Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    Any of the "Elevator" bosses.
    The boss with the highest kills and longest time of being undefeated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Considering no one could enter Black Temple before killing Kael, and Kael died 3 days after BT launch, they couldn't have overgeared it THAT much.

OT: I think Heroic LK or Heroic Ragnaros in Firelands are probably the hardest, non-broken bosses ever.
    Badge gear and ZA gear helped those who lagged behind

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Good point, forgot about those!

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Good point, forgot about those!
    Ya. Most people who weren't "cutting edge" killed kael after they removed the vials for the attunement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    4 horsemen for BS requirement, Kael'thas for overall. C'thun doesn't count because he was mechanically broken.
    What what i can recall M'uru, was doable but borderline broken. So probaly the hardest, as they had to massivly neff it to
    C'thun fight WAS as he said mechanically broken, which i guess would be the hardest as you just can't beat it

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as attempts to kill go, for my various guilds (all around the same relative progression):

Yogg+0 > Heroic Lich King > Kael'thas > Heroic Ragnaros > Mu'ru > Archimonde

Yeah, that's with some of them being attempt-gated. Man, even thinking about this makes you realize how wildly different the raiding structure was at various stages of the game.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Keep in mind that hc LK had limited attempts so high end guilds couldn't do 400+ tries/week like they do now, in my experience C'thun took 3 bloody months to kill him
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    define hardest

mechanically mythic kiljaeden is incomparably harder than any other bosses in history
    retarded raidcomp requirement wise? 4horseman
    sheer amount of endurance wise due to the fight being ridiculously long? kaelthas

really mostly every single expac ups the ante in terms of boss difficulty because the players also get better
    This, pretty much. Everyone saying that earlier bosses are more difficult than what we have now are simply delusional. Mechanics stacked on top of mechanics is what makes boss hard, not your unskilfulness.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Um, wasn't ZA a patch after BT?

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Um, wasn't ZA a patch after BT?
    Yes.
    But most people in the game were still in TK/SSC (if not kara) when ZA hit.

I'd say Archi >= Lei Shen >= Rag. KJ is plain retarded, if you want to count him in he's above them all then.

All Vanilla and some of TBC bosses can be pretty much ignored, shit was broken for months and no one really cared to fix it ASAP, so all attempt/day counts are srsly inflated.

Deleted
    Archimonde Mythic, 650 trys !

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate Cheeks View Post
    As far as attempts to kill go, for my various guilds (all around the same relative progression):

Yogg+0 > Heroic Lich King > Kael'thas > Heroic Ragnaros > Mu'ru > Archimonde

Yeah, that's with some of them being attempt-gated. Man, even thinking about this makes you realize how wildly different the raiding structure was at various stages of the game.
    Yogg+0 25M was really hard when current content. Stars initially got him by massively stacking Aff Locks and Rogues so they could get decent DPS without having to face him in P3, and even then they had to do it over and over until the RNG fell in their favour.

Deleted
    For me ot would have to be Hogger. I’m not even trolling took me ages to figure out he was way above my level.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Which could take months of gearing, especially with tanks quiting game or jumping guild. Thats why i said that BS requirement was the reason. Reading isn't that hard.
    Yes, but I wouldn't call that "hard". As in hard to kill because the boss is mechanically over the top. 4HM required massive out-of-raid logistics which lead to less kills than the general boss mechanics would have suggested (i.E. by being able to use other/less tanks). Same thing with such nonsense requirements like farming ress gear or rare consumables (Flasks in Vanilla...)

The elevator boss is probably the hardest raid boss in WoW History. It's found in many dungeons and many raids (talk about recycling content) and has one simple mechanic. Yet, people continue to fail at it over and over again. It also awards no loot when you are successful, so pretty pointless boss imo.

In my opinion, with the fights I did, I have to say Heroic 25 Spine.. my god that was a clusterbomb But the satisfaction of getting it down <3

Deleted
    lol wtf, you were forced to be leatherworkers?

Deleted
    I think Mythic KJ trumps all other bosses in difficulty.

From before Legion, some of the hardest where unnerfed Kael'Thas, Four horsemen (just cause of idiotic comp requirement) and unnerfed heroic spine.

Also don't forget Brutallus. Mechanically he was not super hard, but you needed at least one person with drums (which ment leveling leatherworking) in each party (they where still partywide then) and with those you still needed flawless execution on your dps and healers to make the enrage timer and not have anyone die (one death usually ment you wouldn't beat his enrage), it was a pretty frustrating boss in that sense.

People will confuse hard and bugged as always though and say stuff like C'thun and Vashj, it's an easy way to tell who didn't do those bosses when they where current
    Last edited by mmocd1f612b92e; 2017-10-10 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    I think Mythic KJ trumps all other bosses in difficulty.

From before legion, some of the hardest where Unnerfed Kael'Thas, Four horsemen (just cause of idiotic comp requirement) and Unnerfed heroic spine.

People will confuse hard and bugged as always though and say stuff like C'thun and Vashj, it's an easy way to tell who didn't do those bosses when they where current
    p2 vashj was prob the worst phase in any fight, ever.