Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    My point was that the person i quoted was complaining quite rightly that it was a waste of tax payer money. I brought up the Mueller investigation due to it being an endless money pit for the tax payer but you will be happy to foot the bill for another 8 months or 8 years with no results because you hate Trump. This is just about the cost and not the politics of each situation.
    It should be about justifiable and unjustifiable cost, then. Pence spending millions to leave an NFL game has no justifiable benefit. Just fucking stop digging a hole under yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "I don't understand these things that I'm ranting about from my car, and thank goodness I'm parked and not driving while I record this, but I'm sure going to give you my opinions on all these things I don't understand!"

What the fuck is it with people and shooting videos in their damn cars? Is it like singing in the shower? The acoustics are better or something?
    The worst part is he's actually asking questions (rhetorically) which could be easily answered. But we all know he's not going to get those answers because the only thing he talks to is a camera (and maybe successful black people and white police officers, according to him in his video).

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    The worst part is he's actually asking questions (rhetorically) which could be easily answered. But we all know he's not going to get those answers because the only thing he talks to is a camera (and maybe successful black people and white police officers, according to him in his video).
    I may give him a watch later, but I just don't get the whole, "Guy rants from the inside of his car" style of video.

I find it incredibly hard to take anyone like that seriously, but it's like its own little cottage industry where there are thousands/millions who watch and take these videos seriously every day.

It's just so bizarre to me.

Because it is, and it's coming from part of the "fiscal conservative" party/wing.

Hello strawman, it's nice to meet you here.

This isn't remotely accurate, FYI, at least not for most folks.
    Indeed. I didn't mean to paint with such a broad brush. My apologies. I just ment the several posters i have seen on these forums that i perceive to have a limitless hatred for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The irony of bringing up Tebow is that if Obama had publicly called him out, he might not have faded into obscurity as quickly as he did. So Trump and his sycophants have no one to blame but themselves for this protest becoming as big as it has.
    Tim Tebow went out much like Kapernick did, by being bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Has an obvious connection. You're clearly hypocritical in accusing people of disrespecting dead soldiers when you support a flag that is anti-America and anti-American soldier. Please stop spitting on the graves of dead soldiers by worshipping the flag of a bunch of American soldier murderers.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump injected himself. Only uninformed dolts from MMO-C would make your comment.
    How can I be hypocritical when you don't even know my stance? You know nothing Jon Snow, in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    LOL

We start off seeing some makeshift cowboy outfit with a flannel shirt he picked up at Macy's and god knows where the hat came from. Then his first fucking point is not understanding what the protests are about. I couldn't even make it past the part where he completely misinterprets what white privilege is. This guy's rhetoric is basically the poster child for what's wrong with contemporary right-wing conservatives.
    Well aren't you just a special triggered little snowflake?

btw, no such thing as white privilege. But I know you'll keep arguing that because that helps you sleep better at night. Nothing like liberals playing the victim card over and over....

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post

btw, no such thing as white privilege. But I know you'll keep arguing that because that helps you sleep better at night. Nothing like liberals playing the victim card over and over....
    But white privilege is like, the anti-victim card >.>

Also, why do you say triggered? I see mockery and humor, while one being "triggered" wouldn't normally exhibit those behaviors given my understanding of the term. Is it now just a general, largely meaningless "catch-all" insult like "cuck" has become?

Deleted
    And then there are people like me, who dont care about both sports and national anthems.

But white privilege is like, the anti-victim card >.>

Also, why do you say triggered? I see mockery and humor, while one being "triggered" wouldn't normally exhibit those behaviors given my understanding of the term. Is it now just a general, largely meaningless "catch-all" insult like "cuck" has become?
    I think I've struck a nerve. Liberals playing identity politics have made a name for themselves with these terms.

I'm white, I grew up in the suburbs of the most ethnically diverse city in the region. I once got pulled over by a cop while driving into the city under the influence of recreational drugs, with the leftovers of said drug next to me in the car. I later found out the cop knew the whole time that I wasn't sober. I didn't even get a ticket that night. I'll bet you a million dollars if I was black or any minority really, the cop would have arrested me that night. This is just one instance of my life where I've benefitted from privilege while living as a middle class individual. I'm literally the opposite of a victim.

I think I've struck a nerve.
    Why, out of curiosity? What about my post indicated as much?

Is simply disagreeing enough to be labeled "triggered"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    How can I be hypocritical when you don't even know my stance? You know nothing Jon Snow, in more ways than one.
    Then condemn confederate flag bearers equally, if you're not one. Your refusal to engage in answering why white people spitting on the deaths of American soldiers by bearing the confederate flag is telling enough. Again, please stop disrespecting dead soldiers. Your behavior is disgusting.

lol, "simply" disagreeing doesn't even begin to describe it. Fantastic selective reading skills.

lol, "simply" disagreeing doesn't even begin to describe it. Fantastic selective reading skills.
    The fucking irony here is staggering.

That explains precisely nothing. If you don't have any reason that's fine, I'm just curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point was that the person i quoted was complaining quite rightly that it was a waste of tax payer money. I brought up the Mueller investigation due to it being an endless money pit for the tax payer but you will be happy to foot the bill for another 8 months or 8 years with no results because you hate Trump. This is just about the cost and not the politics of each situation.
    Uhm... yes, because national security is a worthy expenditure, while going to an NFL game is not. How is that hard to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it's why I've started using it recently. Since there is no actual reason to say it, I've telling the usual suspects they are PC, in hopes of beating them to it. Because in the end, it's not a legitimate claim, just a way to insult someone that seems to not violate TOS. Just like any other insult, as long as you are the first to say it, that's all that maters.

It's also why I've been using Kek instead of troll. They mean the same thing, but one is against TOS, while making Kek the same in TOS, would outrage Trump supporters... even though they mean the same exact thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    And then there are people like me, who dont care about both sports and national anthems.
    It's funnier if you ended that sentence with 'yet, still feel the need to comment'. No one ever does that and I always hope for the funny.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    what does this have to do with the topic? Not going to take the bait! (:
    Good for you.
    Just report it and move on my friend. Not like it will do any good anyway.

Every on to topic...
    Kaepernick did NOT say he would stand for the anthem if he got hired by the NFL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Tim Tebow went out much like Kapernick did, by being bad.
    That is what many people fail to realize.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I've struck a nerve. Liberals playing identity politics have made a name for themselves with these terms.
    Yes, fuck those liberals. They are not real Americans... They are not like us Stuart... you won't believe what they are doing to the soil!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if you assume that the Mueller investigation is a political witch hunt...you are failing to acknowledge it's a GOP led investigation by a GOP controlled Congress headed by a GOP investigator. The "Anti-Trump" left literally has nothing to do with it.