Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Congratulations. You proved you don't know just how many things people get arrested and go to court for.

Btw, thank you for being pro hijab removal. Since it isn't a crime to snatch headwear.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. So I'll need some scissors or just practice on some mannequins wearing hijabs first. You act like I'm guaranteed to yank her head off.
    Yeah sure, add a fucking pair of scissors to your crime. Now it becomes assault with a deadly weapon. By guaranteeing yourself a stay in prison, you've definitely proved your little asinine point. It's just a hat. I only need to hold her down and use scissors to take it off. Way to show those fucking mooslems who's boss.

'Welcome to America ragheads!!!'... snip snip.

Your fucking analogy failed- pick a new one. That's all I've been saying.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-10-08 at 02:51 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

He acted calmly and maturely.

As said about five times in this thread, imagine if he took his property back using the same method she used to steal it: Force.
    Oh, the shitstorm that would ensure.

It may be petty to file charges over this, yeah, but what is even more pitable is the people saying "grow the fuck up". It's the principle behind the act, IMO, that makes me hope that cunt has to go through a lot of trouble over this and that it leaves a black mark on her record. If only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    He acted calmly and maturely.

As said about five times in this thread, imagine if he took his property back using the same method she used to steal it: Force.
    Oh, the shitstorm that would ensure.

It may be petty to file charges over this, yeah, but what is even more pitable is the people saying "grow the fuck up". It's the principle behind the act, IMO, that makes me hope that cunt has to go through a lot of trouble over this and that it leaves a black mark on her record. If only.
    I don't think it's petty given how emboldened the left has become.

Actually given the zealotry trumplings show their dear leader I guess this could be the same as ripping off someones hijab.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Comparing someone's religious head covering to a MAGA hat? Amazing job there Tony. Keep worshiping Trump like he's some sort of deity...
    A hat is a hat is a hat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I'm not alt-right, so why are you directing that at my post?
    Anyone right of Bernie is a alt right person to pos

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    That's a dumb analogy, even by your standards, and you know it. Forcibly removing a hijab involves a lot more violence than snacthing a cap. Theft is wrong, obviously, but making a state affair out of something as minor as this is the perfect embodyment of right winger cuckism to the max. As beta as it gets, to use their terminology.
    Snatching a hat, is snatching a hat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Comparing someone's religious head covering to a MAGA hat? Amazing job there Tony. Keep worshiping Trump like he's some sort of deity...
    Why would it change anything to you if the hat was based in religion? That's one problem you have.

Everyone should be able to walk in public without having shit taken from them because someone got triggered. I don't give a fuck what was stolen/removed; nobody has a right to do that to you.

And this shouldn't be downplayed. The chick is fucking insane in her reaction and also in believing she has a right to strip people of their clothing because something offended her.

Amazing argument. Headscarves aren't hats genius.
    It goes on your head....check.

It's made of cloth......check.

It has value to the person wearing it.....check.

You know how this issue could have been avoided....not forcefully taking something that didn't belong to her off someone's person and refuse to to give it back.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Snatching a hat, is snatching a hat.
    And a hijab is not a hat. Which is not that hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Is there another video? All I'm seeing is the one taken from his perspective which I'm assuming he himself uploaded online and went viral. So are they both just uploading videos of each other acting dumb?
    Not sure how he acted dumb, he just asked for his hat back over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

And a hijab is not a hat. Which is not that hard to get.
    It's a hat.

I get it, it doesnt fit your intersectional victim virtue signalling. It's still just a hat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    It was painful to watch this video, the guy is too whiny. He should just slap her and take his hat back, not wasting over ten minutes arguing with an idiot.
    And go to jail for battery?

This is .CA not a normal state.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    1. Grab back of Hijab.
    2. Yank it.
    3. Call her a triggered baby if she freaks out and tries to get help.
    Pretty much lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Most likely... it bothers me how one side only decries violence and destruction of property when it only effects them...
    That's part of the reason they lost the election and continue to lose elections.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What's next "Man gets women arrested for stealing a malteaser"

We need to have some sanity with laws
    Stealing the hat was only part of it.

It's her insane rhetoric that reallypissed people off. "This hat is genocide" in one sentence then "we need to get rid of all yall" in the next.

It's a small example of the lunacy that college students are being indoctrinated with, it's indicative of a larger problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    Okay, let's play by your rules. Break law, get punished.

The case of the hat that was stolen,

Plaintiff's hat was stolen. It costed about 10$, which is on the low end of the petty theft spectrum, should probably incur a night in jail or a small fine. Or return the hat and nothing happens. The court's time is precious after all.
    When you create the apprehension of harm and then lay your hands on someone, that's assault and battery. The fact that she took the hat by force could even be construed as robbery.

This is not petty theft.

It's a hat.

I get it, it doesnt fit your intersectional victim virtue signalling. It's still just a hat.
    Translated from rightwingerish to commonspeak "whiteknighting, virtue signalling, RAAA, RAAA" : " I hate being constantly reminded of how much of a shitty person i am".

Doesn't matter how much you want it to, a hijab is not a hat. It's wrapped around the throat/neck, often attached to clothes. If you can yank it of someone unsuspecting as fast as knocking of a fucking cap, without strangling the victim and probably damaging it and her clothes and hurting her, i'll apologize, Mr. Copperfield. Until then, i can't take you serious. At all.

I couldn't care less about religion. I respect anyone's as long as their not trying to impose it on others. But claiming it's as easy as stealing a hat doesn't help your credibility at all.

I wonder what the penalty for stealing a chicken nugget would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Are you ripping itvoutvof someone's hand and yelling racially charged phrases at them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the value of what is taken from you make the violence committed against you irrelevant?

If someone attacks you and steals the lint out of your pocket, do you want them to get away with attacking you because the lint is worthless?

Are you ripping itvoutvof someone's hand and yelling racially charged phrases at them?
    "Give me your fucking nugget bitch, im hungry and ur a fat fuck."

Translated from rightwingerish to commonspeak "whiteknighting, virtue signalling, RAAA, RAAA" : " I hate being constantly reminded of how much of a shitty person i am".

Doesn't matter how much you want it to, a hijab is not a hat. It's wrapped around the throat/neck, often attached to clothes. If you can yank it of someone unsuspecting as fast as knocking of a fucking cap, without strangling the victim and probably damaging it and her clothes and hurting her, i'll apologize, Mr. Copperfield. Until then, i can't take you serious. At all.

I couldn't care less about religion. I respect anyone's as long as their not trying to impose it on others. But claiming it's as easy as stealing a hat doesn't help your credibility at all.
    Few points here...

1. Don't care about your personal opinion of me, I've been called a lot worse by people I respect a lot more.

2. The point is, Mr. Bunny, is that snatching a piece of clothing off someone, especially somethingbthatchas religious or political significance to the wearer, is a crime. We shouldn't be poo pooing that.

3. As I mentioned before, it's not so much the physical crime that has people irritated, but her rhetoric.

Implying the law doesn t apply because she doesn't like it.

Implying that by being "white" he is somehow responsible for crimes that were supposedly committed by other white people hundreds of years ago.

Implying that genocide would be justified against a racial group....while denouncing genocide against another.

Dismissing his ethnicity because his skin tone.

All these things, if said by a white guy would be condemned by national media and most people immediately, and rightfully so.

Instead we have people, like yourself, trivializing the scope of the offense bevause you agree with her politics, at least in part.

- - - Updated - - -

"Give me your fucking nugget bitch, im hungry and ur a fat fuck."
    That's almost kind of funny, toss Mexican before fat bitch and were into something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    ...what?

Could you repeat that with less gibberish and fewer buzzwords?
    Sarah use to post fine, but after some weird north korean post aboit unicorns, it's just been jibberish. I'm thinking a stroke.

snip
    I don't know how much i need to "trivialize" a crime that's pretty trivial to begin with. It's a ten dollar cap. Theft ist theft, they're both idiots. But making something as miniscule as this a state affair is pretty laughable. If a white person is targeted by "racism", his cheap cap gets knocked of. If a black person is targeted by racism, he gets shot in the street. That's pretty all i need to know about this story. If you victimize yourself because you're a member of the most privileged demographic in the history of mankind, i don't know how much more cucky it can get.

I love when people say they've been called horrible things by the people they respect the most. As if that somehow makes them look good. All it shows is you need to step back and examine why those you respect have issues with you.

On another note. The fact that people are more pissed about her rhetoric than her physical crime means those upset about her political views need to get the fuck out. Pressing charges with the hopes of a felony because you don't like her politics is about as anti-American as it gets.
    It goes from being straight petty theft, which most of us wouldn't care about, to being political persecution.

She used a violent act to attempt to silence someone else's freedom of speech, which to me, and many others, is a much more heinous crime.

What makes it even worse, is the rhetoric that she uses to justify the actions. If she is a loon that keeps her hands to herself, that is fine.

When she is a loon who is willing to commit crime to deprive others of their rights and uses racist, political beliefs as justification, it becomes more serious.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how much i need to "trivialize" a crime that's pretty trivial to begin with. It's a ten dollar cap. Theft ist theft, they're both idiots. But making something as miniscule as this a state affair is pretty laughable. If a white person is targeted by "racism", his cheap cap gets knocked of. If a black person is targeted by racism, he gets shot in the street. That's pretty all i need to know about this story. If you victimize yourself because you're a member of the most privileged demographic in the history of mankind, i don't know how much more cucky it can get.

Rabble rabble, black lives matter, rabble rabble white privilege, rabble rabble die CIS scum rabble rabble.

Did I cover it all? Lol.

You sir, you are in large part why the asshole we have as president was elected.

Thanks for nothing.