Anything that bans autojoiners sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Unusual change,. wonder what the idea behind this was?
    Honestly, i'm using one of these extensions. However, since it required the page to be open (which i didn't do) most of the time just joined the recommended giveaways and then goes in order - long story short i have disabled it pretty much immediately.

Why i keep it? Because it adds VERY nice join buttons next to the game image on the list and allows for infinite scrolling - QoL changes that imho should be done by steamgifts themselves.

However, i'm joining even once in a while and only games i'm intersted in.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Humble Bundle with all three Borderlands games and a few other rpgs. https://www.humblebundle.com/endless-rpg-lands-bundle

Good timing for me. I had actually been thinking about buying Borderlands for a few weeks and almost pulled the trigger a few days ago.

Deleted
    Never noticed that before. It shows average playtime underneath each game.
    Is that new or am I oblivious (as per usual )?.

Either way, bloody good addition that.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Honestly, i'm using one of these extensions. However, since it required the page to be open (which i didn't do) most of the time just joined the recommended giveaways and then goes in order - long story short i have disabled it pretty much immediately.

Why i keep it? Because it adds VERY nice join buttons next to the game image on the list and allows for infinite scrolling - QoL changes that imho should be done by steamgifts themselves.

There is one script that is allowed. It adds the join buttons to the main page and also adds the scrolling. You still have to join each one which is why it is allowed.

Deleted
    I imagine everyone's already got it, but just in case....

Hmm, I'm looking for Guild of Dungeoneering and Pre-Sequel, but I don't think I'll bite at that price (I assume Pre-Sequel doesn't include DLC)...

No, the times have not always been there. The whole "gimmick" this go around is "endless", so they're displaying the time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Hmm, I'm looking for Guild of Dungeoneering and Pre-Sequel, but I don't think I'll bite at that price (I assume Pre-Sequel doesn't include DLC)...

No, the times have not always been there. The whole "gimmick" this go around is "endless", so they're displaying the time for that.
    No, TPS doesn't have DLC included, which annoys me to no end. I got BL2 recently for 8€ and it is the GOTY edition, while TPS still costs more and DLC are sold separately and it offers less content that the previous game...

The bundle itself is nice, but having BL1, 2 and Van Helsing, i'll pass.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Just the base game indeed.

That sucks. Oh well, guess I'll pass, then. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I was actually in the early stages of thinking about maybe buying a borderlands game, guess I might as well get the bundle with the first two.

Personal opinion: I don't find Borderlands 1/2/whatever to be fun solo. I do, however, find it to be pretty fun with a friend.

Personal opinion: I don't find Borderlands 1/2/whatever to be fun solo. I do, however, find it to be pretty fun with a friend.
    Also, if you are a masochist like me, buying the second level cap and trying to solo all the Overpower levels will be a tough ride. It is a co-op game first (easier to deal with enemies, more loot) and a single player second.

Shame i'm a terrible co-op player, i get bored fast and i enjoy a slow journey.

Deleted
    Had Borderlands for ages. First time went solo & it was okay, but nothing special. Didn't complete (nor close I think).
    Second time played co-op with a guildie & he'd already beaten it on console at least twice.
    Down side, any time there was loot I'd be busy trying to sort what I wanted, he'd bugger off towards the next quest & clear it before I'd even sold my previous loots

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Had Borderlands for ages. First time went solo & it was okay, but nothing special. Didn't complete (nor close I think).
    Second time played co-op with a guildie & he'd already beaten it on console at least twice.
    Down side, any time there was loot I'd be busy trying to sort what I wanted, he'd bugger off towards the next quest & clear it before I'd even sold my previous loots
    You just described why i dislike co-op! I just like to take my time but nowadays is all about going fast. :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    You just described why i dislike co-op! I just like to take my time but nowadays is all about going fast. :S
    Ditto. Always prefer crawling along at my own pace.
    Could be my old age though

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post

Which addon do you use, if you don't mind my asking? I've been using Easy Steam Gifts, but a couple of months ago the buttons from the main wish list stopped showing up and it's useless now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Never noticed that before. It shows average playtime underneath each game.
    Is that new or am I oblivious (as per usual )?.

Either way, bloody good addition that.
    I think that's just there as a selling gimmick for this bundle, as they're labelling it an RPG bundle, so want to show the longevity of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    Which addon do you use, if you don't mind my asking? I've been using Easy Steam Gifts, but a couple of months ago the buttons from the main wish list stopped showing up and it's useless now.
    I am just using AutoJoin for SteamGifts and making sure the auto join feature is turned off, the check box for it on Firefox even says using this part of the add on is against the rules. It is up to you if you want to risk it.
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2017-10-11 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks, Big. I'll risk it, I guess; I don't see any possibilities for abuse, and I'm not going to join all this shit manually. If I get banned I get banned.

EDIT: misunderstood what the "autojoin" function did; I just wanted the join buttons! Should be safe from ban now.
    Last edited by Xargoth6634; 2017-10-11 at 03:07 AM.