Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    Call it whatever you want, people with a conscience and good hearts are already leaving the left because of this garbage.
    Good hearts? Man talk about "conservatives are rational" "liberals are too emotional" shtick. Whoever is "leaving" the left, was never big on citizens exercising their rights. You have always been authoritarian.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Oh show me the job listings. Man I guess conservative internet heroes are just the most productive, most hard-working, intelligent, ambitious people who never tire to find the well paying jobs that are just around the corner.
    Lmao yeah man, I'm a real hard line conservative... You got me

Try looking at indeed.com for starters... its pretty easy

Good hearts? Man talk about "conservatives are rational" "liberals are too emotional" shtick. Whoever is "leaving" the left, was never big on citizens exercising their rights. You have always been authoritarian.
    You have to draw a line somewhere and groups like ANTIFA and BLM cross those lines.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Lmao yeah man, I'm a real hard line conservative... You got me

Try looking at indeed.com for starters... its pretty easy
    No, I want to see the job you are talking about at your employers. Show me evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I tried to extend an olive branch by saying I agree with your ideals but not the way you're presenting them and you lit it on fire. So here goes.

If basic education was owed then by gunpoint you should be able to force all schools to have the same care and education plans across the board.

At will employment means as an employer, if I don't like your race, gender, ideology, hair color, face, etc I can fire you. The burden of proof that I did it on discrimination is on you, good luck.

Because people aren't capable of being competent, we're designed to be flawed, and we just do our best to overcome them, but we can and will always fall short. I vote because even if we're floundering we can at least flounder in the right direction.

Your belief that we are owed anything is laugable. At what point do you get to put your gun to someone's head and say "I done paid for part of your wage, now you do this for me now!"?
    You can't have a rational discussion with irrational people. That's why I won't engage in dialogue with more than A few people on thus forum

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    You have to draw a line somewhere and groups like ANTIFA and BLM cross those lines.
    Not really if you read the rhetoric of the "alt-right" (white supremacists), and people who demonize BLM as anti-cop, and shouldn't have the right to criticize or protest their government (Lucky your ancestors were brought here!) (Shut up and play ball!).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Pretty sure he's upset his degree in lesbian dance theory isn't landing him a job, therefore the whole system is rigged.
    What's wrong with having a degree in dance theory? Do you think this society would be better off with only accountants and engineers? Do you understand what an open society is?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good job, those are two historical examples of what happens when you have a nationalistic country. Tell your buddy who can't reply with quote.
    lmao you mean those two communist, authoritarian regimes? That were the embodiment of far left ideas? Stalin wasn't a race baiter, he welcomed minorities into his country, what he didn't like was dissent, none at all. Realistically for anything regime that far to either side of the spectrum, you actually do need to eliminate dissent, because dissent is what destroys collectivists countries. Also, I dont think you understand what nationalism is in those contexts, nationalism in communist countries means you love the collective, not hating non whites, or whatever you think it means

Excessive collectivism is a sure path to destroying individual freedom, and totalitarianism.

Last edited by Reverb256; 2017-10-06 at 07:39 PM.

No, I want to see the job you are talking about at your employers. Show me evidence.
    I would, but I'm not willing to give my employer information out on this website.

I've actually put a few referrals out to a few people that I'm close with on MMOC. If someone isn't a dickbag, and needs s job and is willing to relocate, I'll be more than happy to help.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, im not linking an internet troll a link to my companies website

10+ Year Old Account
    He can't because $30/hour secretary jobs that require no experience aren't a thing. Hell, a lot of people doing skilled labor and things you have to go to school for aren't getting $30/hour. Literally the only way that happens is if he lives in San Francisco or some shit where the cost of living that $30/hour gets you a fridge box on the corner, which makes "OMG $30/h?!?!?" pointless. It's all exaggeration and bullshit to try to get whatever the agenda is across, but all he succeeds in doing in making you think him and entire point of view is stupid.

OT: Why is this still open? OP is clearly baiting.
    Last edited by Phookah; 2017-10-06 at 07:38 PM.

What's wrong with having a degree in dance theory? Do you think this society would be better off with only accountants and engineers? Do you understand what an open society is?
    It doesn't entitle you to a 6 figure job lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    He can't because $30/hour secretary jobs that require no experience aren't a thing. It's all exaggeration and bullshit to try to get whatever the agenda is across, but all he succeeds in doing in making you think him and entire point of view is stupid.

OT: Why is this still open? OP is clearly baiting.
    Those jobs do exist to qualified people

There is no mention of a civil war, or even any form of conflict whatsoever. It's just a protest.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can major in whatever you want, but dont expect to get a big paycheck if you work for non-profits, or the government, it just isnt going to happen. If you want a lot of money, follow money, its pretty simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

People with no experience aren't "qualified people"

Do try to keep up.

15+ Year Old Account
    lmao you mean those two communist, authoritarian regimes? That were the embodiment of far left ideas? Stalin wasn't a race baiter, he welcomed minorities into his country, what he didn't like was dissent, none at all. Realistically for anything regime that far to either side of the spectrum, you actually do need to eliminate dissent, because dissent is what destroys collectivists countries. Also, I dont think you understand what nationalism is in those contexts, nationalism in communist countries means you love the collective, not hating non whites, or whatever you think it means
    Both examples are totalitarian dictatorships who fleeced and raped their own countries for their own power. I think you are confused with nationalism if you don't think those countries essentially created secret police to ensure dissent and mass delusion on its population.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    Excessive collectivism is a sure path to destroying individual freedom, and totalitarianism.
    Cool story, why not say just "collectivism"?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, im not linking an internet troll a link to my companies website
    Oh right, so I am supposed to take you on your word?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Why does it matter to you if someone with a degree in dance theory makes a six figure income?

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    People with no experience aren't "qualified people"

Do try to keep up.
    Lol. Why would someone with no experience expect such a job.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can major in whatever you want, but dont expect to get a big paycheck if you work for non-profits, or the government, it just isnt going to happen. If you want a lot of money, follow money, its pretty simple.
    Why would you care if they were paid more than you?

Both examples are totalitarian dictatorships who fleeced and raped their own countries for their own power. I think you are confused with nationalism if you don't think those countries essentially created secret police to ensure dissent and mass delusion on its population.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool story, why not say just "collectivism"?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right, so I am supposed to take you on your word?

- - - Updated - - -

Why does it matter to you if someone with a degree in dance theory makes a six figure income?
    I don't care what they make, I'm just tired of hearing them whine.