Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    First question:What the FUCK is going on with Wrathion?!! Use him goddamit or let him die!

On a more calming note, i would love to hear somebody ask about them updating the leveling system. Like when they are gonna implement the scaling and if they have other ideas to make it more fun to lvl your 8th character.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

do any of you guys actually play the game? because by the looks of class balance it seems like ya dont

Deleted
    Can we get our pruned spells back ? I don't like playing a moba ..

10+ Year Old Account
    When are burning embers returning as an innate warlock visual? right now we are still getting our teeth kicked in because we where powerful three expansions ago.

can the diablo devs actually create compelling non skinner box content?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    First question:What the FUCK is going on with Wrathion?!! Use him goddamit or let him die!

On a more calming note, i would love to hear somebody ask about them updating the leveling system. Like when they are gonna implement the scaling and if they have other ideas to make it more fun to lvl your 8th character.
    They can do whatever they want with it. I'm still going to dungeon to 60, boost and smash the remaining content over a weekend. I've seen the zones and doing them in a slightly different order won't make them less tedious. Good leveling looks like SWTOR, ruinously expensive but an immersive joy to work through
    Wrath baby and proud of it

They've explained that the Arhimonde in AU Draenor is ourr Draenor, and that there's one version of the demons. Archimonde is an Eredar, Velen is an Eredar. There's two Velen. Archimonde wasn't always a demon. So what happened to the other versions of Archimonde?

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    What their follow up on official classic servers are.

Plus they stopped doing fan walk-up questions on WoW related stuff during Q&A. Instead they bring in cringe moments like Panser to read up already read-through and handpicked questions which is basically about nothing.
    As opposed to fans walking up and asking questions that have been answered publically months ago. Not sure it's really worse the new way.

Deleted
    The most cringy meme-y question you can imagine. No Q&A is complete without a fucker who thinks they are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    We don't need questions about pirate servers.

When will Mages get new animations for Blink and Portals?
    I'd rather hear those then the pre-selected fanboi softball questions they answer....

What's the point? Their Q&A sessions are scripted events, and as a result, they're given softball questions that barely touch on anything the community wants.

I'd like a question addressing per boss world marker saves. I hate on fights like Sisters, Avatar, and Mistress where you have to set up markers before the pull each week. Sometimes in doing so having to wipe to the boss to get accurate marker positions. Just a nice QOL change I'd like for raid leaders to take some of the crap we have to deal with before a boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    When are burning embers returning as an innate warlock visual? right now we are still getting our teeth kicked in because we where powerful three expansions ago.

can the diablo devs actually create compelling non skinner box content?

- - - Updated - - -

They can do whatever they want with it. I'm still going to dungeon to 60, boost and smash the remaining content over a weekend. I've seen the zones and doing them in a slightly different order won't make them less tedious. Good leveling looks like SWTOR, ruinously expensive but an immersive joy to work through
    Sure you might, but we are others who want to actually enjoy the experience instead of sprinting through it with a hatefull expression on our faces.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Sure you might, but we are others who want to actually enjoy the experience instead of sprinting through it with a hatefull expression on our faces.
    Boredom is not hate. What I run through with a hateful expression is Argus. I take the path of least resistance as so many others do. The notion of zone scaling..while abhorrent to me personally is not the worst idea. However it won't fix the underlining fact that dungeons are faster and a significant portion of the playerbase has no real desire to clear zones again just in a different order
    Wrath baby and proud of it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Boredom is not hate. What I run through with a hateful expression is Argus. I take the path of least resistance as so many others do. The notion of zone scaling..while abhorrent to me personally is not the worst idea. However it won't fix the underlining fact that dungeons are faster and a significant portion of the playerbase has no real desire to clear zones again just in a different order
    And that is quite okay. Zone scaling is simply a good start and a balance between dungeon rushing and open world leveling would be a next good thing to look at, since they don't have to worry about people getting leveled up too fast for the zones.

In the end, leveling is something some people will never enjoy and i don't think Blizzard can do anything to turn those people. Some people just want to get the leveling experience over with so that they can get to raiding and min-maxing and that is fine. Just like with PVP, i think that the leveling part of the game have been left alone for far too long now and it is beginning to shine quite clear, that these features are left to taking dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Will Paladins ever get Hammer of Wrath back? We don't feel right without it, it's one of our most iconic abilities, and it had been with us since vanilla.

This is important... Our discord is even named after it... Please, give it back to us.
    And our auras and seals. They really took the heart and soul out of this game by pruning.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypoo View Post
    And our auras and seals. They really took the heart and soul out of this game by pruning.
    You want your class to be about clicking 2 completely passive otherwise skills?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Im glad aspect of the dazed is gone. The hunter community didnt know how to use it and would end up slowing everyone down with it, They got it taken away from them for good reason.
    It was changed in WoD to actually be perfect. Hunters would use aspect of the cheetah only and with a glyph I think there was no more daze, it just puts the aspect on cooldown.

MoP/WoD hunters were the perfect class. Too bad Legion destroyed them.

Also survival, not any of these poser specs for clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    You want your class to be about clicking 2 completely passive otherwise skills?
    Aura dancing was a thing.

Sure, the thing I've been poking them about a bunch of times now:

Are the 1st and 4th Legionbreaker (Prot Warrior Challenge) artifact appearances ever gonna be matched properly since their flail and shield don't match in color?

It's so unpleasing to look at and it's been like this since the beginning! XP

Oh yeah, also:

Any chance that belts can stop cutting off the lower part of tabards?
    Last edited by Wishblade; 2017-10-13 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AldoChat View Post
    How much they invest on improoving game's performance? There are something important about that in the future?

Legion is very bad optimized (acceptable, but bad).
    This. Legion was the first time that even a 5 year old computer with an appropriate video card and CPU had difficulty handling the game on just high settings.

My question: what are they planning to do to improve pvp participation and to make it more fun?
    Last edited by Flaks; 2017-10-13 at 03:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    One of mine would be very similar. When are Hunters getting Aspect of the Hawk/Pack, etc. back? It was 1 thing that helped make the Hunters interesting.
    Aspect of the Pack can burn in a pit somewhere. Always some retard who had it on -all the time- and made everyone dazed constantly. So unless they change it, begone! D:
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar