10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    any huge discount yet?
    im waiting for at least 25 bucks or less lol
    Amazons got used copies at under 30 bucks
    Thats a pretty good improvement. Cant wait for the game to be under 25 bucks so i get it. And yes Amazons got them around 30 used.
    anyone see good deals? Amazon is consistently 25-30 bucks now.
    So its true there will be no single player dlc?

No wonder it recently hit under 20 on amazon. Gonna pick it up when its consistent under 20 or maybe 15.
    where can I get one of them cheap copies?
    its consistently around 20-25 on Amazon right now! gonna wait a lil more. Maybe I can get it for 15.
    explains the sudden drop on Amazon.

Always got to keep an eye on deals.
    game is constantly below 15 bucks now on amazon hitting the 10 dollar category.
    Super cheap on Amazon now.
    Sir, I believe you have an unhealthy obsession with the price of this game.

:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

Okay 1, yes I love getting a deal on mass effect games. :P and

2, damn that is some obsession gettin my quotes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Next year amazon will be paying him just to take the damn game and he will just still just wait for a better deal =P
    They will pay me double!

I never pay full price for a game.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-10-06 at 12:01 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Holy shit.

What happened to the old Genn?! I don't like this new one we have.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Holy shit.

What happened to the old Genn?! I don't like this new one we have.
    save me Puupi

15+ Year Old Account
    save me Puupi
    I think you are beyond that.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I think you are beyond that.
    I miss you

10+ Year Old Account
    Psst, on your defense the guy accusing you of having a “unhealthy obsession” just went through 50 pages to get those quotes ~ Congratz on your new stalker, maybe you can sell it on the black market and finally purchase that 3$ copy of this damn game.
    Its just something about getting TRIPLE AAAYYY games below 10 dollars I find fun. Heck Monster Hunter world wont be out for a few months and I got 30 dollars off (pre ordered)

And I am thankful for the person who got all my quotes. They gave us something to laugh at besides the whole Mass Effect is dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Psst, on your defense the guy accusing you of having a “unhealthy obsession” just went through 50 pages to get those quotes ~ Congratz on your new stalker, maybe you can sell it on the black market and finally purchase that 3$ copy of this damn game.
    Ackchyually, I clicked the search button.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=51708812

Fight me irl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ackchyually, I clicked the search button.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=51708812

Fight me irl.
    I enjoy the effort non the less

Mass Effect Andromeda is more lighthearted than the original trilogy. Do you think the success of Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars The Force Awakens had any effect on the story writers?

Take a look at the scene at 12:30. Is it inspired by Star Wars The Force Awakens?

In both the endings for Mass Effect Andromeda and Star Trek from 2009 the Tempest and Enterprise go into FTL at the end. 23:53 for Andromeda and 1:38 for Star Trek.

Aw, c'mon ~ Andromeda was also a great joke!
    But yeah, it was really well played xD
    when everyone seems to hate a game you loved. Poor Andromeda somehow people couldn't see past your flaws to understand the beautiful game underneath. It did so many things well too. The graphics, the exploration, the combat. Yeah some things were off but we get very few good video games. Most are gimmick racers, sports, or some indie game. Nothing against people who like those games but I hate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    when everyone seems to hate a game you loved. Poor Andromeda somehow people couldn't see past your flaws to understand the beautiful game underneath. It did so many things well too. The graphics, the exploration, the combat. Yeah some things were off but we get very few good video games. Most are gimmick racers, sports, or some indie game. Nothing against people who like those games but I hate them.
    Not everyone. I enjoyed it. Was it as good as the first trilogy? Hell no. I played through ME1 several times immediately after beating it, while I haven't touched ME:A since finishing it. But it was also a fun space adventure game. I did not regret my purchase at full price.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Not everyone. I enjoyed it. Was it as good as the first trilogy? Hell no. I played through ME1 several times immediately after beating it, while I haven't touched ME:A since finishing it. But it was also a fun space adventure game. I did not regret my purchase at full price.
    Same here. Done two play throughs. Enjoyed my time with it, I don't regret getting it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I find Mass Effect Andromeda and whatever should have come after it to be a victim of undeserved hate. It had some shortcomings, but it is still a great game and it got shot down by complaining about nonsense, really.

Heck even the story, it was supposed to be a groundwork for new trilogy, which could have been great for all we know. Too bad it ended like this.

Chiming in to say what the above three said. I found it good as well and well worth the money spent on it. Too bad it will not get all the loose ends wrapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I'm in this camp as well. Should have been better at launch, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Once I was able to create a white person in the character creation, I had a great time. Think I sunk about 170 hours in my playthrough, 100% completion. Definitely had short comings, but it did many things right. The combat and exploration were fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Once I was able to create a white person in the character creation, I had a great time. Think I sunk about 170 hours in my playthrough, 100% completion. Definitely had short comings, but it did many things right. The combat and exploration were fantastic.
    The exploration was meaningless. Coming from someone who also 100%'d the game.

At least in Inquisition, exploration got you accessories (which you couldn't craft), sigils, crafting schematics, crafting materials, mastercraft items, etc... So there was a reason to do it.

In this game you get NOTHING from exploring, short of scratching the OCD itch of removing a question mark from you map and research points. No items you find will be good , no mods, no augments, etc. Even the most basic crafted items will be significantly better than anything you can find or see dropped off enemies (including bosses); and that's without even min/maxing, if you min max drops become even more irrelevant. You can ALWAYS buy mods 1-2+ levels higher off of vendors (for almost nothing) compared to what enemies randomly drop. There are no mastercrafts like in Inquisition, so there is no reason to manually harvest crafting materials when you can easily buy/deconstruct what you need for crafting for next to nothing.

The exploration was meaningless. Coming from someone who also 100%'d the game.

At least in Inquisition, exploration got you accessories (which you couldn't craft), sigils, crafting schematics, crafting materials, mastercraft items, etc... So there was a reason to do it.

In this game you get NOTHING from exploring, short of scratching the OCD itch of removing a question mark from you map and research points. No items you find will be good , no mods, no augments, etc. Even the most basic crafted items will be significantly better than anything you can find or see dropped off enemies (including bosses); and that's without even min/maxing, if you min max drops become even more irrelevant. You can ALWAYS buy mods 1-2+ levels higher off of vendors (for almost nothing) compared to what enemies randomly drop. There are no mastercrafts like in Inquisition, so there is no reason to manually harvest crafting materials when you can easily buy/deconstruct what you need for crafting for next to nothing.
    Dunno what Inquisition is.

I mean the non-linearity of it. Any game that allows me to do its content the way I see fit is fantastic to me. Tossing in reward potentials from exploring like side-quests and resources are just sweeteners.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Dunno what Inquisition is.

I mean the non-linearity of it. Any game that allows me to do its content the way I see fit is fantastic to me. Tossing in reward potentials from exploring like side-quests and resources are just sweeteners.
    Dragon Age Inquisition, the last game they released before Andromeda.