Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I thought right wingers were for state rights. I guess not.
    Disliking certain state laws doesn't mean you are against states rights. This will be legally challenged anyway. It violates at least two amendments to the constitution of the united states.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-10-10 at 12:04 PM.

Federal still trumps state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    Reeeeally?

Even with healthcare??

Even with pot legalization??

Even with abortion laws??
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    Federal trumps fuck all in the USA.

In theory the federal laws are much stronger, however in practice and in court, federal laws mean very little. Federal law at best is a type of guideline set there so the states would follow those guidelines, however in reality, they rarely do, and if they do, it's with a lot of modifications to how the state wants it to be executed.

The government would love that they could control everything with federal laws, but they know well enough that the states will never accept that.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2017-10-10 at 12:29 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Reeeeally?

Even with healthcare??

Even with pot legalization??

Even with abortion laws??
    Yes, Reeeeallly. That is how it is suppose to work. No State can pass a law which attempts to supersede Federal Law. The South tried that in 1861. :P The issue we have had at times, is the lack of enforcing those Federal Laws when States do. This is just a case of the Federal officials doing it. They really should enforce the pot federal laws too. Until Congress can pass laws which amend it. I personally think the law does need to be amended.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-goldwater/
    Extremely Right wing, Propaganda, Fake News. Why am I not surprised with this level of bullshit blog? Especially with an author like "Red Pill". Site was literally made last year, guaranteeing its a dumbass Trump supporters

Can I have a source for that? Because I guarantee it's something you made up.
    I have told you people time and time again that I rarely post links since many people on this site either won’t believe the source, will attack the source or make or a rude comment about the source. (As opposed to attacking the actual facts) You provided and excellent example above. Instead of showing how what he stated was untrue, you attacked his source. That just makes you foolish and biased.

If people choose not to believe what I post on an Internet gaming forum, i simply don’t care to tell you the truth. I have no one on MMOC to impress.
    It isn’t as if this is a “real” debate. Many people are too immature and inexperienced to last in a civilized debate without access to the internet. That is why they choose petty insults and jabs. It inflated their self esteem. Some might call these people socially awkward.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I have told you people time and time again that I rarely post links since many people on this site either won’t believe the source, will attack the source or make or a rude comment about the source. (As opposed to attacking the actual facts) You provided and excellent example above. Instead of showing how what he stated was untrue, you attacked his source. That just makes you foolish and biased.

If people choose not to believe what I post on an Internet gaming forum, i simply don’t care to tell you the truth. I have no one on MMOC to impress.
    It isn’t as if this is a “real” debate. Many people are too immature and inexperienced to last in a civilized debate without access to the internet. That is why they choose petty insults and jabs. It inflated their self esteem. Some might call these people socially awkward.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.
    I will have a 'debate' with you. Over any subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I will have a 'debate' with you. Over any subject.
    Have to come to Houston my friend. I am not going to Nashville.
    Should be discuss why the Rochester quadrajet was good/bad over other brands? Remember, you can’t use the internet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have to come to Houston my friend. I am not going to Nashville.
    Should be discuss why the Rochester quadrajet was good/bad over other brands? Remember, you can’t use the internet.
    No thanks, I am not discussing your '25 year old money pit of a project car that isn't finished yet because your joints hurt' with you.

No thanks, I am not discussing your '25 year old money pit of a project car that isn't finished yet because your joints hurt' with you.
    Been a little bit longer than 25 years my friend. And I am not a Chevy person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Been a little bit longer than 25 years my friend. And I am not a Chevy person.
    What do you have against Chevrolet?

What do you have against Chevrolet?
    Nothing. My wife has a Silverado.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Fun fact: State and local law enforcement does not work for the Federal government and has no right or authority to enforce Federal law.
    Since they have no right or authority to enforce federal law, does that mean they cannot arrest someone for counterfeiting?

10+ Year Old Account
    How does any of this have anything to do with communism, comrade?

I'm truly enjoying watching the same people support the federal government imposing their will on states/cities with ICE after spending weeks explaining how the confederacy was about states rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have an active thread on this here; http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2315309

Closing this, particularly as the OP was pointlessly baity.