Poll: Will you?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I already unsubbed over the RNG issues of Legion and i'm never coming back. Ion and his shitty dev team managed to kill my 12 year of uninterrupted sub relation with WoW.
    As i get older and having less time to play, i want to be sure that every minute i spend in this game is advancing my goals. Even for a tiny bit. That's why i had no problem with AP. The WQ i completed and rewarded AP tokens was time well spent. But doing as many WQ as possible to get the same paragon loot boxes with no mounts/toys/pets whatsoever in them has really killed WoW for me. Because after 75 paragon boxes, every minute spent earning that extra paragon rep (before and after) seemed like a waste of time.
    /spit@Blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Creates bit of a binary situation. People that are just good enough get showered in gear that makes the encounter trivial. People just below the bar never get better gear and have to wait for the inevitable nerf. I get the whole 'meritocratic' angle, but from a game design pov, people tend to lose patience before they 'get gud', adn they don't like waiting around and getting it rubbed in their face; So the current design with 'stealth' nerfs outside of the instance through gear, linked on average to effort, is more palatable to the average player.
    Unfortunately is not this the case.

Since leggo is dropping from the Myth Raider to the Average Joe's so your argument is pretty invalid.

The only issue that hit all type of players is just the BAD RNG of dropping a shitty leggo, tue Average Joe's can still play for the sake of playing and fun BUT a myth raider prob have to reroll or to massive farms myth+ and hope to fish a proper leggo for progress.

So the solution is pretty much the one I wrote, and having the average Joe's struggling for getting a leggo is nothing absurd since even atm with leggo they "sucks" at least this method would help them to improve themselves.

Deleted
    Tl;Dr

Everybody is fine with the Mage Towers beside the fact that some scenario required particular leggo to do it.

But I didn't saw people complaining for the tower itself since it was just for skilled player and prestige so everybody from the Average Joe's to the Myth HC raider did the tower.

Hence you just gate leggos behind something like that, that everybody seems to want reading MMO C or GD forums, so maybe instead of praying the rng God and waste time doing the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over somebody can just try the same scenario or quest till he gets good

Is healthy for the game and for the player

You remove the cancer layer of retard rng on dps leggo mixed with shitty leggo and let the players to Target specific leggo and let them get it in a way that is more "prestigious" than -opening 30 chest on resets like a tard-

In our poll on "What's matters most in the next expansion?", "Less RNG" got 10% of the vote. So clearly there are many who care, but it wasn't the most important factor for 90% of respondents.

What's matters most in the next expansion?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

It will definitely not stop me from playing. I understand the problems that came with RNG but I think most of you completely forget about all the good parts that came with it.
    I really like the lego/TF system and that's coming from someone who got his first decent legendary way into Nighthold mythic progress and his 2 BiS singletarget legos as the last 2 recently.
    But it of course needs improvement. For example I think as mythic raider you should not need to farm for more WF/TF gear like now. The difference between full mythic gear and full TF mythic gear is just insane. As a mythic raider I don't want to farm mythic endlessly before the next content patch to stay competitive.
    For M+ or nhc/hc raiding the current system is totally fine and I really enjoy it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Unfortunately is not this the case.
    Since leggo is dropping from the Myth Raider to the Average Joe's so your argument is pretty invalid.

The only issue that hit all type of players is just the BAD RNG of dropping a shitty leggo, tue Average Joe's can still play for the sake of playing and fun BUT a myth raider prob have to reroll or to massive farms myth+ and hope to fish a proper leggo for progress.

So the solution is pretty much the one I wrote, and having the average Joe's struggling for getting a leggo is nothing absurd since even atm with leggo they "sucks" at least this method would help them to improve themselves.
    So your argument is to either beat the instance without the gear, or wait out for the right Leggo to drop outside the instance, or wait for a nerf to the boss? Basically the system of old, but with the Legion legendary system bolted on. How will that be better for anyone? People would still grind like crazy for the right legendaries, and now with even fewer consolidation prizes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    I already unsubbed over the RNG issues of Legion and i'm never coming back. Ion and his shitty dev team managed to kill my 12 year of uninterrupted sub relation with WoW.
    As i get older and having less time to play, i want to be sure that every minute i spend in this game is advancing my goals. Even for a tiny bit. That's why i had no problem with AP. The WQ i completed and rewarded AP tokens was time well spent. But doing as many WQ as possible to get the same paragon loot boxes with no mounts/toys/pets whatsoever in them has really killed WoW for me. Because after 75 paragon boxes, every minute spent earning that extra paragon rep (before and after) seemed like a waste of time.
    Exactly this. RNG in loot drops are one thing, but RNG in random upgrades is getting out of hands, too much item level bloat. RNG in reputations (=paragon caches) is also insulting. Just let us buy the rewards from the trader already. People still run emissaries because they are a source for a Legendary, there is no need for these stupid paragon caches.

I am not a friend of RNG legendaries, either. If we would get a legendary token randomly, but then could select which item we would like, then it would have been better. See, BIS performance legendaries are one thing, but for Mage Tower challenges, Prydaz and Sephuz are extremely good for many specs, and I cannot target either.

And we also should get rid of RNG stats in crafted items. This is stupid, a master of a craft knows what result he will get. Expecting RNG results with exactly the same reagents and crafting method is a sign of madness. This is not how crafting should work.

TL;DR
    Most players: "Every time I log in, there is always some chance for evolving my character power. It's never 'done'"
    Min/Maxers: "Every time I log in, there is always some chance for evolving my character power. It's never 'done'" QQ
    Just two sides of the same coin.

Everyone: "Legendaries should feel good, but the variance between them in DPS gain should be reduced"