Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Congress takes health care from kids....

Looks like they forgot to renew CHIP.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Get... a... job! Fucking Doogie Howser graduated Princeton at 10 and was a doctor by 14. Harry Potter protected the world from evil, before he was a teen ager. What are these "children" doing with their lives, that they cannot get a job with insurance?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Looks like they forgot to renew CHIP.
    Serves them right, those little free loaders should be working for their health care like everyone else! MAGA
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Serves them right, those little free loaders should be working for their health care like everyone else! MAGA
    Within a week, child care funding expires, they cut birth control mandate from employer insurance. What exactly is the plan here? Paving a road to kids that won't have insurance?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Within a week, child care funding expires, they cut birth control mandate from employer insurance. What exactly is the plan here? Paving a road to kids that won't have insurance?
    Well you have to find a way to make people wanting to work in coal mines, i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Those kids just need to get some fucking jobs and take care of themselves. They're just entitled liberals looking for free handouts, fucking moochers.

(/s)

Deleted
    Babies are the worst. Won't get a job, don't speak the language just take take take. Deport them back to the womb.

7+ Year Old Account
    They only care about children for the 9 months they are in a women's uterus. After that, they don't give a damn. - Nor do they care about having unintended children end up in said uterus.

It's clear now that they think pregnancy is a punishment women deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Pro life"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    More kids, poor and horribly educated - precisely the GOP voter base. They are breeding their next generation of voters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    "Pro life"
    What's a good company to invest in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Thats an awful joke but it made me giggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Well, I guess those kids will grow up to be great GOP voters. 'Course, there's always the chance lots of kids will instead die and people might get super pissed..

Republican congress continues it's efforts to be saturday morning cartoon villains. Doing evil things for stupid reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if they literally forgot or sarcastically "forgot". Either way, the clear implication is they didn't have to vote it down, but now, they get to scratch it off the budget.

It's the same with the $500 billion cut from Medicare (not Medicaid -- they cut that too, tho). They are defending the cut as not a cut, but spending less money on it in the future. They think that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not sure if they literally forgot or sarcastically "forgot". Either way, the clear implication is they didn't have to vote it down, but now, they get to scratch it off the budget.

It's the same with the $500 billion cut from Medicare (not Medicaid -- they cut that too, tho). They are defending the cut as not a cut, but spending less money on it in the future. They think that makes a difference.
    With the intelligence level of the current citizenry, it works.

More comic book villainy from the GOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    GOP

Getting Over on People

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, insurance? I thought this was about healthcare...

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Oh, insurance? I thought this was about healthcare...
    Effectively the same thing. Those kids can't afford to get healthcare without insurance.