Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    I don't see the point of collecting all the legendaries to be honest lol. Just seems like an impossible task! I was lucky and as guardian got the leggings for 2 extra stacks of thrash and the ring of the archdruid. Apart from the bracers which would be amazing for thrash the others are not too necessary. But props to people who are trying
    It's not "just to have them". The new legendary tokens that are bind on account (as in, you can send them to your alts) will start dropping for you once you've earned all legendaries for your class. It fucks over Druids completely.

I have like 17 left to get, and it's also 17 more that i'll NEVER use. I hope they change it so it's once you have all your spec's legendaries you'll get the tokens. That way you can still just re-spec and use it for your off-spec if you wish, otherwise you send it to an alt. Makes no difference to this current "system", it just doesn't punish people who main a Druid, and reward people who main a DH.
    The rate at which i get legendaries, i'm never going to get one of these tokens for my alts.

Deleted
    I'm still missing 33 legendaries out of the 34 available. Absolute joke this legendary system - give me a grind any day over a stupid RNG system whereby if I get lucky I can actually have a chance of completing the guardian mage tower by the end of legion.

I've watched countless videos and attempted it so many times that it's just not possible without them legendary wrists or chestpiece.

Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    I'm still missing 33 legendaries out of the 34 available. Absolute joke this legendary system - give me a grind any day over a stupid RNG system whereby if I get lucky I can actually have a chance of completing the guardian mage tower by the end of legion.

I've watched countless videos and attempted it so many times that it's just not possible without them legendary wrists or chestpiece.

Ridiculous.
    It's possible to beat mage tower without bracers or chest, it's just harder as you can't avoid one of the big mechanics... I did it with Ring (SoAD) and Cloak.

OT: Only 2 leggos on the druid...

I got three legendaries so far. Which is already one over the limit so I am fine

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    By far the most retarded comment I have ever read on this site.
    And I'm saying this in total honesty and seriousness.
    Nothing has ever been said that was this fucking stupid.
    It's kinda true for anyone who plays all 3 specs (in Druid's case 4 which isn't even feasible to be done yet). If you don't have your BiS leggos yet for each spec... yeah.

So no, you're kinda wrong, unless you only care to play 1 spec.

Ridiculous.
    Your gear or your skill is not up to snuff. I barely know how to play Feral and even I completed that by outgearing it (~940 iLvl, weapon iLvl was around 940 as well). The other 3 I completed during 7.2. It's not that hard if you know what you're doing, especially with access to ToS gear.

With how much iLvl has inflated since 7.2, you don't need any specific legendary for any of the Druid challenges.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-10-13 at 08:06 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

With how much iLvl has inflated since 7.2, you don't need any specific legendary for any of the Druid challenges.
    And that'll only become even easier when Antorus comes out (next month hopefully?), won't take more than a few weeks to reach ilvl 960-970, at that point you have at least 3-4x the dps/hps/hp than the challenges were tuned for, allowing much more room for fuckups.

Ridiculous.
    That opinion is so outdated, the challenge is way easier with LatC/FoN than it is with thrash legendaries.

My Kruul log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...6&options=1024

It's pretty much a moonfire challenge. Simply cast moonfire everything, bosses, infernals, eyes, arcane adds, all the nameplates. Don't go into the first bosses zone (only for interrupts), just let moonfire and velens auto attacks do the work while you run around pressing more moonfires. Kruul himself only takes a minute with drums/prolonged power/rots and shit, you don't have to worry about annihilates at all (I only got 2).

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    I been playing resto since Legion and I havent gotten more than 4 legs so far .....
    You kinda need to do content that actually rewards legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    And that'll only become even easier when Antorus comes out (next month hopefully?), won't take more than a few weeks to reach ilvl 960-970, at that point you have at least 3-4x the dps/hps/hp than the challenges were tuned for, allowing much more room for fuckups.
    It definitely won't be that high of DPS, maybe 2x tops, but regardless it's more than enough to plow through the challenges.

Seriously though, the Feral one is by far our most difficult challenge of the 4, on top of Feral being a very complex spec to maximize, especially if you have no idea what you're doing. It took me two attempts and all I really know about Feral is to try and keep your bleeds up. I honestly just felt like I was spamming Rake, Rip, Shred and Bite, with the occasional Thrash/Swipe. I missed so many Tiger's Furys and Regrowths (didn't use Bloodtalons though), etc. Needless to say, I don't know Feral that well, and again, TWO attempts due to my super-inflated iLvl and Stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    That opinion is so outdated, the challenge is way easier with LatC/FoN than it is with thrash legendaries.

My Kruul log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...6&options=1024

It's pretty much a moonfire challenge. Simply cast moonfire everything, bosses, infernals, eyes, arcane adds, all the nameplates. Don't go into the first bosses zone (only for interrupts), just let moonfire and velens auto attacks do the work while you run around pressing more moonfires. Kruul himself only takes a minute with drums/prolonged power/rots and shit, you don't have to worry about annihilates at all (I only got 2).
    It's not fully outdated, having extra range to attack Kruul without needing to dip in his aura is very helpful and makes the fight infinitely easier. That said, you don't necessarily need them to do it (plus losing Mark of Ursol must make the fight a lot harder; curious to try it nowadays but I've already completed it and they didn't add the option to do it again yet).

I been playing resto since Legion and I havent gotten more than 4 legs so far .....
    Did you miss any emissaries? M+ at least once a week? Clear a raid weekly?

If you did these things, you'd easily have 10+ legendaries by now.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The vast majority of my legendaries came from m+ and raiding, only 2 or 3 from emissary quests. And ~8 or so from the old broken shore turn-in chests, those were glorious (:

Stopped giving a shit about legendaries after I got the guardian cloak since I play guardian 98% of the time; could hve finished the collection much faster, but...doing stuff like LFR and mythic 0s and EN/ToV/NH (in any difficulties really) especially after ToS came out, no thanks.

If the trend continues, it'll take like half a year to upgrade them all to ilvl 1000 lol

I haven't even got all legendaries for my main spec. Thankfully I have almost all the good ones.

Deleted
    Only have all for boomkin, guardian legs, feral boots and resto ring. Haven't been doing any "farming" for legendaries for like 4 months tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    It definitely won't be that high of DPS, maybe 2x tops, but regardless it's more than enough to plow through the challenges.

Seriously though, the Feral one is by far our most difficult challenge of the 4, on top of Feral being a very complex spec to maximize, especially if you have no idea what you're doing. It took me two attempts and all I really know about Feral is to try and keep your bleeds up. I honestly just felt like I was spamming Rake, Rip, Shred and Bite, with the occasional Thrash/Swipe. I missed so many Tiger's Furys and Regrowths (didn't use Bloodtalons though), etc. Needless to say, I don't know Feral that well, and again, TWO attempts due to my super-inflated iLvl and Stamina.

It's not fully outdated, having extra range to attack Kruul without needing to dip in his aura is very helpful and makes the fight infinitely easier. That said, you don't necessarily need them to do it (plus losing Mark of Ursol must make the fight a lot harder; curious to try it nowadays but I've already completed it and they didn't add the option to do it again yet).

Did you miss any emissaries? M+ at least once a week? Clear a raid weekly?

If you did these things, you'd easily have 10+ legendaries by now.
    I play 2-3 evenings a week a 3h more or less. I dont raid but i do m+ mostly and some wq/emissary. But nothing fancy.
    I got 2 legs each other spec.
    However i only have 4 legs for resto. No shit.
    Im not farming legs tho. So i dont clear every emissary each day/week. Yet i havent gotten a resto leg the past 2-3 month

I am pretty sure that the 34 count includes both the craftable legendary and the quest reward legendary that we can't even get until Antorus opens, giving us 32 actual drop legendaries?

If so, I have received 30 of 32. I have all Resto, Boomkin and Guardian legendaries and just have 2 Feral legendaries left to receive.

I have all of the guardian and moonkin legendaries. I still have my loot preference for balance and it started giving me restoration. /shrug OK i'll take them... heh

I got 2 legs each other spec.
    However i only have 4 legs for resto. No shit.
    Oh so you have 10 without any raiding. Yeah that's about fair. You said "haven't gotten more than 4 legs so far" since LAUNCH. Now you're saying 10. That's quite a jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    I am pretty sure that the 34 count includes both the craftable legendary and the quest reward legendary that we can't even get until Antorus opens, giving us 32 actual drop legendaries?

If so, I have received 30 of 32. I have all Resto, Boomkin and Guardian legendaries and just have 2 Feral legendaries left to receive.
    Yeah there's 32, plus Insignia (shitty NLC ring from the quest) plus Sentinel's (crafted boots) plus Aman'Thul's Vision (amazing trinket from last boss in Antorus, but doesn't drop like a normal legendary)

Quote Originally Posted by Firemist View Post
    It's possible to beat mage tower without bracers or chest, it's just harder as you can't avoid one of the big mechanics... I did it with Ring (SoAD) and Cloak.

OT: Only 2 leggos on the druid...
    I did it with BoE feets ( I also have the ring, but didn't seem worth it to me at all ) and LatC shoulders. I had about 925 gear, and the thing I struggled with was first phase.
    Did the Balance one after, didn't even read taccs, ignored warning and still got it down before 5 tries.

I did not go incarcantion, and I didn't really try to use trash on the first boss so much, just get the bleed up and then moonfire spam most of the time, and make sure I got in a mangle for every intercept. I also used macro for intercepting first boss and kruul, as well as a eye target macro for moonfires. Still challenging, and glad I did it without luffa or any sick trinkets (only had arcano and pvp with agility proc)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    17 days played and only 5 legendaries....

- - - Updated - - -

How much /timeplayed do you have?
    Mmm good question need to check but i play from 20h30 to 23h30 every day and on weekend from 19h30 to 23h30 since start of legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldryana View Post
    Mmm good question need to check but i play from 20h30 to 23h30 every day and on weekend from 19h30 to 23h30 since start of legion.
    Uh.....wow. That's....insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Uh.....wow. That's....insane.
    They're saying they play late at night, not that they play 20+ hours a day. They were saying 8:30p-11:30p and 7:30p-11:30p on weekends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    They're saying they play late at night, not that they play 20+ hours a day. They were saying 8:30p-11:30p and 7:30p-11:30p on weekends.
    That makes more sense