Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's not as dumb as you think he is he is doing this for a reason to make a point

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    The president was in the middle of an interview under a tarmac where when the music started and could only be heard in the background that wasn't scheduled or prepped for this particular crowd. What was he supposed to do? Stop in the middle of the interview and stand facing the flag behind the crowd? That wouldn't of been awkward at all >.<. Did he not stand because he was protesting? No, he was in the middle of a fucking interview.
    Yes, he should have. Reposting this from earlier in the thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47575436

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me break this out for you since you liberals can't comprehend simple context.

NFL Players are asked to stand at attention during the national anthem along with the rest of everybody else to show "unity" as a nation before the game starts as part of NFL tradition. The fact that Trump gave his opinion on it makes no difference. By that logic you might as well criticize everyone in the media who weighed their opinion on it since 2016 when Kaepernick decided to kneel because he thinks black people are oppressed and many other ridiculous reasons.

The president was in the middle of an interview under a tarmac where when the music started and could only be heard in the background that wasn't scheduled or prepped for this particular crowd. What was he supposed to do? Stop in the middle of the interview and stand facing the flag behind the crowd? That wouldn't of been awkward at all >.<. Did he not stand because he was protesting? No, he was in the middle of a fucking interview.

You think just because their is some fantasy land connection between the two that you somehow have a valid argument to call Trump and his supporters stupid and hypocrites.

Where is the "fucking" hypocrisy? Grab a fucking mirror.
    I take it back this is the real reason here. We need to start creating measures to prevent liberals from gaining a foothold in running this country if they keep jumping to conclusions like this.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    He's making a point. So it's okay if black nfl players don't stand but not if you're president? Ain't that hypocritical? They're both human and they're both traditionally stand up for the flag. He's performing a social experiment making people see how big of a deal it is for anyone not standing up for the flag. Only embarrassing if you're a coward.
    No fella, he's not performing 3-d chess. I know that you trumpetees think that he's a master tactician, but in reality, he cannot think forward, and plan for more than a few days. He has the atention span of a toddler and that's well documented

- - - Updated - - -

He's not as dumb as you think he is he is doing this for a reason to make a point
    No. He is dumb, and narcisistic. But less stupid than his supporters
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No fella, he's not performing 3-d chess. I know that you trumpetees think that he's a master tactician, but in reality, he cannot think forward, and plan for more than a few days. He has the atention span of a toddler and that's well documented
    Sure he is! Just like when he stared at the sun, and the sun blinked first! Sure, the fake news would tell you it was an eclipse, but Real Americans know it was Trump making the sun blink.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Its not documented. And yeah is that smart. He attended to one of the more expensive Universites. It's also what made him president he made people hear what they want to hear.

I take it back this is the real reason here. We need to start creating measures to prevent liberals from gaining a foothold in running this country if they keep jumping to conclusions like this.
    So your made up reason isn't as good as this made up reason?

Ya and the point is "my supporters are a bunch of dumb fucks that bark when I say speak." Where are all the "mega patriots" with their American flag boxers and bikini tops crying tears of blood over the disrespect to the flag and the troops over this. Why aren't they crying out for boycotts of Trump and he should be fired. You Trump supporters are so easily conned it would be funny if it wasn't so damn infuriating and depressing at the same time.

You're detached from reality, not i
    I am not convinced by "no u" arguments.

Its not documented. And yeah is that smart. He attended to one of the more expensive Universites. It's also what made him president he made people hear what they want to hear.
    His ghostwriter, his aides in the white house, his co-producers in the aprentice and Rex Tillerson may want to have a word with you.
    And expensive =/= good. And what made him president was the latent racism of the US, combined with a targeted propaganda effort from Russia (and you can't deny that, as facebook and twitter admited just that).

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So your made up reason isn't as good as this made up reason?
    Edge, the only reasoning you need to be concerned with is yours. You are the most disrespectful piece of garbage moderator I've seen on this forum.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-13 at 03:30 PM.

What is there to defend? Watching you guys flip out over this is comical as hell though. lol
    pointing out the blatant hypocrisy (yet again) of the con-man in chief is hardly "flipping out"

but Hillary in 3.2...

So, what you are saying then is that before you were floundering trying to come up with a bullshit excuse...but this right here is the actual truth?

You may have damaged your credibility.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Edge, the only reasoning you need to be concerned with is yours. You are the most disrespectful piece of garbage moderator I've seen on this forum.
    Oh look, attacking a mod (and a mod that's not from this forum)

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving goalposts, classic play. You don't even believe your own bullshit and jumps ship as soon as an easier defended one presents itself.
    Last edited by Clone; 2017-10-12 at 11:12 PM.

Going to an expensive university doesn't make you smart, it just means you have lots of money, which universities want.

Also what the fuck does "Sweden by blood, Confederate by soul" mean? You're Swedish but want to own slaves ?

Calling anyone on this forum a "disrespectful piece of garbage" says a lot more about you than them.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Calling anyone on this forum a "disrespectful piece of garbage" says a lot more about you than them.
    It probably says that he/she will have a vacation soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Going to an expensive university doesn't make you smart, it just means you have lots of money, which universities want.

Also what the fuck does "Sweden by blood, Confederate by soul" mean? You're Swedish but want to own slaves ?
    The civil war had nothing to do with slaves

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Fuck his interview. The least he could have done was to not blow his load over his excitement about fucking "ratings".

- - - Updated - - -

You don't get to call USA "this country", it is "their country" for you since you are from Sweden.
    But I'm also from the us therefore it is also my country aswell.

The civil war had nothing to do with slaves
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...n-not-slavery/

Our ruling

McInnes said that the Civil War wasn’t about slavery. McInnes’ preferred research method, Google, proved him wrong. In the words of the seceding states themselves, the South wanted to secede because it wanted to preserve slavery. That, in turn, started the Civil War.

McInnes’ Twitter profile shows a man staring intently with eyes crossed, which captures the accuracy of tweet.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire.