Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I don't know why you're getting so defensive a bout it
    Because character assassination without proof, especially if you have something you consider proof to show, is a dick move.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    but sure I'll post my source. As I said, it's not really anything as major as what Andy has supposedly done, but it was all posted in the Screen Junkies subreddit by a guy that has proof of working with them. Here's the link:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ScreenJunki...gnore/do06ay4/
    Some dude thinks some other dude is inappropriate towards women. I'd much rather hear from the women, and not some random dude who has nothing to do with the situation, and whose opinion does not matter. Why is it always some man telling other men, and women, what is right and what is wrong. Apparently the chauvinism of that situation escapes said men completely.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-10-08 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    This is not fucking unique to the "SJW," "progressive," or whatever the fuck
    I know. But this one community offers these "particular assholes" every possible tool for them to hide in dubious epiphanies, and expunge the demons in others denying themselves any kind of retrospection.

rather then examining the underlying psychological issues that this guy clearly suffers from.
    You go ahead and examine that. My actions won't stop anyone from examining any psychological issues.
    I will focus my efforts according to my capacity: examining the culture that enables them.

And round and round and round, we go; pointing fingers while not a fucking thing gets done. Or in this case, pass the buck to the other side, because clearly it only happens with them.
    It's my side: I'm not "passing the buck".

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    "According to Bowers, Signore offered to masturbate in front of her."

Seriously, who the fuck does shit like this, or believes that for a second someone you're not already rather intimate with is going to be at all interested in that?
    Because people do like it. You think this was his first time asking?

Welcome to Planet Earth, filled with a bunch of weird motherfuckers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Because people do like it. You think this was his first time asking?

Welcome to Planet Earth, filled with a bunch of weird motherfuckers.
    You know many women into random masturbating fatties?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You know many women into random masturbating fatties?
    Do I know anyone who masturbates to my little pony? No.

But we both fucking know some weirdos do it.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    I know. But this one community offers these "particular assholes" every possible tool for them to hide in dubious epiphanies, and expunge the demons in others denying themselves any kind of retrospection.
    No more so than any other community on this green earth. Not a single one. Which means:

You go ahead and examine that. My actions won't stop anyone from examining any psychological issues.
    I will focus my efforts according to my capacity: examining the culture that enables them.
    You're efforts are fucking wasted, because you're chasing a red herring. This culture enabling them is no more or less worse than any other culture that enables people such as this. You act as if this is unique to the "SJW."

They're the only ones that abuse their positions of authority? They're the only one's that circle the wagon when called out? Really? Well if that's what you want to waste your time on, by all means. But know this...

It's my side: I'm not "passing the buck".
    Taking you at face value, despite the tone of your posts dictating otherwise, know that either way I don't care, as I wasn't referring to you specifically, I was clearly speaking in general. And you completely missed my point, anyway. This has nothing to do with your side, and that's the fucking problem: you making this about whose side has the most assholes. Because as soon as you make this about whose side has the most assholes, the discussion is no longer about the asshole, it's about the side the asshole is on.

Case in point, nothing either of us has said to one another has very much to do with the actual topic.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    No more so than any other community on this green earth. Not a single one.
    Pending demonstration. But its beyond the point: this collectives has the interest to purge this behaviour, and the tools to do so. They're choosing to let it slide when it happens to them.

You're efforts are fucking wasted, because you're chasing a red herring. This culture enabling them is no more or less worse than any other culture that enables people such as this. You act as if this is unique to the "SJW."
    Se above. It being equal across the board is irrelevant.

Taking you at face value, despite the tone of your posts dictating otherwise
    That's funny. because my starter post is as neutral as it gets: this happens, we know and comes at no surprise. Next.

And you completely missed my point, anyway.
    I don't care about your point. You don't have any authority to lead me to discuss your point.
    I offered a vague, and passing comment of no surprise. Was met with insult and whataboutism. You came along to dismiss my point (that this is a thing, a worrying thing, within this community) to claim that it happens everywhere. Whoop-de-doo: it happening elsewhere is not important to me.

Case in point, nothing either of us has said to one another has very much to do with the actual topic.
    Precisely. Stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

Because as soon as you make this about whose side has the most assholes, the discussion is no longer about the asshole, it's about the side the asshole is on.
    It. Is. Not. A. Contest.
    It happens in a community, independently of it happening in another. This one has the tools and the interest to purge it. Some others don't.

Pending demonstration. But its beyond the point: this collectives has the interest to purge this behaviour, and the tools to do so. They're choosing to let it slide when it happens to them..
    And every collective does it, some that actually have influence on a much larger scale than a Youtube channel. So ultimately, you're farting in the wind.

Se above. It being equal across the board is irrelevant.
    See above.

That's funny. because my starter post is as neutral as it gets: this happens, we know and comes at no surprise. Next.
    Nothing fucking neutral about that shit. By making it out as if it were the SJW community that did this, and not this one asshole, you took sides. It's like every fucking cop/black/Muslim/Immigrant/Trump thread on these boards: one guy's actions represents an entire group. That viewpoint is idiotic. That viewpoint is what I saw in your posts in this thread.

I had no fucking clue about this man's political viewpoints up until that post. None of the articles mentioned it, so your post is really the only irrelevant thing about this whole topic. And now, I've actually dismissed your opinion.

I don't care about your point. You don't have any authority to lead me to discuss your point.
    And yet, you've been discussing it the whole time, since that's the only thing I've addressed in this thread.
    I offered a vague, and passing comment of no surprise. Was met with insult and whataboutism. You came along to dismiss my point (that this is a thing, a worrying thing, within this community) to claim that it happens everywhere. Whoop-de-doo: it happening elsewhere is not important to me.
    See above.

And to me, your bullshit about whataboutism only served to illustrate that you had no point in the first place, not really. It not being important to you is also irrelevant, again: See above. Had you of just gone along the lines of "I don't care" right off the jump, instead of responding to me in the first place, we wouldn't have even gotten this far. I wouldn't have even read that post until you replied to me.

Precisely. Stop it.
    It takes two to forum argue. I don't know about you but I'm having a ball. Otherwise I wouldn't be here in the first place. However...

- - - Updated - - -

It. Is. Not. A. Contest.
    It happens in a community, independently of it happening in another. This one has the tools and the interest to purge it. Some others don't.
    Is more bullshit. you and all the others made this a fucking contest when you brought the buzzword into this. This was about one dickhead. Now it's about the SJW community. And about whataboutism. Which wasn't me dismissing your opinion, merely pointing that fact out. When I dismiss someone's opinion, I won't beat around the bush: I'll tell you outright that I think your opinion is shit, and that I've got better shit to do.

For example: I've dismissed your opinion as shit, and I'm done with this discussion and this thread. Deuces.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-10-08 at 03:57 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    wow. I will apologize for my initiation of the post slicing, should have been more conservative and holistic about it.
    But I refuse to read that mess above. I'll move on anyway: poster already admitted that their interest in responding was to show how little interest in my point they have.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Bill Cosby, Woody Allen, R. Kelly, John Travolta, Kobe Bryant, Bryan Singer, Sean Penn, Mike Tyson, Roman Polanski, bill o'reilly

Should I go on?
    Kobe Bryant? You mean the fake rape allegation that was settled out of court so the ho would go away?

7+ Year Old Account
    Sex bots will solve all of these problems. Girls won't have to worry about inappropriate flirting "literally rape" and guys won't care.

wow. I will apologize for my initiation of the post slicing, should have been more conservative and holistic about it.
    Meh, I find it hilarious when people get pissy about splitting a post. That's how you address individual comments/points. If they don't like it, fuck them. /shrug