Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    16 months flip the genders and it would be 16 years to life.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    15 is less than the age of consent hence the act was by definition rape.
    Now about the damage, rape damages people, you can twist stuff as much as you want, it doesn't make rape OK.
    I had sex under the age of consent, no damage done. Statutory rape isn't forcing someone to sex, it's just dismissing that they wanted to have sex and slap someone with charges for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    The STD rate has been on the rise.
    I've heard that. Though when there was a huge push to get people to use Condoms, it went down. My guess is there is less of a push, and now the rates are going back up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    The girl should be on some kind of hormonal birth control.
    Could be. Also could say she is, and actually isn't. Could also not even be a question the boy asked.

Never ever trust your partner unless you are in a committed relationship. You are just as much responsible for protecting yourself as she is. Just wear a condom, no matter if they say they are taking birth control or have an IUD.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post

So a 15 year old kid goes to a party and has sex w/ a 17 year old girl, he's a rape victim.

Got it.
    Yep. .

- - - Updated - - -

I had sex under the age of consent, no damage done. Statutory rape isn't forcing someone to sex, it's just dismissing that they wanted to have sex and slap someone with charges for it.
    I'd check up with a shrink if I were you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Yep. .

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for acknowledging your irrationality.

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

From the one picture, he could have done better. If she wanted to come by and give me a hummer while I watched the game, I think i'd be ok with it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Yep. .

- - - Updated - - -

Why would I need to see a shrink? Sex isn't dangerous.

Why would I need to see a shrink? Sex isn't dangerous.
    STD's and pregnancy that can result from sex can be dangerous. But neither are something a shrink can help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    STD's and pregnancy that can result from sex can be dangerous. But neither are something a shrink can help with.
    Condoms, birth control and abortion is a thing.

Condoms, birth control and abortion is a thing.
    None of which can currently 100% prevent a dangerous STD or dangerous pregnancy from occurring as a result of sex.

None of which currently 100% prevent a dangerous STD or pregnancy from occurring.
    So? You don't need 100%. It's unlikely you'll get STDs while using condoms or get pregnant while using birth control + condoms. Abortion is pretty much 100% to end pregnancy. It's like 293 / 100k who has chlamydia where I live, with a population of 160k in the region. Five per 100k has gonorrhea meaning it's rare as fuck, 1677 cases in the whole country. 330 cases in the whole country with syphilis.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-10-09 at 06:49 PM.

She has a little mouth. bet the head is spectacular

She's cute, that is naturally my first reaction. Second, she's quite young for a highschool teaching position, being 23. Other than that, there isn't much to see here. She's dumb for not understanding that someone under 16 cannot consent. Ignorant, they fuck regardless. The boy brags about it, she gets jailed because the kid acted like a kid. Mostly just a stupid choice.

So? You don't need 100%.
    For what? /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Abortion is pretty much 100% to end pregnancy.
    Abortion doesn't prevent a dangerous pregnancy from occurring, and abortion can be dangerous as well.

For what? /10chars
    Prevention rate. You better not go sit in a car because it's not 100% safe if you think something has to be 100% safe.

Abortion doesn't prevent a dangerous pregnancy from occurring, and abortion can be dangerous as well.
    The amount of women dying from abortions, at least here, is way lower than amount who die due to complications in pregnancy. You're much safer if you abort than continue a pregnancy.

From one of the less mentally-together posters, I find this hilarious. Not suggesting you're a weirdo because you had underage sex; just that you can post "no damage done".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Prevention rate. You better not go sit in a car because it's not 100% safe if you think something has to be 100% safe.

The amount of women dying from abortions, at least here, is way lower than amount who die due to complications in pregnancy. You're much safer if you abort than continue a pregnancy.
    My original point still stands. STD's and pregnancy that can result from sex can be dangerous. You have only stated that YOU are willing to risk the danger occurring to YOU, nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    From the one picture, he could have done better. If she wanted to come by and give me a hummer while I watched the game, I think i'd be ok with it though.
    Thought you had a "girlfriend"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're aware women have raped men by forceful erection

- - - Updated - - -
    Lol what are you talking about. Don't make stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    From one of the less mentally-together posters, I find this hilarious. Not suggesting you're a weirdo because you had underage sex; just that you can post "no damage done".
    There is no damage incurred from having sex when you're 14. To suggest sex is harmful because of some age of consent laws is just all kinds of weird.