe if you stopped thinking yourself as somebody better you could see you're flaws in you're argument. Especially when you're going off that rant about Africa....

Also you really don't want to go down the route of who the most violent people are in the history of this earth....

Also you really don't want to go down the route of who the most violent people are in the history of this earth....
    What do Asians have to do with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Liberalism is white supremacy."
    Love it when they eat their own.

Seems like you're the one having trouble understanding here. The fourth amendment is ALWAYS "valid". Even IF you're breaking the law. That just wouldn't be considered an unreasonable search/seizure as long as they have reasonable suspicion that a law is being broken. By denying that this right is infringed upon is you denying that racial profiling exists at all. Are you really saying there are no instances of racial profiling happening?

Not only that, but even just bullshit traffic stops regardless of race. You realize that even if you're carrying a kilo of cocaine in your trunk, if a cop pulls you over and says it was a broken tail light and you get the dash cam footage clearly showing working tail lights then the whole thing is invalidated and gets thrown out of court, right? Obviously you're not getting your cocaine back though.
    I just think that I'm not as naive as you are. They invented their own monster to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    2nd amendment is still in place, yet you can't buy full automatic weapons, making a law against hate speech does not require removing the 1st amendment, stop beeing a dramaqueen.
    You actually can buy full automatic weapons you need the correct permit for one. Depends on the local/state ordinances.

Each amendment is also been held in a different level of scrutiny. Just because amendment X has been ruled on my the court does not automatically mean amendment Y will be looked at in the same manner.

As for avoid. The BLM stepping on the ACLU is stepping on an organization that they need to have in their corner. "Gastañaga" should have been drug off the stage and arrested for disorderly conduct.