Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

Pizzagate
    Benghazi
    Parkinsons or seizures
    Defending a rapist while laughing about it
    Selling Uranium to Russia

Want me to go on? I can probably find more if you like.
    yes I do want you to go on. So what I'm wondering is, why did Hillary as Secretary of State resign suddenly after "having a fall" during the Obama administration? Why was her security detail carrying an epi-pen with them? Why did Hillary collapse and in the video you see a brace for controlling tremors fall to the ground? Do you think somehow all of this was photoshopped and faked by Trump supporters? Why did celebrity gossip websites which are non-political have Hillary having a stroke during the Obama administration as a blind item that was revealed after the election?

Why is it anything said bad about Hillary must be automatically false, but anything bad about Trump is automatically true?
    Last edited by Strangewayes; 2017-10-11 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Why is it anything said bad about Hillary must be automatically false, but anything bad about Trump is automatically true?
    If you think that "anything said bad about Hillary must be automatically false," you haven't been paying attention. There's plenty of real criticisms against her. Most people on this very forum have acknowledged, repeatedly, that she was not a very good candidate for several reasons. It's just that there's ALSO a lot of manufactured bullshit, and it's hard to take people seriously when they're relying on the latter rather than (or even in addition to) the former.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    If you think that "anything said bad about Hillary must be automatically false," you haven't been paying attention. There's plenty of real criticisms against her. Most people on this very forum have acknowledged, repeatedly, that she was not a very good candidate for several reasons. It's just that there's ALSO a lot of manufactured bullshit, and it's hard to take people seriously when they're relying on the latter rather than (or even in addition to) the former.
    Yes, and theres a lot of real criticisms of Trump, but what do you usually hear about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and theres a lot of real criticisms of Trump, but what do you usually hear about?
    There's a pee pee tape? First I hear of this... I know people were hoping for video proof of the dossier, but there is a tape? Link please!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

As a fan of urophilia I find the way the internet keeps connecting Trump with it deeply repugnant.

Pissing on Russian hookers is a fine sport that doesn't deserve having its reputation dragged through the mud by association with Trump.

Also, according to the actual dossier what really happened was that Trump knew the hotel bed had previously been used by the Obamas and wanted to profane it with hooker piss... which is such an unimaginably petty, sad, fucked up thing that I can only conclude it really happened, because nobody would be insane enough to make up a story like that. That sounds EXACTLY like him, and only him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

If that's the criticism you're hearing of Trump, you are living in a bubble.
    I haven't heard the pee tape mentioned in months except as a joke.

Where are you getting your news that you have that perception?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post

Urine News Weekly. All the best urine-related news and stories from the past week. Thursdays at 11, only on Fox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So simply altering your skin color changes your race? So someone in blackface is actually black and not just being racist?

You don't have to respond if you don't want to, but I'm just curious.
    You know exactly what I said. Insulting a person based on skin coloration is at it's core racist and bigotted. You'd never admit that however.

Here's a novel thought. Although I know your ability to temper your zealotry or moderate in a remotely unbiased fashion is for the most part impaired, how about we make a simple assessment at this point in our relationship here. I don't like you. I would ignore you if I could. Your a lousy moderator, you insult the vocation by your very presence, and demean very meaning of the term. This forum would be better without crap like you lording over it and engaging in Orwellian thought policing.

Be that as it may, Boub for some reason feels that rather than you doing intelligent things like closing ANTIFA threads calling for the Overthrow of the USA or various other threads that are clearly hateful, inciteful, or filled with conspiracy theory, you should waste your time winning political brownie points on the internet. Or in layman's terms, engage in draconian censorship that only works on the low-grade easily crushed people, but not people like me who will continue to return to put you in your place. Your logic is illogical, and countless people on these forums know it though we correspond in other ways because you abuse your power like Bill Clinton abuses Interns.

So here's a simple proposition. Don't comment on my posts. I won't comment on yours in turn. We will agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Of course I am completely sure asking that is far too much for you, since you and Endus love to comb through old posts like crazy E-stalkers and dredge up old posts that are well over 2-5 months old (seen it happen with year old posts at times!) when you need a reason to infract or ban someone to flaunt your completely meaningless and temporary power, but hey one can hope.

Do be advised however I've sent a link to this to a super-mod as well, so be careful on how you respond if at all.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-10-11 at 03:05 AM.

yes I do want you to go on. So what I'm wondering is, why did Hillary as Secretary of State resign suddenly after "having a fall" during the Obama administration? Why was her security detail carrying an epi-pen with them? Why did Hillary collapse and in the video you see a brace for controlling tremors fall to the ground? Do you think somehow all of this was photoshopped and faked by Trump supporters? Why did celebrity gossip websites which are non-political have Hillary having a stroke during the Obama administration as a blind item that was revealed after the election?

Let's see, she resigned so she could start her stuff for her presidential run in 2016. She didn't resign because of the fall. She slipped and fell causing a concussion. She ALWAYS stated that she was only going to serve one term when Obama was elected and she was asked by Obama.

They weren't carrying an epi-pen. It was a fucking flashlight. I mean it is really easy to debunk this shit when they have a gif of the guy using it AS A FUCKING FLASHLIGHT. https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-hi...uto-pen.t7821/

She was dehydrated and had the flu when she fell.

I don't think it was photoshopped or faked by Trump supporters, but they are certainly fucking gullible when it comes to EVERYTHING.

Those websites thought that she was having a seizure because she was being bombarded by questions and it caught her off guard. Again, you are fucking GULLIBLE.

Everything said about Hillary has been found to be false because there is no evidence to support it, while everything about Trump, has been fucking True because Trump has either said it himself or there is evidence to support it. Something you will NEVER get with things about Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because it hasn't been confirmed, doesn't mean it isn't true. Everything else in the dossier is being confirmed though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    You know exactly what I said. Insulting a person based on skin coloration is at it's core racist and bigotted. You'd never admit that however.

Here's a novel thought. Although I know your ability to temper your zealotry or moderate in a remotely unbiased fashion is for the most part impaired, how about we make a simple assessment at this point in our relationship here. I don't like you. I would ignore you if I could. Your a trash mod, you insult the vocation and very meaning of the term, and this forum would be better without crap like you lording over it like a aging Hipster.

Be that as it may, Boub for some reason feels that rather than you doing intelligent things like closing ANTIFA threads calling for the Overthrow of the USA or various other threads that are clearly hateful, inciteful, or filled with conspiracy theory. In short all things you ban anyone outside your little clique for. Your a joke, and countless people on these forums know it though we correspond in other ways because you abuse your power like Bill Clinton abuses Interns.

So here's a simple proposition. Don't comment on my posts. I won't comment on yours in turn. We will agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Of course I am completely sure asking that is far too much for you, but one can hope.
    You do know this is fake, right?

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...-like-me/n9308
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Do be advised however I've sent a link to this to a super-mod as well, so be careful on how you respond if at all.
    I'm all a-quiver.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'm all a-quiver.
    Well when you have mods in your pocket, you have no reason to be. But most of us understand that already.

You would be a-quiver as you put it if I or someone else was a Mod here.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    someone should really take him up on his iq test
    He will just say the result is fake news

Here's a novel thought. Although I know your ability to temper your zealotry or moderate in a remotely unbiased fashion is for the most part impaired, how about we make a simple assessment at this point in our relationship here. I don't like you. I would ignore you if I could. Your a lousy moderator, you insult the vocation by your very presence, and demean very meaning of the term. This forum would be better without crap like you lording over it and engaging in Orwellian thought policing.

Be that as it may, Boub for some reason feels that rather than you doing intelligent things like closing ANTIFA threads calling for the Overthrow of the USA or various other threads that are clearly hateful, inciteful, or filled with conspiracy theory, you should waste your time winning political brownie points on the internet. Or in layman's terms, engage in draconian censorship that only works on the low-grade easily crushed people, but not people like me who will continue to return to put you in your place. Your logic is illogical, and countless people on these forums know it though we correspond in other ways because you abuse your power like Bill Clinton abuses Interns.

Of course I am completely sure asking that is far too much for you, since you and Endus love to comb through old posts like crazy E-stalkers and dredge up old posts that are well over 2-5 months old (seen it happen with year old posts at times!) when you need a reason to infract or ban someone to flaunt your completely meaningless and temporary power, but hey one can hope.

You're subject to the exact same forum rules as anyone else, stop this sad snivelling display. You are not being persecuted because of your political beliefs, you are just encountering other people outside your ideological circle jerk who dare to spike your koolaid. Grow a pair of balls and get off the cross, it's pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Go away Edge-. I'd ignore you and your racism if it was possible. Insulting skin color is still insulting skin color.
    A bad fake tan is not a skin colour, lol.

Perhaps you should request a trigger warning if people are going to discuss Trump's garish appearance.

Not if it's self-inflicted. Nobody is going to admit it because you are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

He shouldn't admit it, because it's stupid. If you think mocking someone who, as a conscious decision, uses bad spray-tan is somehow racist, you don't understand what the term means. I'm pretty sure you're intentionally muddying the waters, though, because I don't think anyone is genuinely that stupid. And I guess you can say that mocking Trump's orangeness is being bigoted against people with bad spray tans, but if you use a definition that incredibly broad, it would be impossible to hold a negative opinion about anyone ever without being bigoted.

Ultimately, racism and bigotry are about prejudging someone's worth as a person by their race, religion, sexual orientation, or what have you. If Trump was an actually sane and productive member of society but was still orange, few people would look at him and say 'that bad tan means he's a terrible person!' No, we mock his 'skin color', as you put it, because it looks ridiculous and he chose to look that way, but we don't use it to judge his worth. There's a million other reasons to judge him, though, that have nothing to do with his choice in cosmetics.

Yeah, you're gonna get banned. Why is it so hard not to bitch about moderation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when you have mods in your pocket, you have no reason to be. But most of us understand that already.

You would be a-quiver as you put it if I or someone else was a Mod here.
    Yeah, I send Endus protection money.
    Putin khuliyo

So your persecution complex has now extended to imagining the mods are paid off?

LOL. Well I suppose when you hang around the pizzagate crowd long enough the batshit starts to rub off.

Hey @Edge-, how much is your hourly rate? I'd like to go on a big self-pity party where I threaten all the mods to tell on them to the super mods and whine about how I'm so persecuted by the evil mods because they hate my politics. But I need some cover because that's, you know, against the site rules.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post

Apparently the other people in this thread think the joke is real, perhaps you should talk to them

Apparently the other people in this thread think the joke is real, perhaps you should talk to them
    Have you proven that the tape doesn't exist? Because until you do, there is probably still a good chance that it is real, considering a great deal of the rest of the dossier has been proven to be true.