Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    Didn't you hear? Sweden is a warzone, rape capital of the world, religion gangs killing each other on the streets, it's become a Muslim country, all women wear burqas. It's a hellhole ... at least according to some people.

In reality, it's an amazing country!
    Sadly your first statement is more close to the truth than the second... but yeah keep thinking it's great, it works if we close our eyes really really tight!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Paranoia much?

Also what exactly are we talking about? People asking if you're well or had a good weekend ?
    Not paranoia, I've seen it in just about every place I've worked at. Be all nice to the person when they meet them face to face, asking how the family is doing etc. only to start talking about how much they hate them when they're not in hearing range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Not paranoia, I've seen it in just about every place I've worked at. Be all nice to the person when they meet them face to face, asking how the family is doing etc. only to start talking about how much they hate them when they're not in hearing range.
    So? Some people bitch... I still rather have conversation than sit in silence

Sweden is awesome if you love radical muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    If you stopped me as random stranger to discuss dogs I would probably feel uncomfortable :P
    I'd just keep walking and think "Why the hell would he think I'm interested in talking about dogs?".

Deleted
    I'd just keep walking and think "Why the hell would he think I'm interested in talking about dogs?".
    Anti-social

How do you cope with meeting new people

Anti-social

I cope just fine, I don't stop to talk to random people about random things I have no interest in.

Deleted
    I cope just fine, I don't stop to talk to random people about random things.
    Sounds cold and depressing but different strokes for different folk...

Swedes tolerates muslims and somalians raping your girlfriend.
    Swedes tolerates muslims and somalians stealing from you.
    They just take a long sigh and say to themself: That's how they are ment to be and if we say anything against it its racist.

Worst fucked up cuck country in whole fucking europe.

(Infracted) ~ Nation-Bashing
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-10-10 at 06:10 PM.

Anti-social

Work/school, afternoon hobbies, parties. You don't actually go up to random ppl, starting a conversation because you want to get to know them either. If that's considered normal in the rest of the world, I'm fine with being antisocial.

Also, the whole "don't smalltalk to strangers" thing works the opposite direction aswell. Less social towards randoms, but more social towards ppl you already know.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Sounds cold and depressing but different strokes for different folk...
    Not really, I don't see much point to talk to strangers about things I have no interest in. If someone would come up and start talking about game of thrones, book or tv-series or something like lotr I would be willing to talk, but dogs? I have no interest in dogs, never had a dog and never want one. I think they're annoying pests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    What's that? Misrepresenting facts? How very predictable of your kind!

It merely states that it's 3 times more COMMON among girls than boys to have experiences from sexual assault.
    I have to question your reading comprehension. It states 9.6% of boys have experienced it, so the 29.3% means that 29.3% of the girls have experienced it. Which is roughly 3 times more than 9.6%. This in turn, turns to 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 by them depending on how they round the numbers so they can say 1 in x. I'm entirely correct that it's the feminists touting it.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-10-10 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    To answer the OP, some people (Americans, ironically) still unable to understand that there are poorer areas in the country, poor areas in which the government is more than happy to dump the unwanted and where the locals dislike mightily being looked at like animals in a zoo.
    How to quickly tell that someone haven't the foggiest about how things work in Sweden...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    What's that? Misrepresenting facts? How very predictable of your kind!

It merely states that it's 3 times more COMMON among girls than boys to have experiences from sexual assault.
    [B]It doesn't say "30% of all Swedish women have been raped or will be raped". Nor does it misrepresent the rape statistics.
    You're actually entirely incorrect here. Well, you ARE correct saying that it's about 3 times more common for girls than for boys, but the main message is indeed that 29.3% of all female students in "gymnasiet" have experiences of sexual abuse. The source states the same thing. So maybe take the witch hunt down a notch, perhaps even apologize?

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    How to quickly tell that someone haven't the foggiest about how things work in Sweden...

- - - Updated - - -

You're actually entirely incorrect here. Well, you ARE correct saying that it's about 3 times more common for girls than for boys, but the main message is indeed that 29.3% of all female students in "gymnasiet" have experiences of sexual abuse. The source states the same thing. So maybe take the witch hunt down a notch, perhaps even apologize?
    Like in France or in the United States, the alleged no-go zones are zones that that the government abandonned without much of a fuss because the people therein where undesirables.

Like in France or in the United States, the alleged no-go zones are zones that that the government abandonned without much of a fuss because the people therein where undesirables.
    No such thing has happened in Sweden. People are free to live where they please. The government has no control over where people live. They are not responsible for the social stuff in the areas, that's on the local municipality.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-10-10 at 07:10 PM.

No such thing has happened in Sweden. People are free to live where they please. The government has no control over where people live.
    Dude, if you are a migrant and want to, for instance, live in the Paris region, your ''choices'' are sorely limited.

Dude, if you are a migrant and want to, for instance, live in the Paris region, your ''choices'' are sorely limited.
    I don't see how Paris is even relevant to Sweden. Paris is in France. What they do in France is their business and has no relevance to Sweden.

You stated that the government happily dumped them there. Which is pretty much as wrong as it could possibly be, and those neighbourhoods aren't abandoned by the way, in fact they get more money and attention than normal neighbourhoods do. By far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Work/school, afternoon hobbies, parties. You don't actually go up to random ppl, starting a conversation because you want to get to know them either. If that's considered normal in the rest of the world, I'm fine with being antisocial.

Also, the whole "don't smalltalk to strangers" thing works the opposite direction aswell. Less social towards randoms, but more social towards ppl you already know.
    But everybody is a random stranger until you talk

Deleted
    Solid 10/10 un Haljbol. Swedish countryside is as idyllic aas it can be.

Deleted
    Not really, I don't see much point to talk to strangers about things I have no interest in. If someone would come up and start talking about game of thrones, book or tv-series or something like lotr I would be willing to talk, but dogs? I have no interest in dogs, never had a dog and never want one. I think they're annoying pests.
    Usually people who don't like dogs don't walk dogs... I only discuss dogs with dog lovers