Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Oh boy, 40-50 irrelevant people. Don't give them the attention they want and they'll leave.
    Someone gets it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    They aren't as bad as BLM or the Illegals and liberals who demonstrate in roads so people can't get home. Why don't people cry as hard about those groups who actually hurt others?

You think people who killed one person in a terrorist attack and injured several, people who wants to "Burn the Jews" and "cleanse" the "Superior White Race" are BETTER than people who want equal treatment for people of all colour, or decent lives for the poor?

The hell is wrong with you? You should be ashamed!

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    How did "he" become "them"? Have there been more of these incidents?
    When he committed a terrorist attack? He used a car, against people protesting. That has been labeled a terrorist attack in countries like France and England. And why he was labeled a terrorist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Still doing the creepy Tiki torch bullshit. Saying to his supporters that "We define the country, not anyone else". Really? His band of racist douches speaks for the entire country? I mean, I know he still has one in the Whitehouse, but no one with a working brain still listens to him. That is why the entire world is LAUGHING at him. And apparently still chanting "You Will Not Replace Us".

http://www.newsplex.com/content/news...449926073.html
    What part of non-violent freedom of expression don't you understand? Deplorable though their views may be, that is their constitutional right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    They aren't as bad as BLM or the Illegals and liberals who demonstrate in roads so people can't get home. Why don't people cry as hard about those groups who actually hurt others?
    Sorry, but BLM and people demonstrating in the roads haven't committed terrorist attacks. The fact that you say they aren't that bad, after having committed said terrorist attack, means you are basically a Nazi apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post

You think people who killed one person in a terrorist attack and injured several, people who wants to "Burn the Jews" and "cleanse" the "Superior White Race" are BETTER than people who want equal treatment for people of all colour, or decent lives for the poor?

The hell is wrong with you? You should be ashamed!

That guy was just your average edgelord foaming troll-flake, I wager.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    What part of non-violent freedom of expression don't you understand? Deplorable though their views may be, that is their constitutional right.
    Probably the fact that they are shouting Nazi slogans, doing the same Nazi marches, that our grandparents fought against? Why would you celebrate an enemy to our country's values? They weren't non-violent the last time they were there. They literally committed a terrorist attack.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably the fact that they are shouting Nazi slogans, doing the same Nazi marches, that our grandparents fought against? Why would you celebrate an enemy to our country's values? They weren't non-violent the last time they were there. They literally committed a terrorist attack.
    The guy who did that was caught and nobody hurt anybody during this new protest because they left aftrr 10 minutes. Sorry, but they didn't do anything legally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    It does not protect you from criticism and disdain,

Oh noes what shall we do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite to the contrary.

It is because I actually do respect our country's values, that I will allow anyone who is a citizen of the USA their freedom of expression, as long as it is within the bounds of the law and (keyword) is non-violent and legally organized. It is Anti-Fa and anyone who supports them who seem to miss the entire point of what freedom entails, and they cloak it in the statement that they are anti fascist. But it's ultimately the same evil. Suppression of anyone you disagree. Violence is justified against those you disagree with. If the teachers actually taught history instead of indoctrination these days, they would teach the fact that such a point of view is about as Fascist as it gets.

Don't lecture me on what my Grandparents did. Both of mine fought Hitler and we lost 3 over Italy. That war has been close to my mind and my heart for as long as I have been alive. Yet that is why I am who I am today. You see, I would be spitting on my grandparents memory if I allowed a vile and subversive sect of people like Antifa, to use the past as a means to reassert the same evil he represented by simply adding "anti" as a part of their name.

I really don't care what their names are. Actions always speak far louder than words, and thus by their conduct Antifa has convicted themselves and showed that they are simply the newest iteration of the Brown Shirt zealot. Of this, there is no doubt in my mind. They would gleefully commit genocide and ethnic cleansing of anyone who opposes them if they got the chance. The same logic was used by Hitler to justify it with the Jews after all. Replace Jew with Nazi, and Nazi with Antifa and it's 1935 all over again.

And so for that reason Orbitus, I must object and oppose it. To do anything less would be to dishonor all those who died to such evil.

That being said if these Tiki Torch waving nimrods go violent, one will hope the Police are not told to stand down and they force them to disperse. If that means that a few are killed for breaking the law and refusing to heed the orders of the legitimate Government and their proxies.. Well then lets all be honest here. Isn't that really their screw up and problem, not ours? Respect the rule of Law, operate within it's confines and usually you'll be in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    It does not protect you from criticism and disdain,
    Like sand on the beach, this too will wash away in time. I am not concerned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Are they going to do some more terrorism, that far right can try to handwave away with stuff like "only one dead? who cares! Irrelevant!"?
    In the UK a NAZI group became classed as a terrorist group after a member killed an MP in the street for his ideals

Deleted
    Still doing the creepy Tiki torch bullshit. Saying to his supporters that "We define the country, not anyone else". Really? His band of racist douches speaks for the entire country? I mean, I know he still has one in the Whitehouse, but no one with a working brain still listens to him. That is why the entire world is LAUGHING at him. And apparently still chanting "You Will Not Replace Us".

http://www.newsplex.com/content/news...449926073.html
    Well, what are you waiting for. Go there and punch them internet tough guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Like sand on the beach, this too will wash away in time. I am not concerned.

Good for you? Dont see how thats relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    To reiterate, I don't care what you want to label it. But I find the hypocrisy amusing among many posters here on MMOChampion. Many will label the neo-nazis as terrorists but the Antifa protesters who were beating Trump supporters unconscious in the streets of Berkeley? Do you also consider that terrorism?

What I've noticed is the average right-winger will defend a neo-nazi criminal as a lone wolf, and the average left-winger will defend any Antifa or BLM offender as a lone wolf. That's why I stopped caring about labels long ago; I only care about the core actions and results.

If you assault/kill someone, you're a piece of shit. I don't care what else you want to label it. It means nothing to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, if you're just going to imply that I'm a liar, we're done with this discussion. You're the one who is begging for this to be called terrorism, and I told you all that matters to me is a person or organization wanted to cause harm. The motives mean nothing to me.
    Again you're premise is wrong, it's so wrong that even Bush was more right about WMD in Iraq then you are right about this.

Their is no organized group that calls itself Antifa, the right-wing calls everybody to the left of extreme right antifa because they need a enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Good for you? Dont see how thats relevant
    It's relevant in that your disdain means about as much to me as a warm pitcher of spit.

But then again, that's why I call myself the 'Loyal Opposition'.

I wonder how many of these 20 year old boys know what being an actual nazi means, are they willing to actually order, and commit in person the things of the likes of people such as heinrich himmler, or josef mangele, i dont think i can even go into the details of the stuff nazism ensues, but its really horrifying, and these boys think nazism is just a meme to with pepe symbols and triggered peoplem know it involves torturing people to death, murding children for their genetics, doing violent medical experimentation on unwilling subjects, working people to death with slave labor...
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2017-10-08 at 05:54 PM.

Let's just call everyone terrorists, everyone belongs to some group who have killed someone for some stupid reason. A white person has killed a black person because he hated that group and vice versa, a man has killed a woman because he hates women etc....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Again you're premise is wrong, it's so wrong that even Bush was more right about WMD in Iraq then you are right about this.

Their is no organized group that calls itself Antifa, the right-wing calls everybody to the left of extreme right antifa because they need a enemy.
    Your premise implies that I'm right-wing, so I'm not going to bother responding to you after this.

When he committed a terrorist attack? He used a car, against people protesting. That has been labeled a terrorist attack in countries like France and England. And why he was labeled a terrorist.
    I was refering to the terminology of your post.
    Considering we have labeled the very tactic that he used as terrorism in other countries, I think I will stick with them being terrorists.
    Either you mean but have not written so terrorists' as in plural of terrorist's tactics or, as you have written you speak of them as the ones commiting these acts of terrorism. Then the question is wether or not there have been more of these incidents, who is this "them" that commit these acts, which group do these "them" form? Which aim do these "them" seek to achieve?

Is the question understandable?